Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyuma

E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] Empty
PostSubject: E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]   E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 pm

[E.C.L.A.I.R]

SL Username:ECL4IR
SL Display Name: Eclair
Character Name: E.C.L.A.I.R or E.C.L.A.R.I
Race: Aggro tech Droid
Origin: Aggro Tech Labs
Occupation:Defensive droid (Reassigned) Assault droid (Reassigned) Personal Assistant Droid (Current)
Affiliation: N/a (Aggro Tech)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Inquisitive
  • ---- Honest
  • ---- Calculating
  • ---- Views all organics under the same tree and does not discriminate unless ordered to

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Inquisitive
  • ---- Cannot keep a secret if she is ordered by her creator or someone she trusts to ‘spill the beans’
  • ---- Depressive when the odds are against her
  • ---- Doesn't know social interactions that well

• ---- Upgrades
  • ---- Did she mention Upgrades!
  • ---- Orders she can carry out
  • ---- Being full geared

Dislikes:

• ---- Being reset
  • ---- Changing job roles
  • ---- Losing to organics
  • ---- Tricky tricksters

Hobbies:

• ---- Testing her upgrades
  • ---- Testing her gear
  • ---- Trying to find ways to improve
  • ---- Talking to other organics to try and improve herself

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- In her armour she is to wide to fit in doorways, out her armour she can but some days she forgets she's not in full regalia.
  • ---- She adapts quickly to new ways of talking. At least until she charges…. Then she tends to forget everything but her current orders and reverts to her old speech patterns
  • ---- Has a curious thing with music. IT is one of the things that can calm her down from combat mode… or put her into it depending on the song itself.
  • ---- She loves dancing, even if she won't admit it… and is horrible at it.

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Personal Inventory:

• ---- Multipurpose Tool. Designed for basic self repairs or unscrewing hatches and other items
  • ---- Wallet containing a basic allowance to buy food or repair parts
  • ---- Keychain (updated every key she gains)
    Current: none
  • ---- Smartphone containing random games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Non Geared up
Reactive Nanite Armour
Nanite armour lets this unit ignore Minimals and minors, However due to faulty drivers it only works half the time.

Shelling
Using a weakened version of her shields she compresses a small amount of air before flinging the new shell at someone. This however can only do moderate damage Due to the processing need she can only fire once every four posts

Enhanced strength
This frame is designed to lug around the extended pylon additions and while slow she can hit with the strength of a Minor attack, If she can hit however she is slow physicly

Geared up (Admin permission needed per 6 hours And needs ten minutes prep time after the go ahead was given Non geared abilities are not active in this form )
Spoiler:

Combat weaknesses:

Non geared weaknesses
Repurposed Droid
Due to being a rushed refit along with financial constraints, This frames Processors are not exactly… Stable she also tends to fall over when walking normally as shes processing multiple items. While powerful they error out every now and then. Every post in combat, A dice is rolled to determine if the processors fail. 11-20 they are fine and any actions go though. 5-10 they work but she suffers minor damage 2-4 they fail and she suffers Moderate damage. A 1 is she instantly is out of the fight

Heavy
While not that heavy if she was to sit in someone's lap. Shes slow and sluggish in her movements She was more designed to be a tank than quick combat, That was for other frames. Her shell attacks however are almost instant as they are formed then released, This does not apply to that specific attack or her defencive techniques. Only her physical movments

User Interface
This frame carries a user interface on her back, while it is normally locked on other models the glitchiness of this frames has locked it into an unlocked state. While in her normal form she can turn and move to try and get you out the way, Her sluggish combat form leaves the prot wide open.

Magic
While magic in general is easy to counter by the shields and armour anything that phases. Appears or can form inside her protective barrier only hits the armour. Any electrical damage forming like this is one rank higher than normal. Everything else is the normal magical attack rank

Geared up
All older weaknesses apply except the repurposed droid one. She also gains two new weakness. Along with the minor annoyance. She cant fit through single doors any more.

EMP. Electromagnetic pulses.
While her normal form is resistant her combat form has a giant weakness, her shields make her vulnerable to the feedback that is caused by EMP attacks, This can be caused by electrical attacks as long as it is magical. Normal electrical attacks are just absorbed.  They two three ranks higher than normal and ignore the energy shield bonus no matter what grade of attack it was.

We need more pylons
The pylons on her back are not just for show. They contain processors and shield emitters Along with a secondary power generation system designed to power all her additional frames functions, If they are damaged she starts to lose systems (a dice is rolled)
1-2 she manages to contain the damage and nothing is broken. Though the damage total is still counted towards her knockout cap
3-10 processor hit, All her abilities enter cooldown state and she is left with basic minimal punches.
11-17 the processors are hit harder and she loses access to either her primary shells or secondary (determined by the attacker)
18-19 She takes the attack to her secondary generators knocking her out of gear mode, HOWEVER she keeps the new weaknesses as the pylons are still attached. She can spend a post to remove them both. She does not get her reactive armour till the pylons are removed.
20 Cataclysm. She is taken out the fight totaly as the damage causes a feedback loop taking out both her internal and secondary generators

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]   E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:46 am

Looking Good! Can't wait to see her shenanigans!

E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]   E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Good news everyone! Your sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]   E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.C.L.A.I.R [awaiting approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: