Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FirefoxNia

Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]   Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Code:
OOC Info
SL Username: - Nami Lithanos
SL Display Name: - Nia

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Nia Leitner
Birthday: - March 2
Height: - 5'3"
Weight: - 127lbs
Race: - Mythological
Species: - Fae (Phooka)
Origin: - Earth/Germany
Affiliation: -

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Fae,  depending on what court they are born to, follow a strict set of hierarchy and rules. And structure. And classes...and this is getting redundant but it just sucks, ok? Who wants to live under the thumb of a bunch of magical self-absorbed jerks? Not Nia.

Nia herself had the debatable good fortune to be born a Phooka. Phooka are a type of Unseelie Fae that have an animalistic humanoid true form and the ability to become the animal they are aligned with. However, these abilities don't get you very far in civilized society, so Nia chose to remain glamoured and take up with a travelling show (later circus) of other non-humans to better carve out a safe place in a world not quite ready to embrace them at the time. Though ironically, that 'place' was nomadic and her worldview only became that much broader for it. Time marches on for everyone, even the seemingly ageless and Nia found herself separated from her circus compatriots and attempting to make her way on her own. Of course this means that the side of the law she has to squat on is very much an interchangeable thing. But surely that won't be a problem in Hajime City!

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Loyal to those she counts as allies
- Not necessarily 'bad'.
- Open-minded to non-humans
- ALWAYS repays debts

Negative Traits:
- Always hungry
- Loud, annoying, obnoxious, abrasive, no damage filter
- Has a general disregard for personal space or boundaries
- Mistrustful of Fae in general. Her experiences outside of her circus life with Fae have been grossly negative.
- Not above petty crime/feels like worrying about 'crime' on a mortal scare is a waste of time.
- Selfish/greedy (whats mine is mine, whats yours is potentially mine; after that it's only mine.)
- Territorial
- Lazy and stubborn

- Warm places (blankets, firesides,sleeping bags
- Burrowing (give her some chairs and blankets and she'll build a fort to live in inside the place she lives) Bedding piles suffice too.
- Food. Many foods. All Food. Feed her.

Hobbies:
- Eating
- Being a turd
- Being in your personal space
- Begging for handouts/stealing when that fails.

Dislikes:
- Winter/Snow/Ice/Beyond the Wall
- People who rag on non-humans
- Da Police (Fuck em)
- Fae (with exceptions)

Facts and Quirks:
- Food is a bargaining chip in pretty much every situation.
- Is a high-energy type of creature, that's why so much eating.
- Is a glutton but not a drinker. Light-weight.
- Really enjoys things that are distracting (like video games).
- Is a hugger.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
- Beat up phone. Think on par with Nokia levels of durability. Covered in decals and stupid crap.
- Travel money.

Personal Property:

- A cigar box full of assorted junk and photos (keepsakes).
- Another box filled with valuables (potentially junk).
- A backpack filled with travel supplies and canteen + lighter.

Specialized Equipment:

Item Name: Beloved Throwing Knives
Damage Type: Piercing/Slashing
Damage: Slashing = Minor, Piercing= Moderate.
Extra: These knives have traveled the world with her. She's loathe to stop using them and only replaces them as extremely necessary. Six can fit on each thigh sheath.
Ranged attacks are limited to 10 meters.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 - Being of Myth normally has some natural affinity to it. Because of this Mythological beings will have an Elemental Augmentation to their base attacks, based on the most prominent type of the individual's skills. For example: An individual with fire affinity, adds the augmentation “Burn” to their base attacks.
((Affinity: FIRE))

Non-Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Glamour
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Extra: Fae have the ability to glamour themselves naturally using magic. They can take on various guises of other races easily, altering what their physical appearance looks like and how they sound to others. However, this can be disturbed or seen through by those who possess magical abilities. Or in some cases, something could cause the Fae to drop the illusion.

Skill Name: Long Lived
Extra: Fae have no set life-span, but still can die from mortal wounds.

Skill Name: Gordon Ramsay Stomach
Extra: Nia eats a lot. Like a lot. And that includes food people probably wouldn't consider bothering with. This has lead her to having a very resilient digestive system. Is your soup dry? She'll eat it. The chicken so raw it tried to cross the road? No problemo. Dish so poorly prepped that EA is trying to publish it? It's dinner. This doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate great food, it just means she's not above slumming it.

Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Non-copyright Infringing Fire Bending
Affinity: Fire
Damage Type: Burning
Damage: Depends on quantity of fire, can range from Minimal to Moderate
Extra: Fire is conjured by user and can be manipulated in a number of ways for combat or mundane use. Nearby sources of flame can also be harnessed for use. Use of this skill (outside of small flames/parlour tricks) depletes the user's energy reserves.
Damage Tiers:
Small Fire - Cast Time 0 - 1 Minor in Damage
Medium Fire - Cast time 1 post - 2 Minors in Damage
Large Fire - Cast time 2 posts - 1 Moderate in Damage

Skill Name: Circus Freak
Extra: Due to her history as a performer, she is still incredibly flexible and coordinated with good reflexes.

Skill Name: Magical Girl Healing
Damage: Minor to Moderate
Extra: Fae possess the ability to heal wounds and body maladies. At her starting level she can perform 3 minor heals OR 1 moderate heal a day.

Skill Name: That's not a knife....THAT's a knife.
Damage Type: Piercing and/or Slashing
Damage: Slashing = Minor, Piercing= Moderate.
Extra: Life in the circus as a knife thrower means you better be good at using the things. Nia is by no means the best knife handler but she isn't bad either. Having the benefit of being a Fae and the perks that come with it help make a skill like this come easier; giving her slightly above-human levels of accuracy with throwing. Also she'd be the one to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Outsiders: Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

Weak against water and ice-type magics and augmented weapons.

Iron: Fae are traditionally weak to iron. Physical contact with the metal is akin to touching a hot stove.

True Name: Fae often do not tell their real names to others, not even their own kin. Knowing a Fae’s true name can cause the Fae to fall under the control of whomever possesses this information. They have to do the bidding of the one who knows, whether they like it or not.

Last edited by FirefoxNia on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]   Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:19 am

Alrighty, Let us begin!

First off, you don't choose your tier. You start off Tier 5 as a new character. Thus the tier 4 and 2 perks which you have chosen to add to your sheet, you do not receive and need to be removed.

Your tier 5 perk, you didnt state with it what your affinity is. Please do or you will be seen as not having one, no matter how obvious.

Nia wrote:
Skill Name: Non-copyright Infringing Fire Bending
Affinity: Fire
Damage Type: Burning
Damage: Depends on quantity of fire, can range from Minimal to Moderate
Extra: Fire is conjured by user and can be manipulated in a number of ways for combat or mundane use. Nearby sources of flame can also be harnessed for use. Use of this skill (outside of small flames/parlour tricks) depletes the user's energy reserves.

If you aren't specific with what does how much damage, I cant approve the ability. Please be mroe exact with cast times, sizes and damage.

And example would be:
Small Fireball - Cast Time 0 - 1 Minor in Damage
Medium Fireball - Cast time 1 post - 2 Minors in Damage
Large Fireball - Cast time 2 posts - 1 Moderate in Damage

Nia wrote:
Skill Name: Magical Girl Healing
Damage: Minor to Moderate
Extra: Fae possess the ability to heal wounds and body maladies. However this is a taxing and draining process, use even once will leave the user winded for minor healing and dizzy to a moderate amount. Anything beyond that will deplete the Fae's energy to the point where other magic suffers for it (even Glamour).

As a character not in a healing faction there is a limit to how much healing one can do a day [every 24 hours]. With this said, you're allowed 3 minor heals OR 1 moderate heal a day. Please keep such in mind, I'd specify it in your sheet.

Thank you for working with me. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
FirefoxNia

PostSubject: Re: Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]   Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Updated!

Sorry it was such a mess, the instructions were a bit confusing at times. @ __@

I didn't understand the way tiers and perks worked (like did we need to pick them preemptively or something) so thats why the other ones were there. I took them out though.

Did I just entirely miss the examples for how to write magic skills like a dweeb? D: I looked all over and didn't find anything like that to use. x __x

Sorry for the hassle!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]   Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 pm

It's a lot of writing but in the "Character Creation" it does say that all new players start Tier 5. Im sorry for the confusion! But, hey! You got it! So, awesome!

You've done great! Thanks for working with me, Nia!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]   Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nia Leitner [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1