Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Nine (Android)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren

Ren

Nine (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Nine (Android)   Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:49 am

OOC Info
SL Username: - rensai111
SL Display Name: - Renny
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Nine (Android) 8dddadefc4c2f7fc21a4d467aae6182d

Name: - Kaiser Mk.II #34999 AKA "Nine" or "Nines"
Age: - 18, but has been consistently updated with newer parts so that she is not completely obsolete.
Birthday: - September 9th
Height: - 5'4" (ft)
Weight: - 165 lb (lightweight metal)
Race: - Droid
Species: - Humanoid Android
Origin: - A German Military manufacturer under the name Kaiser Productions
Affiliation: - No one
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Built in Germany and outfitted with a durable chassis as well as an intelligent AI, Kaiser Androids are meant to be the replacement for biological soldiers. These units come with no built in weapon systems, forced to use external weapons to fight, and their AI allows for learning, to deal with new situations as they arise, and Nine was no different. However, over the course of a particularly brutal battle, Nine was damaged. Rescued by a fellow Kaiser Android named TenTen, or Ten, he repaired her. He himself however, was rogue, and normally other Kaiser units have settings to attack rogue or traitorous units, but hers was disabled when he fixed her up. Soon, she was in the business of working for herself, being at Ten's side. No more were her conflicts designated by who owned her- they are determined by her own volition.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Determined
- Intelligent
- Inquisitive
- Obedient

Negative Traits:
- Lack of Charisma
- Bad negotiator
- Cold

- Eating (even though she doesn't have to)
- Fighting
- Money
- "Cool" things

Hobbies:
- Video Games
- Sparring
- Maintenance

Dislikes:
- Spicy food
- Sports
- Horror movies
- Children

Facts and Quirks:
- Kaiser units are made of an extremely lightweight alloy
- Doesn't have to eat, or drink, or sleep, but occasionally chooses to.
- Does have pain inhibitors to block pain, but keeps them off, as without pain one can very easily push past their limits and die from recklessness.
- Kaiser units' eyes change color depending on their emotion!

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
(What items do you have on your character at all times?)
- An extra power core when energy gets dangerously low
- Specialized light armored jumpsuit for that little extra protection.
- Exactly 2 suckers. Both being green apple.
- Spending money

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)
- A plethora of replacement parts and equipment
- Power cores, and lots of them!
- Sets of clothes, including cosplay gear, a racing outfit, and backup jumpsuits
- A motorcycle

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)
- An armored helmet, for those extra-dangerous situations, built specifically for the Kaiser Mk.II (kept in storage)

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 - Hardened Shell (Droids take -1 tier from piercing attacks)

Non-Combat Abilities:
Precog: Has the ability to detect minor muscle movements, and thus, predict danger before it happens, in cases where her opponent is biological.
Agility: Can run very fast, about 30 miles per hour, however going max speed drains energy faster.
Acrobat: Is able to move nimbly to avoid danger or traverse obstacles of moderate difficulty.
Vision: Has infrared sensors and night time vision to assist when needed.

Combat Abilities:  
Skill Name: Kaiser Kick/Punch
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: Moderate
Extra: A piston punch/kick, this will deal a punch on level with some of the most experienced human martial artists

Skill Name: Screw Attack!
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: Moderate
Extra: An attack in which Nine activates the hydraulics in her legs, overclocking them and forcing herself to jump forward at an incredible speed. Adopting a spinning motion while she does it, she aims to hit the opponent with her extra hardened, thick android skull at high speed.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Shortage: Made of technology, Droids are very susceptible to electric attacks. Due to this, all electric based attacks cause a droid to be stunned for 1 round and take +1 Minor of damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Nearly Human: As combat units, Kaisers are slated, at least in Germany to replace modern soldiers. However, this means they are not super war machines. They are less fragile than a person due to their lack of true biology, but no where near invincible. If it can damage a small car or motorcycle, it can damage a Kaiser unit. They also have no internal weapons, meaning all weapons are external.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nine (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine (Android)   Nine (Android) I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Well Done! It was a delight to read this sheet!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Nine (Android) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Nine (Android)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: