Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodyZero

Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) Empty
PostSubject: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:11 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: -Akira’Kiykio :: Jezabel resident
SL Display Name: -Akira’Kiykio :: Jezabel
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) Bunny_11

Name: - Akira’Kiykio
Birthday: - september 18, 1991
Height: - 5”6
Weight: - 120lbs
Race: - Yokia
Species: - Fire bunny
Origin: a long forgotten village in a forest time forgot
Affiliation: - none
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

A wandering street musician who view herself as a magical samurai like the ones she used to listen to bards tell stories about

Personality

Positive Traits:
Kind
soft
loyal

Negative Traits:

Hot headed
adhd
sensitive

Soft music

Hobbies:
Playing her flute

Dislikes:
bullies
Evil corrupted people

Facts and Quirks:
Uses third person speech patterns

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Magic sword
Flute

Personal Property:
Flute
backpack with with basic camping and cooking supplies
A number of training manuals

Specialized Equipment:
Her home in the yokia village
Her magic sword

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

T5 - Base Attack [Punches and Kicks] starts off as a Moderate per hit.

Non-Combat Abilities:

Musical talent

Foraging in the forest for food.

Combat Abilities:  

Trained with a katana.  

Throw small object. 1 minor damage per item thrown. bludgeoning or piercing depending on the object thrown

Sword, when not channeling, does piercing or slashing damage depending on how she uses it. 1 moderate per attack

Fire magic. Able to create and control fire while holding her sword. basic burn damage: 2 turn DOT of 1 minor fire damage per turn

Simple ranged fire attack. 1 minor + a 2 turn burn of 1 minor each turn

Channel Fire: required for all other magic. requires a turn to start. gains minor fire resistance, reduce fire damage 1 tier/  makes her melee weapon covered in fire. any melee weapon she is holding will now do a mix of physical and fire damage, keeping the damage of the weapon but adding the 2 turn burn for one minor each turn.

Ultimate attack: can be used once per battle, using it knocked her out of powered up state, flashy AOE fire attack. Does moderate fire damage in a small area. max range 10m/32.8 feet.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Warded Against: Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

Focus interruption: Requires concentration and a talisman or focus, normally her sword, to use magic. When channeling fire magic she is weak against water magic. All the same weaknesses as a normal human would have

Fire spirit: takes additional +2 minor damage from water based attacks.

Last edited by nobodyZero on Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Heya Akira! Nice job on the sheet thus far! The only thing is that for attacks and weaknesses we like to see some damage ratios. Now with you being new, nothing should be more than a Moderate. So please, go ahead and add that. Here's a few examples based on your sheet.

Fire magic. Able to create and control fire while holding a sword or other long narrow object. On hit, would do 1 minor + a 2 turn burn of 1 minor each turn.

Throw small objects, this would do 1 minor on impact per item.

Channel Fire: required for all other magic. makes her melee weapon covered in fire. any melee weapon she is holding will now do a mix of physical and fire damage, keeping the damage of the weapon but adding the two turn burn for one minor.

As for the ultimate fire attack, how large is the range? I wouldn't want it being 20m, I feel that's too far. So 10 meters?

Also, your katana would go under specialized equipment and giving us the details of what damage it does. Here is the base information we have for weaponry already on the forum and here is the exact copy-mast of what your katana's info should be under specialized equipment:

Two-Handed Blade:
Examples: Katana, Machete
Damage Type: Slashing and Piercing
Damage Tier: Moderate

Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
nobodyZero

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am

Ok, i made the changes you asked me to. how is it now?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Well done! Thank you so much and welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool 1 Heavy
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:21 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nobodyZero

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:36 am

I've added the race informations
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Please update the full page. ^^
Back to top Go down
nobodyZero

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:53 pm

i think i got it right this time
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Awesome Possum!

Tier 5 - health Pool: 1 Heavy
Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)   Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira'Kiykio aka bunny (Awaiting approval)
Page 1 of 1