Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Removed. a very big no flag was tripped by a certain response.

Last edited by NiteRiderEVO on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Simple enough and very well put together. Well done!
Tier 5: Health Pool 1 Heavy

Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:25 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 pm

and upped to the new configuration.. lol
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:07 pm

For Race and Racial Weakness please look here:
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/f38-the-races-of-hajime
Back to top Go down
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:17 pm

remapping to Adapted, due to the DNLI system, EA-W reverted, and based on earlier talks, energy subtype removed from the Greatsword-Drones' damage. added new Drones that will replace the Greatsword drones once allowed..
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 5:32 am

Well done, AIko! Well done! Though there is ONE thing that has me on the fence...

"Purge"

How does Tamamo go about forcing someone to purge heir being of beneficial or detrimental effects? Buffs and Debuffs being removed is quite the deal as there aren't many people that can REMOVE such things from people's characters for the coarse of a fight. I have NOTHING against it. But I want to know HOW because that's something VERY strong. So a bit more info, more in-depth, would be very nice.

Also, to me, it doesnt make sense for the character's design so Im curious as to how you fit it in! ♥
Back to top Go down
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Tamamo's "Purge" ability was more she does a burst similar to her stun, the WaveStomp/Kick, only it's not a ground-chaser.. and it was an ability she'd figured out how to emulate from others of my lot able to pull it [these others are far too powerful..] it's effect is only on the magic-based buffs/debuffs active at the moment it's triggered, too.. anything afterwards will affect like normal, the burst disrupts the energy causing those effects.. and how does it not make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:41 pm

How does it not make sense: She didnt have a cleansing skill before and now she does when she focuses mainly on tech, from what I can see. Thus my statement.

Anyway, moving on.

So "Purge" nullifies the ability that is the buff or debuff... Before it's activated? How does she know when it's triggered if it's a self buff? Does this include racial self-buffs since those are optional on sheets? What about debuffs like the Strain on the Adapted which procs every 4 rounds in combat? Is it suppose to work on that? Im asking all of these questions because, as I said, things like this are VERY strong.
Back to top Go down
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 pm

ah.. and it does not work on non-magic/innate stuff or self-induced debuffs[strain damage, Tamamo's own En-Dep, self-damage from energyburn and similar such], she isn't aware of when to use it unless there is a sign of such [ie Hiroko's DMC setting her hands alight with dark energy or a noted difference in what someone is doing as an example.. i'm going to count race-based self-buffs as nonmagic/innate, unless otherwise alerted..] and Purge doesn't nullify before activation, it removes the effect[s] that was/were activated before the Purge's use.. and are you talking about pre HC port over from HH? as i did give her the ability when i initially ported her over to HC.. same thing with the GreatSword Drones and Phantom Claw, she gained those during the first HC portover, compared to her HH form.. yes, she is primarily tech-focused, but she has what little she knows of her own power as a 9-tail Kitsune as a backup, hence Dark Orb, Dark/Phantom Claw, Wave-Stomp/Kick and Purge.. she prefers her tech to hide that power as a [to quote a game, can't remember if it's an older mvc or something else] "sneaky surprise attack!" moment for her opponents.. she doesn't know what all she can truly pull, the bit she does, is really improvised yet practiced down to an art, she doesn't really incant or call out her attacks.. she just focuses her energy into the form of that attack.. if need be, i can pull Purge or replace it with something else[likely that Katana she'd got from Hiroko back in HH] or another tech device.. [Wave-Force Armor, Powered Armor, Vibration Claw System, BeamPistols if allowed or something else entirely, i'm open to ideas.. lol]
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Making this super simple.

The ability 'Purge' is she doing such via Tech or Magic?
If it's Magic: It can clear DEBUFFS done via magic.
If it's Tech: It can clear DEBUFFS done via tech/poison.

Im locking it to such for now because you are just a tier 5. Clearing Buffs would be kinda insane. Just choose Tech or Magic, please.
Back to top Go down
NiteRiderEVO

NiteRiderEVO

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

removing for now, no activity, so i don't see a point in keeping this char active at the moment..
-edit-
now permanently removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)   Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1