Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dollhips

Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } Empty
PostSubject: Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }   Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 am

OOC Info
SL Username: - Dollhips
SL Display Name: - n/a

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Melinda Resmia
Birthday: - June 24th
Height: - 5,4
Weight: - 113 lbs.
Classification: - Human
Race: - Human- English
Origin: - Camelford, Cornwall (England)
Affiliation: - N/A

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Raised in a tiny town in England; sleeping on the coast of it's gloomy country. Melinda was raised in a middle class English household with a Older brother and Younger sister, Michael and Mary. Melinda grew up in a boring state of mind, nothing to do and no one to connect with- she spent most of her time secretly reading up about Japan and the cost of living there. After being done with her school, she packed all her stuff up and took for Hajime City- but not everything was Roses and Sugar for long.

Personality
Positive Traits:
- Loyal ( If she can connect )
- Energetic
- Flirtatious ( but in a serious relationship, this only makes her nervous from being able to get that far )
- Open-minded

Negative Traits:
- Snarky
- Ignorant
- Cruel ( that person to make horrible horrible jokes at a tragic event )
- Loner

- Rainy nights in
- Hand sewing patches into her jacket
- anything banana flavored

Hobbies:
- Makeup testing
- Watching get ready with me videos instead of sleeping
- Sewing dumb words into blank fabric
- Watching old japanese cartoons and playing on her laptop

Dislikes:
- Spinach
- Salamanders
- Shirts that strangle her chest and are too tight under the arms
- Adam Sandler

Facts and Quirks:
- When Melinda was young, she had a S lisp but went through speech therapy so sometimes, if you watch her mouth move, you can tell she had one when she was younger
- Has baby sneezes and gets angry about them
- Onetime tried to pickle a cucumber with a condom and vinegar; doesn't mention that summer day  
- Dyes her hair platinum blond if she thinks her dark brown roots are coming in
- Is on the busty side of things, usually wears bulky clothing to hide her chest because her eyes are up here not down there.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
A pack of nearly empty gum, a button she found in the park and thought it was a coin, house key,  and mini sewing kit

Personal Property:

phone, wallet that's defiantly falling apart; black thick framed glasses if she runs out of contact lenses

Specialized Equipment:
pocket knife, located in her jacket's inner pocket; only will get it out if provoked or someone she's been having an eye on is getting threatened (crush or SO)

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
none

Non-Combat Abilities:
Sewing
sewing clothes but also, patching up open lacerations that aren't doing too much harm, running at a
Running
moderate pace (Usually a jogger's pace) ,
short lived sprints ( Can last for 5 minutes with the side affect of her whining she is out of shape.)
It's usually pretty speedy but not as speedy to others. It can get her from the hospital to the Library if were to take short cuts

Combat Abilities:  
Punches and kicks-
she usually does a right cross for something vulnerable determined by height (Usually a right or left cross to a temple but an upper cut to the chest if they are much more taller than her, it buys her time because with the right angle you can knock the air out of someone, she knows this due to being in a small English town. Beating each other up with like the poor man's video game). Her punches do 1 minor in damage.
Kicking-
She rarely kicks but if she is somehow was thrown on the ground; her legs are her only option. Kicks do 1 minor in damage

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Humans have physical capabilities that only go so far without modification! Because of this they aren’t likely to hit harder than other humans without some help. Physical punches will not be more than 1 minor without some sort of ability buff.

Combat Weaknesses:
Literally anything, she only uses her fists, and humans are soft and rolly-polly like.

Last edited by Dollhips on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jabiloun.tumblr.com
Peeptier

Peeptier

PostSubject: Re: Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }   Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am

Hiya Doll! Everything looks super good and I love her to bits, but we do need you to be a bit more specific about her abilities!

Quote :
Specialized Equipment:
pocket knife, To be determined
Does she have one or no? If you're not sure what damages a pocket knife would do, you can actually find it in the combat topic here - https://www.hajimecity.org/t7-how-combat-works Pocket knives are non-restricted, so she can start out with it!

Quote :
Abilities
Racial Abilities:

Just put 'none' or N/A so it looks a little more obvious for people to read!

Quote :

Non-Combat Abilities:
Sewing, running at a moderate pace, short lived sprints

These should still be listed as individual abilities! Elaborate a little, give us some insight to how well she sews. What's considered a moderate pace or a short lived sprint? How far would that get her?

Quote :
Combat Abilities:  
Punches and kicks,to be added if she gets a weapon

Again, we do need elaboration! List the punch/kick as it's own ability, even if you're human they still have a damage counter - how hard to they hit for? Make sure to look over the Human classification!

As for the weapon, if she does not have one, then you don't need to put it just yet - you can update your character sheet once a month!

Quote :
Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Has weak punches, but if she gets a sucker not looking the damage would go from 1 to a 1.3, not a lot but it's something

How much more damage would that be? +1 Minor or more? remember, these are our damage counters:

Quote :
1 Severe = 3 Majors = 9 Heavies = 27 Moderates = 81 Minors.
1 Major = 3 Heavies = 9 Moderates = 27 Minors
1 Heavy = 3 Moderate  = 9 Minor
1 Moderate = 3 Minor
Keep in mind that the bolded damage line is how much your health would be at T5, currently.

And this is the actual racial weakness for the Human class, copy-pasting is fine!
Quote :
Only Human: Humans have physical capabilities that only go so far without modification! Because of this they aren’t likely to hit harder than other humans without some help. Physical punches will not be more than 1 minor without some sort of ability buff.

Just review everything I've listed and we'll take another look! I'm excited to see Melinda around!
Back to top Go down
Peeptier

Peeptier

PostSubject: Re: Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }   Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 am

Alright, awesome job! I can't wait to see Melinda around!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } 4COmVZ3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }   Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melinda Resmia { Awaiting Approval }
Page 1 of 1