Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Lorien (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ver0rN0x

Ver0rN0x

Lorien (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Lorien (Awaiting Approval)   Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:54 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: -Ver0rN0x
SL Display Name: -Ossian
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Lorien of Clan Varkiin
Age: -16 (Tal) 22 (Earth) [Fully matured by his species rate of growth]
Birthday: -Oct. 13
Height: - 6'2
Weight: -200 lbs
Race: -Alien
Species: -Sergal (Western)
Origin: -Tal, Vilous System
Affiliation: - None
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Tell Us Your Story
Lorien is a distinctly indistinct Sergal. Hailing from the Western regions of Tal he served as a bodyguard for caravans heading between cities. During one of those long treks, he had noticed something strange in the distance and found a strange metal stick, which he brought with him. After several days during one of the rest stops, there was a flash of light and the next moment he found himself in a strange container, which was the last thing he remembered before awakening in that same pod, half-buried in the soil outside Hajime. After clawing his way out of the pod, he made his way towards the strange sign of civilization - naked, afraid and utterly lost in a bizarre land.

Personality

In general Lorien has a rather easy-going attitude about him. Being a bit of a social creature he tends to seek out people that he finds interesting, to mixed results. He was raised by Nevarans, so he has some semblance of civilization about him, although this worlds; customs are largely lost on him at the present.

Positive Traits:
-Curious
-Loyal
-Easily Pleased

Negative Traits:
-Curious
-Illiterate
-More of a follower than a leader / Weak to those with strong wills.

-Barbecue Style Food
-Birds
-Watching the moving picture box

Hobbies:
-Fishing
-People Watching
-Napping in comfortable looking spots
-Collecting 'Curios'

Dislikes:
-Loud Noises
-Chewing Gum
-Chocolate
-Overwhelming Smells

Facts and Quirks:
-Is allergic to chocolate.
-Collects Curios (Misc. pieces of technology that he doesn't understand, interesting things and shiny objects).
-Speaks the local language with difficulty. At times falling back to more primal noises.
-Claustrophobic after his stay in a cryo-pod.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
Makeshift Dagger on a Lanyard around his neck. [Made from Pod Wreckage - No Special Properties, moderate slashing damage]
Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)

Abilities
Racial Abilities:

Non-Combat Abilities:
Heightened Senses - Better than average sense of smell and hearing.

Combat Abilities:  
Lunge - His species have very strong legs, and as a direct result developed a long range lunge for use when hunting and fighting as a way to allow them to close distance quickly (4.5m/14ft), .
Claws - Although he keeps them slightly blunted, they can still deal a little damage if the need arises. (Slashing, Minor damage.)

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Primitive Technology [Inverse] - Due to his homeland having a low technology level, settling around that of the mid-late 1800's level, as well as his species lack of tech skill. He has an inability to operate most modern technology. Viewing many aspects of it as some form of magic however, is more a result of his species mindset.
Weak Eyesight - His eye placement means that his eyesight suffers large blind-spots, as well as making use of any ranged weaponry very difficult.

Combat Weaknesses:
Melee Only - His weak eyesight and eye alignment make it too difficult to use ranged weapons in combat. Thus leaving him with a reliance on melee.

[As a side note, apologies in advance for any issues with a dry read. I've never been good at these sheets.(Edit: Fleshed out personality and gear, clarified damage types more to sim's style.)]

Last edited by Ver0rN0x on Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (Edit: Requested Ability Edit))
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Lorien (Awaiting Approval)   Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 5:04 am

Okii Dokii! Almost perfect! All I ask is that you add one small detail!

For "Lunge" just give it a range! I'd, personally, say no more than 10 meters.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Ver0rN0x

Ver0rN0x

PostSubject: Re: Lorien (Awaiting Approval)   Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:40 am

Alrighty, updated the information as requested. Range about two body lengths while running 4.5m.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Lorien (Awaiting Approval)   Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Perfect! Thank you very much for working with me and I hope you enjoy your time!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Lorien (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorien (Awaiting Approval)   Lorien (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorien (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1