Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukutto

Sukutto

Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:11 am

OOC Info

[Sukutto Rayukaga]

"Rain drop, drop top, smokin' on cookie in hotbox! (woo!)

SL Username: Sukosuna
SL Display Name: Sukutto Fade
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: Sukutto Rayukaga
Birthday: September 8th 1992
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 250 Lbs
Race: Human
Species: Human
Origin: Not Japan. How will we ever know?! Maybe RP?!
Affiliation: Kazoku-Kai
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story
Long story!:

Personality

Positive Traits:

• Tech savvy
  • Intelligent
  • Analytical
  • Laid-back
  • Modest

Negative Traits:

• Intimidating
  • Materialistic
  • Rebellious
  • Vulgar
  • Magically inept

• Gold
  • Food
  • Sweet coffee drinks.
  • Marijuana.
  • Dogs, and cats.
  • Video games.

Hobbies:

• Tinkering with electronics.
  • Graffiti art
  • Computers
  • RC Vehicles.
  • Skateboarding.

Dislikes:

• Police.
  • Hospitals
  • Broccoli
  • Narcissistic people
  • Not fond of magic (Humans fear the unfamiliar!)
  • Sentient machines

Facts and Quirks:

• Due to recent events, he remains guarded around non-humans. Save for those he is well acquainted with.
  • It's always 4:20 somewhere in the world. Don’t ever ask him to smoke somewhere else, he takes it as a challenge.
  • Disturbed by sentient robots, particularly those that have uncanny humanoid bodies. See’s them as machines trying to be something they’re not. Machines are meant to serve humans, giving them emotions and conscience is risky and unnecessary.
  • Most ceremonies of magic or miracles are lost on Suku. Makes him feel like a fish out of water.
  • Loves to make deals. Being materialistic, it’s possible to get things from him without the use of money perse… Try bribing him with favors or Krompromat~

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

• Cellphone
  • Lighter and Joints
  • Modded Cybernetic Arm

Personal Property:

• Katana
  • Hockey Stick
  • Skateboard

Specialized Equipment:

• Cybernetic Arm -See Combat abilities-

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

• T4 - Access to a Fire Arm by reporting to the Police office and getting training for proper use.
  • T3 - Due to a strong will to survive, Humans gain +1 Minor from being healed.

Non-Combat Abilities:

-coming next sheet update-

Combat Abilities:  
Batter’ Up:
A cherished childhood baseball bat with a golden hue, about 34in in length. Sukutto was encouraged to play baseball once by his mother, but found the bat was more useful to him on the streets. (Only able to use it outside school grounds, unless going to a school sporting event; to avoid looking suspicious.)
Damage: Moderate Physical.
Damage Type: Blunt Weapon
Range: 2m.

Brass Beating:
A pair of custom studded brass knuckles, 3D designed and carved by his CNC milling machine. Sukutto always has these at his disposal. He conceals them in his pockets, slipping them on quickly when needed to strike fear in his foes or their flesh.
Damage: Minor Physical
Damage type: Strike
Range: Melee

Cybernetic Hand:
An explosion from BHO lab mangled his hand severely. He stood to lose functionality of his hand, but was put in contact with a mysterious doctor who gave Suku a cybernetic hand. It’s unoticable, but the lightly reinforced hand packs quite a punch when exploiting the maintenance function. Through a small tweak he made, his fist will jut out rapidly before impact, multiplying the magnitude of the impact.
Damage: Heavy
Battery Usage: 2
Range: Melee
Cooldown: Can only be used once a day. This attack is spring loaded and needs repair for each use.

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Only Human:
Humans have physical capabilities that only go so far without modification! Because of this they aren’t likely to hit harder than other humans without some help. Physical punches will not be more than 1 minor without some sort of ability buff.

Combat Weaknesses:
Electrosensitivity:
His electronic devices and robotic arm are bound to the laws of physics and thus they are sensitive to electrical damage should they be struck.
- Small devices will be fried and unusable until replaced.
- His arm is stunned stiff and unresponsive for 3 turns.

Ghost Pains:
Occasionally Suku has ghost pains of his old arm. Usually they are mild and smoking marijuana eases the pain, making them negligible. However, there are instances where the pain can be very intense and distressing. These intense flare ups are rare but can be triggered by psychic attacks.
-Psychic attacks scale up one in damage.

Human after all:
While is very confident in his physique, Hajime is no place for the ordinary. Suku is no stranger to scraps, he’s sent more than a few people to the ER. But his experience has been limited to small time street scraps with fellow humans. WHen matched up against non-humans, he’s out of his element.
-cannot hit more than moderate on non-humans. Unless a weakness overules this.[/i]

Last edited by Sukutto on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:55 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : IM THE BEAST OF THE EAST, KING OF THE HC STREETS)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:46 pm

BATTER UP! IT'S A SWING AND.... IT'S OUTTA THE PARK! HOME RUN!

Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) Garnet_s_seal_of_approval_by_katantoon-d9ndasw
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Sheet 2.0   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:03 pm

My new sheet is below!~

SHEET 2.0:
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:24 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Format Change   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:18 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Aaaaaaye!

Tier 3 - Health Pool: 3 Heavies
Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: TIER 3 Sheet   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Below is my Tier 3 sheet, let me know if it's gucci fam.

Tier 3 Update!:

Last edited by Sukutto on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid ass auto formatting screwing thigs up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)   Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukutto Rayukaga (Pending Update Approval)
Page 1 of 1