Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Tens (Android)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altiyas

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:34 am

Tens (Android) 26202ub

OOC Info
SL Username: - Alty String
SL Display Name: - Altiya String
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: -  Kaiser Mk.III #671010 'TenTen' or 'Tens'
Birthday: - September 4th
Height: - 6' 2"
Weight: - 250
Race: - Droid
Species: - Humanoid Android
Origin: - Kaiser Military Productions
Affiliation: - None
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Built at an underground lab, the Mark III was suppose fix and improve upon the lighter Mark II models by making the chassis heavier at the expense of speed and designed to withstand prolonged engagements. During production, however, a rogue designer attempted to steal the coding for the new AI, corrupting it in the process and before the flaw was found, a few Type IIIs had been activated. Once alerted to this, 671010 fled using the confusion of a surprise attack on the lab to escape and in the process recovered a wounded Mark II. After repairing her, and disabling her restraints with his own code, he'd head out with her to try and find a place in the world.

Personality
Positive Traits:
- Cool temper
- Loyal
- Focused
- Commanding

Negative Traits:
- Blunt
- Detached
- Fearless
- Informal Training

- Music
- Walking
- Cats

Hobbies:
- Reading
- Training
- Piano
- Collecting coins

Dislikes:
- Overly loud places
- Humans
- Wasting time
- Eating (which Nines forces upon him now and then)

Facts and Quirks:
- Ten's has a habit of singing when he believes he is alone.
- He has an extensive collection of metal currency from a number of countries, and his most prized is a 1873 Indian Head Penny.
- The Android rarely expresses emotion without proper stimulation....unless cats are involved.
- His intense dislike of humans likely spawns from his creation as a war machine, the rogue AI fixating on the ones who created him only to be hunted by them.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
(What items do you have on your character at all times?)
- Extra Power Core
- Mark III Heavy Suit - Extra Defense at the cost of speed
- His 1873 Indian Head Penny. Never leave home without it.
- Cash

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)
- Clothing and parts for repair.
- A full sized keyboard
- His coin collection and a few books he rereads often
- Energy cores of course

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)
- Combat helmet

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
T5 - Hardened Shell (Droids take -1 tier from piercing attacks)

Non-Combat Abilities:
Thick Armor: Unlike the Mark II, the Mark III body was designed to withstand punishment at the cost of speed. Traveling at half the speed they are able to and clocking in around 15 miles per hour max. (-1 Tier Blunt/Pierce damage)

Low Light Vision: Is able to see clearly in darkened areas. But when active, bright flashes blind for +1 turn.

Combat Abilities:  
Skill Name: Release Mode
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: Bludgeoning x 4
Damage: Moderate
Extra: A series of attacks, be they punches or kicks, that strike rapidly despite his heavy armor. The attack leaves him exposed for 1 round however while his frame recalibrates. Usable once per day.

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Shortage: Made of technology, Droids are very susceptible to electric attacks. Due to this, all electric based attacks cause a droid to be stunned for 1 round and take +1 Minor of damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Walking armor: The Mark IIIs were designed to support higher, faster units by breaking through more heavily defended locations. As a solo unit, Ten can take more punishment then the Mark II he is often seen with, but when alone or dealing with much faster enemies, he will be worn down rapidly.

Last edited by Altiyas on Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Heya! Welcome to Hajime! The Sheet looks spot on! I just have one question and once it's fixed on your sheet it'll all be good to go!

Thick Armor: Does it also reduce damage which is taken? What you can do is just type, like with Hardened Shell, "(-1 tier from blunt damage)" and that would be entirely fine and approved! \o/
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Altiyas

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Added the resistance, does it look okay now?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Wonderful! For the skill "Release Mode", i'd add that you can only do that attack once a day and then you're all good!
Back to top Go down
Altiyas

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Fixed, and also added one thing I somehow missed wasn't there. XD The Low Light Vision. Better night vision on the draw that any bright light/flash will cause temp blindness and any blinding effect (flashbang ect) gets a +1 turn added to it.

I shouldn't do character sheets while I'm tired. XD
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Awesome! Well done! Thanks for working with me!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Tens (Android) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tens (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tens (Android)   Tens (Android) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tens (Android)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum