Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character - Android M-471704

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarshi

Akarshi

Character - Android M-471704 Empty
PostSubject: Character - Android M-471704   Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 5:32 pm

[Android M-471704]

SL Username: Akarshi Matsuo
SL Display Name: I do not use one.
Character Name: Android M-471704 (aka Android Matilda)
Age: Being an Android, it does not age. It appears to be a young adult female, whom would be over the age of 18. The model of android is out of date.
Race: Android (Robot)
Origin: It was created in a factory, located it Tokyo.
Occupation: Android M-471704 occupation was originally a cleaning Android and is now not currently employed.
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Android M-471704 does not currently have one. Being rather out of date, any up-to-date hardware and software might cause the Android's system to overload and crash. Android M-471704 would need a full overhaul on It's parts. Whatever was programed into It at the time was very small. Such as being polite and being blunt with honesty.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• - Android M-471704 is Honest; blunt but honest.
  • - Is programed to cook and bake.
  • - Is programed to do gardening.
  • - Is programed to clean.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• - Not water -proof.
  • - Is able to rust.
  • - Requires to be charged once a week
  • - Requires maintenance every 2 weeks.

Is currently not programed for this feature, but understands things that are good for It.
  • ----
  • - Charged battery
  • - System maintenance
  • - Upgrades

Dislikes:

Is currently not programed for this feature, but understands things that can cause It to break.
  • - Rusting
  • - Fire
  • - Water
  • - Viruses

Hobbies:

Is currently not programed for this feature and these, that are listed, are programed work abilities which are enjoyed by living creatures.
  • - Cooking
  • - Cleaning
  • - Baking
  • - Gardening

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• - Android M-471704 can glow; makes a good night-light.
  • - Can be programed and upgraded from It's current state.
  • - Always wins are staring competitions.
  • - Can lift up to 1 ton of weight.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Personal Inventory:

• - Android Manual.
  • - Working uniform; Maid.
  • - Broom and dust -pan.
  • - Personal tool-kit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Android M-471704 is not programed for this.

Combat weaknesses: Being not programed for combat is a weakness in itself. Does not understand conflict between living creatures.

Character Backstory:
It all started with a big factory, full of metal and parts, the sounds from the worker line could deafen a person as robots built robots on a belt that moved down a long line, piece by piece being stuck together, till at the end of the line there stood a android of great use; It was too be bought by a rich southern family, having a huge house in need of up keep and care, this android was too keep track of the up keep of this huge manor and the large garden outside it. One day while working, there was a spark, the android couldn't feel so there was no pain, but a sudden shut down, the lights went out, the android collapsed on the floor, still with broom in hand, duster in the other, the family came home too a collapsed robot in front of them; With gasps they had ran over too check if they could help, thinking it had just feel over and wasn't wanting too let go of the tools in its hand, but they soon realized there was no power too the machine. They would soon call for a repairman from the company to check it out, and at this time there were cheaper and more replaceable robots made. They quickly sold the broken android off to the repair shop, and the repair man knew of another man in a city that could fix the android. He had the part but just not the time too do it, so he boxed the part and android up into a shipping box too be safe, and off the robot went too its new home. While in shipping the box it became misplaced and found by a different person, many years later. They broken open the box; taking the replacement component soon after and repaired the machine. The android soon burst back too life; all the parts fully functional and the droid stared at the human, attempting to scan him and It's surroundings. The man grew scared soon was running away. The android was now alone with, still in It's shipping box. It wasn't too long after that It began to move once more; stepping out from the shipping box to grasp some understanding of where it was at now.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character - Android M-471704   Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Simple and to the point! I approves!

Character - Android M-471704 Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Character - Android M-471704   Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character - Android M-471704   Character - Android M-471704 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character - Android M-471704
Page 1 of 1