Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tjavse

tjavse

Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]   Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:50 pm

[ Chaca Montea ]

SL Username: Tjavse
SL Display Name: Jesse
Character Name: Chaca Montea
Race: Yokai (centipede demon)
Origin: Family origins from the Abyss, But she was born in Utara.
Occupation: Chaca Montea has always had an affinity for healing, even though the healing might not be of traditional methods she gets the job done.
Affiliation: Yokai.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Generally happy and joyous, despite every situation she seems to have an odd joy towards everyone and everything. She is always interested in people, animals, plants... rocks? pretty much anything she sees fit to have a conversation with! She enjoys the dark, and likes hiding in it despite her colorful appearance. She might sometimes lose her temper, but very quickly regains her joy.. if she even lost it while being upset.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Happy go lucky!
  • It would take something massive to get her mood down.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Seriousness of some matters might be overlooked.
  • Lack of compassion.

• Life!
  • Not Life!
  • You and You!
  • Pudding!!

Dislikes:

• Bats.
  • Flying.
  • Potatoes.
  • Ducks.
  • Shoes.

Hobbies:

• Playing with live things.
  • Playing with dead things.
  • Baking.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• She will always have a smile.
  • She can't share the sadness some feels.
  • Will most likely still smile even after being knocked out.
  • Potatoes are evil.
  • She'll let you know if she hates you.

Sexual Orientation: Bi.

Personal Inventory:

• Absolutely nothing! yet!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Full Hug: While she rarely does this to deal any damage to anyone. She can use her legs to cling to someone, locking herself and them down until someone breaks the hug.
Damage: Minimal. She can deal Minor when properly motivated.
Range: Melee - 5Ft/1.5M.
Duration: Depends! Most likely a duration agreed on OOCly in IM.
Cooldown: Two full turns after the lock is broken.

Life Funnel: Chaca's healing is a basic show of taking something, and putting it somewhere else. example: She heals someone lying on the ground. and as she does. the grass around them will start to wither away around herself and the one she is healing.
Damage: -two minor pr turn spent healing.
Range: Touch.
Extra: Doesn't work if there's no living source other than herself around, If a PC happens to be that, they'll start taking damage equals to the amount she is healing her target. She can't heal herself with this in combat.
Cooldown: 2 full turns after the touch is broken.

Natural Armor: Chaca is half centipede, and thous has an exoskeleton for her bottom half, This protects her against non-piercing physical damage by one stage. This ability has no effect on heavy or higher damage sources, and can't reduce damage below Minimal. Also her upper half doesn't have this bonus..

Un-life funnel: Just like she can heal someone, she can also do the opposite to someone. suck life from them and into their surroundings.
Damage two minors pr turn spent... unhealing?
Ranger: Touch.
Duration: Until the touch is broken.
Extra: Flora around herself and the target will start to bloom! All pretty like!
Cooldown: 2 full turns after the touch is broken.

Acidic spray: When properly motivated(pissed off or in need of serious firepower) Chaca can cough up a spray of acid, a nasty thick liquid is shot at her target, if the target would fail to dodge, they'd soon realize how aggressive this acid is, as it starts to eat at clothing, skin, flesh. everything dissolvable, it'll try to eat through with a stinging pain.
Damage: Heavy over the following turn.
Range: Max 30ft/10M.
Cooldown: Once a day.

Combat weaknesses:

Cold Snap: Chaca is currently very.. un-insolated against the cold. Attacks which deals cold/frost/ice/etc. damage deals an additional level of damage to her.

Burning Passion: Chaca is half bug.. kill it with fire! It'll deal an additional level of damage to her, so it's a good choice!

Potato: Chaca is convinced potatoes are evil. She'll straight out stop fighting if she is forced to face a potato.

Can't Swim: Couldn't think of a clever name for this one, but it explains itself pretty well. she is hopeless in water.

Attention Span: Chaca can be distracted in battle, effectively making her forget what she was about to do, this can not be done in a 1 on 1 fight as she wouldn't get distracted by her attacker.

Character Picture: Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] FQAZ2fa

Character Backstory: Chaca Montea was born in a relatively simple life on the flourishing realm of Utara. Normally this realm is populated by fey creatures but a long long time ago, her tribe traversed into this new land, and deciding to call it home. Their colors changed from the abyssal kind's black and red colors, and turned more eye-catching. during the first many years of her life, she spend her time being a rather.. odd child, quickly growing an affinity for making things live.. but not minding other things dying in the process. she did this in a non-violent way with only good intentions, as the decay around her seemed to have no emotional affect on her. as she grew older and older she slowly improved her abilities, she joined up with other magic users from her village, and together they experimented with many different things... Which eventually have lead to now.. she finds herself in a new unfamiliar place.. With big structures not far away.. But doesn't seem Bothered by the fact that she is lost from her home across realms.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]   Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Simple and Sweet.
Tier 5 - Health Pool 1 Heavie
Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]   Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]   Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaca Montea [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1