Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Mochi (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mochi

Mochi

Mochi (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Mochi (Awaiting Approval)   Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:00 pm

[Mochi]

SL Username: KatrinaSwiftpaw.Resident
SL Display Name: Kat
Character Name: Mochi
Race: Bakeneko
Origin: A deep forest, far away from HC
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Mochi is generally happy and energetic. At times she can be a little sassy though and hot-headed if she's offended or wronged.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Very strong
  • Very resilient
  • Protective
  • Observant

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Not good with technology
  • Easy to anger when wronged
  • Not use to large cities

• Her mate and kittens
  • Learning new things
  • Meat

Dislikes:

• Rain (without an umbrella)
  • Hot pavement
  • Loud noises

Hobbies:

• Exploring
  • Hunting
  • Cooking
  • Taking care of her kittens

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Heterochromatic!
  • Got her name from regularly pilfering mochi balls from the very first village she ever came across while growing up in the forest.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• Wallet with a school ID card, ferry and train passes, and a small amount of cash
  • A larger model cell phone
  • A collar with a large, very old Japanese coin made out of metal hanging from it.

Specialized Equipment:

• A very big, heavy metal greatbow. The bow itself is around 50lbs with a quiver of arrows that look more like small spears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Energy and Mana (Passive):
In order to sustain her overwhelming physical strength, Mochi's body requires mana from different sources. Naturally, her body absorbs small amounts of mana from her surroundings. At any given moment the amount is negligible, but over a long period of time with exposure to the same type of mana, her body will become attuned to it, for better or for worse. The alternative is that Mochi has to eat massive amounts of food.
(This has no combat effect aside from supplying a resource pool for her abilities)
Natural regeneration of 50% per night's rest. (Mochi's energy pool recovers 50% a day basically)

Bakeneko's Fury:
Mochi's large, beast-like limbs give her incredible strength to punch or kick. Dagger like claws also hide within those big fuzzy paws to rake and rend flesh like the natural killer she was born to be.
Damage: Moderate
Damage Type: Physical Blunt (Punch & Kick) / Physical Slashing (Claws)

Beast's Resilience (Passive):
Mochi's body is naturally tough and sturdy. She can withstand blows that could be otherwise fatal to normal humans, at a cost. It takes a decent portion of Mochi's energy to sustain her body when she's being attacked.
Effect: -1 Tier of damage from Heavy damage or above.
(Moderate and below unaffected and still deal appropriate damage)
Cost: 20% Energy per Heavy or above reduced.

Huntress' Bow
While growing up in the forest, Mochi learned to hunt much larger game with bows very effectively. Using such a large, heavy bow does wear her out over time though.
Damage: Moderate
Damage Type: Physical Piercing
Limit: 4 Arrows
Cost: 10% Energy per use

Combat weaknesses:
Feline Sensitivity:
Mochi's feline traits also come with their respective weaknesses. Loud high pitched noises, Bright overwhelming lights and intense, unpleasant smells all daze her briefly.
Effect: 1 Turn Stun

Dark Mana Saturation:
Due to Mochi's body naturally taking in mana over time to sustain itself, her body has recently developed an affinity for dark mana.
Effect: +1 Tier Holy Damage.
*(Holy damage does full damage. In the case of a base Holy Moderate, the damage is made Heavy and will still drain 20% of her energy)

Other Abilities:
Mochi has the typical feline traits: Good low light vision, keen sense of hearing and smell, and superior balance.
She also has a limited ability to shapeshift. She can hide her beastly feline features to appear human, but when she does so, she loses the strengths (and weaknesses) that come with them.

Character Backstory:
Mochi's real name is unknown, even to herself. Much of her early years were spent as a wild Bakeneko in the forest with only brief memories of her parents, living for some time with her older sister before finally surviving on her own. One day she stumbled upon a small village on the outskirts of the forest she lived in, lured in by the scent of food. She stole food from a small restaurant time and time again until the villagers set a trap for her and caught her. They had never seen such a beast, a creature that appeared to be half woman, half cat. Most of the villagers were scared of her, but one was not. The head priest of the village took her in and named her Mochi, after the snacks she'd been stealing. He showed her kindness where others had not and she quickly grew fond of him as he taught her Japanese and how to exist in civilization.

As months passed and the villagers became less and less afraid of her, the priest had also became fond of Mochi. Fond enough to propose to her in marriage. Mochi happily accepted. On the night before the ceremony was to take place, the two were getting into the heat of the moment. However, the ever excitable wild animal within Mochi was unable to process all of the joy an desire for her soon to be husband. She reverted back to her instincts in a trance like passion, her body made to endure, and dish out, the kind of damage her kind could do. Claws came out and on a human body, there was little the dagger like weapons couldn't shred. When she finally snapped out of it, it was too late. Her head was spinning with sorrow and guilt. With his final words, the priest told her he wasn't upset, but only that he was sorry he couldn't be the lover she needed. Unable to pull herself from her lover out of shock and despair, she cried herself to sleep with his body. The next morning a shrine maiden came to wake the two, only to find Mochi cradling the dead body of the head priest, white pristine fur stained red with blood. The handmaiden's shriek woke her up and she tried to explain but the villagers came at her with weapons, shouting about how she was a monster, and chased her out of the village.

Years passed and Mochi eventually developed the courage to find other lovers, but she never found one within her own species...and as such, they befell the same fate as her first. Eventually she exiled herself to a forested island off the shore of her homeland that also happened to have a school on it.

Mochi was able to reconcile with her past on this island and eventually opened herself up once more to the prospect of a lover one last time, this time with a Nekomata named Sayona. Their relationship flourished and the two quickly became mates. Mochi had reservations at first, but was pleasantly surprised when her instinctual desires were satisfied. The two now have two kittens, Ami and Emi, and Mochi finally has a family to call her own.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Mochi (Awaiting Approval)   Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Super Easy Peasy of a Read! Awesome Job!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Mochi (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Mochi (Awaiting Approval)   Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mochi (Awaiting Approval)   Mochi (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mochi (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1