Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arnvid Arrow

Arnvid Arrow

Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval)   Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:20 am

OOC Info
SL Username: -AndriRoseheart
SL Display Name: -Andri Roseheart
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: -Andri Roseheart
Birthday: -May 6th
Height: -5’6’’
Weight: -112lbs
Race: - Human
Species: -Human
Origin: - ???
Affiliation: - None
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Andri remembers it all. The life under the harsh sun and days spent avoiding wheat and wheat by products.

Andri grew up in a small desert town. Oddly enough the name can’t seem to be uttered now almost as though it stopped existing once he left it. Whenever the name is going to be said it is instead replaced with white noise. However his life in that town was normal to him.

Blood stone circles were all around and occasionally a massive glow cloud would rain down dead animals onto the town. This mostly happened when the glow cloud’s son, a smaller glow cloud, did not instantly pass all his classes in the school which he ran.  They were small people in a tiny city under the old bowling alley and many more ‘normal’ things in the town.

However one day he found his mother gone. His uncaring father not even worried about the situation and his sister crying. It was street cleaning day and then it became clear his mother was not coming back. There was one extra strange fact however and that was the radio. He could not hear it anymore and once that was realized the town actually seemed to just vanish in his next blink. His sister was the only thing left and without a word he just began walking.

Normally a question or a goal would be in mind and Andri does have only one. To live a normal life, at least what he considers normal.

Personality

Andri is a very different type of individual.

Andri tends not to show any emotion that is if he has an emotion to show. Most of the time he is just mumbling to himself and creating weird monuments. Sometimes things end up happening as a result and sometimes nothing happens.

Andri does seem to get annoyed however when people interrupt his chanting and building of structures. Not only that but the experiments he tends to do on insects and injured animals or people.  

He does also seem to panic around certain things like wheat and wheat by products as well as simply hearing about street cleaning.

Positive Traits:
-Biological Knowledge
-Calm
-Open
-Racial Blindness

Negative Traits:
-Racial Blindness
-Unstable
-Stubborn
-Easily Annoyed
-Lack of Most Fears

-Blood
-Hot Weather
-Arby’s
-Glow Clouds
-Being Alone
-His Sister

Hobbies:
-Constructing Occult Structures
-Dissection
-Reading about Biology and the Occult
-Experimenting on Insects,Rodents, and Himself.

Dislikes:
-Wheat
-Wheat By Products
-Street Cleaning Day
-Librarians
-The Faceless Old Woman Who Lives In Everyone’s Home

Facts and Quirks:
-Is Actually Very Athletic
-Knowledge of Basic Self Defense
-Voice Can Reach Inhuman Pitches and Ranges
-Knows Vague and Mostly Harmless Occult Magics

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Cell phone, which constantly oozes blood and seems to be made out of animals.
Small and sharp rocks
Small pieces of glass
Chalk
A normal seeming necklace

Personal Property:
N/A

Specialized Equipment:
N/A

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Non-Combat Abilities:
Creating Blood Stone Circles. (A circle made of constantly bleeding stones.)

Summoning up small and deformed animals or things that could be called animals.

Generating harmless inhuman sounds

Creating small items out of biological material.

Combat Abilities:

Numb:
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Extra: Andri hardly feels any pain during combat and won’t be impaired until taking above 1 Moderate (4+ Minors) in total

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Only Human: Humans have physical capabilities that only go so far without modification! Because of this they aren’t likely to hit harder than other humans without some help. Physical punches will not be more than 1 minor without some sort of ability buff.

Combat Weaknesses:

Reckless:
Andri moves his body without a care in the world during combat causing torn muscles and dislocated bones.
Each 2 attacks done Andri takes 1 Minor.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval)   Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:51 am

...Let it Begin...

Tier 5 - Health Pool 1 Heavy
Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Andri Roseheart (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1