Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Asphalt [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asphalt

Asphalt

Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Asphalt [Awaiting Approval]   Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:03 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Ryu Goldrozen
SL Display Name: - Asphalt
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Asphalt
Birthday: - October 23
Height: - 5'8
Weight: -
Race: - Mythological
Species: -
Origin: - Earth/America
Affiliation: -
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Tell Us Your Story

About so 300 ish years ago true beauty was born into this realm. Nothing really happened for a hundred years after that. Cut to 100 years later when he first met the gang he works for. It was some small gang at the time, still is, but that's not the important part. He was partnered with Concrete for a simple job smuggling some drugs across state lines. They worked so well together they were put on more jobs together! Least that what he says happened. Concrete was pretty much there to baby sit Asphalt so he didn't get into trouble. Fast forward more years. Still working together and pretty much being joined at the hip, they decide to move on after the boss decided to make some changes they didn't agree with. They decide to start a new life in Hajime, though they still take jobs from their old boss from time to time.

Personality
Positive Traits:
-Friendly
-Outgoing
-Beautiful!
-

Negative Traits:
-Self absorbed
-Narcissist
-
-

-Beautiful things
-
-

Hobbies:
-Selfies
-Posing
-
-

Dislikes:
-People pointing out his height
-His height
-Being short
-Ugly things

Facts and Quirks:
-He is beloved by everyone he meets! Well thats what he thinks.
-
-
-

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
Highly customized phone. Wallet/money. Cigs an a cigarette holder

Personal Property:
Pipes/booze etc/ Normal stuff for home

Specialized Equipment:

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
T5 - Being of Myth normally has some natural affinity to it. Because of this Mythological beings will have an Elemental Augmentation to their base attacks, based on the most prominent type of the individual's skills. HEART

Non-Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Sick Pick up lines
Affinity: This perfect face
Damage Type: Shot through the heart
Damage: None
Extra: "Want to see my good side? Hahaha, that was a trick question, all I have are good sides."
  "You know what I love about your eyes, when I look deep enough, I can see my own reflection"  (Also this isn't serious)

Combat Abilities:  

Skill Name: Love Beam
Affinity: Heart
Damage Type: ----
Damage: Minor
Extra: Incantation has to be said for power to activate. "Love Beam"

Skill Name: Not the face!
Affinity: (Specific Element? If no, put N/A)
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Extra: Makes it so the person or persons attacking won't aim for the face. Though they have to see his face for it to work.

Skill Name: Ab-so-lutely stunning!
Affinity: Electricity
Damage: Minor
Extra: Incantation that is triggered when he says "I'm absolutely stunning!"

Skill Name: Heart2Heart
Affinity: N/A
Damage: Minor to Moderate
Extra: Depending on how friendly someone is with Asphalt determines the healing power of the spell. He can only use it once per day per friend(Meaning a person can only be healed once a day). And a person must continue to be his friend to gain the health. If someone stops talking to him/does anything to lower his friendship meter he will not be able to heal them. He is very High Maintenance

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Outsiders: Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Being hit in the face will pretty much put him out of the fight. Either unconscious or sapping his will to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asphalt [Awaiting Approval]   Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:03 pm

I cannot... I. Holy hell I laughed too much during this sheet!
Well done!

Welcome to Hajime
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Asphalt [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Asphalt [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1