Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MooBeast

Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     Empty
PostSubject: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 9:09 am

Isolde

SL Username: Moobeast
SL Display Name: Isolde
Character Name:Isolde Greycloak
Race: Vampire/Kitsune
Origin: Was turned into a vampire at the age of 18 in London, England. She'll likely tell you that inquiring any further back is pointless
Occupation: In another place, Isolde is a dark shrine maiden- here, however, she doesn't want the hassle, and wants to be a little less restricted
Affiliation: Yokai (Neutral to chaotic neutral, depending on mood. Given the right company she can become very dark)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Her mood and outlook can change drastically depending on who she's addressing or speaking with, but if she thinks she can get away with it without getting herself in trouble or scaring the other party off, she'll default to cheeky/flirty and go from there.
Her interests include the delicate art of people-watching when she can't find anyone to talk with- which she'll prefer over standing around like a numpty. She has a curiosity that borders on dangerous, often taking a devil-may-care attitude to speaking with those who could rightly end her, though it's all posturing, she doesn't like getting into fights.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• She's generally quite calm and Zen about things, and friendly, so long as people return the favor and respect her
  • Her inquisitive mind often has her researching things and trying to find things out about herself and others. She's not beyond submitting herself to experiments, so long as no long lasting negative effects are felt
  • Protective of those whom she trusts- though, that doesn't mean she views them well at all times...

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Once she's angry- she's difficult to calm - Getting Isolde angry is like starting a train rolling down a hill.
  • She's stubborn- as a mule- if she has her heart set on something she's quite single-minded about getting that thing, and will do her best to attain it, whatever it might be- if someone gets in her way of doing things the way she sees fit, she can get irritated. Even with those she considers her closest friends

• Magical blood
  • fluffy things
  • Pleasant warmth
  • Umeshu (plum liqueur/wine)

Dislikes:

• People who posture
  • Assholes
  • Open flames
  • Strong sources of light

Hobbies:

• Finding out secrets
  • People-watching
  • Helping people, in return for favors~

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Once warned her best friends she'd bite their faces off if they didn't let her go cool off
  • Got turned into a kitsune hybrid to be with her mate
  • Has a charm which allows her to feel no discomfort on shrine grounds elsewhere, she doesn't know if it'll work here..
  • Still prefers to bite people to feed, even though she can feed by other means as a hybrid(Intimate interactions, flesh and souls are also tasty snacks!)

Sexual Orientation: Hetero, though sometimes she's more flexible on this than others

Personal Inventory:

• Mobile phone
  • Dark charm(to protect from negative feelings on shrine grounds- not sure if applicable here)
  • Change of clothes in bag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally I'll ask for OOC consent if I'm doing anything like biting/charming another player, unless I have an understanding already with the player OOC.

Out of Combat Abilities:
Shape Shifting: Isolde's still getting used to this aspect of her being, she likely wouldn't be able to attack any more ferociously as a fox, than in her normal human shape, most of it is just cosmetic things, for the sake of blending in, or avoiding people! She can't focus enough to shape-shift during combat and cannot shape shift her tail away completely. She can summon and dismiss clothing, and stores her phone and a small amount of money in a safe realm if she's not in a humanoid form.

Charm: Sometimes a girl needs to use an extra bit of 'persuasion' to talk people into agreeing to be lunch. A last resort really. Prolonged eye contact and speech to the target is required. This is a supernatural ability, fuelled by the vampiric blood within. The user can't merely say any old thing, however, it likely has to be convincing, one way or another! It would be nice if the victim didn't remember, in the case of feeding..

Immunity to diseases and poisons: Her body doesn't get sick through things which would affect normal bodies, the vampiric aspect of her is what protects her from this, however, magical diseases and curses can still afflict her.

Restoring Meditation: Outside of combat Isolde can meditate, or 'rest'(unmoving, unresponsive, as though 'dead', akin to a corpse in the grave) to regain her health over time- if she's missing limbs after combat- she can regenerate those during the 'rest' state only. And only with sustenance in the form of blood, or energy taken from others'. If she's too hungry, she will not heal. Though restoring limbs will likely take a number of days, and not happen over night. This is more of a reason to be up and about the next day, and not intended as a 'during RP heal'

Spiritual being: If her body is destroyed/killed, she can return as a spirit(yokai realm only for one week, minimum), before gaining enough strength to once again manifest a body(which would start at 5% energy). She's already died and seen into the void on her transition into becoming a vampire- coming back as a spirit, though, might take some getting used to.

Combat Abilities:

Blood Drain: Isolde drains some of the blood out of her chosen victim, usually through wrist or neck wounds via a bite, the damage range on this is minor each turn-
moving up to moderate on the third post and that is only if she's intending it to be an attack, if she's feeding, she attempts not to damage her dinner. Her saliva can stop the bleeding caused by biting but does not heal the damage done by the bite. She can stop others from bleeding out using this- but mustn't bite the other party in order for this to happen.

Vampiric Strength: She can lift up to 350 pounds, she can therefore be quite damaging, even without the use of a weapon and these attacks are purely physical(minor/moderate).

Entropy Field: Isolde casts a field of withering entropy magic around herself, which will cause damage to flesh, weapons, even clothing and armor it comes into contact with. Each time an enemy attacks within melee range, they will take one moderate damage. This shield can last three turns in combat, and has a cooldown of four turns before it can be cast again. Regular melee attacks can be used by Isolde while the shield is active- she cannot cast spells during this time, and attacking an enemy will not cause the effect of the shield upon her enemy.

Withering Blast: A bolt of entropy magic, represented by a ball of purple 'flames' which will wither and disintegrate whatever it happens to touch- Cannot be used during the cooldown or use of 'Entropy field'. Has a four round cooldown.
(heavy damage)

Combat weaknesses:
Weakness to Holy: Previously being a creature of unholy/undead origins, she's generally weaker to magic from Holy schools - add two stages of damage. Cannot be healed via holy magic. Despite becoming half kitsune, her basic weaknesses have not changed.

Weakness to Fire: Her magic-tainted blood easily catches fire, and causes her to take an extra stage of damage due to fire magic or flames which -contact her-

Thirst: She gets pretty darned thirsty after a while leading to her becoming weak and lethargic(and probably quite irritable) if she doesn't consume blood every few days. The energy loss is 20% per day. She can feed in other ways, but has grown quite used to feeding in such a way!

Weakness to Light magic: Light magic will still burn her skin, like fire- as such she'll take an extra stage of damage.

Fear of the Flame: Even so much as looking upon a flame can freak Isolde out- it makes sense- the beast within her warns her that she'll be burned terribly should flames contact her skin. As a result, even effects which -look- like fire, but are not, like weaker foxfire- can cause her to run, or cower in fear if she doesn't know the user of said fire isn't trying to hurt her.

Sensitivity: Her ears and tail are particularly sensitive to touch, and if grabbed- delicately or otherwise, she'll halt whatever attack she's planning on the other party. It's worth bearing in mind though, that she'll be less likely to resume her attack afterward if the other party is gentle!

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)
After being turned into a vampire at the age of 18, Isolde decided to travel, mostly over land over the next few years, to the far East. She'd heard of a school that could teach anyone, any type of being, about any number of subjects, including her chosen favourite- magic. And, although she has done many things while at the school- including meeting and falling in love with a nogitsune- learning about magic isn't really one of the things she managed to do. She climbed to the top of the list to be her intended's mate, and organised to become part kitsune as a show of dedication, though there was more to it than that, that's the bare bones. She also recently became a dark shrine maiden elsewhere- but isn't looking to continue that work here in Hajime, she's looking for somewhere she can be a little more herself and possibly express her darker side...

Last edited by MooBeast on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sheet update)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Oh Maaaan~! About time Vampy! Lets see what ya got! Welcome to Hajime!

Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
MooBeast

PostSubject: Re: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Okay, edits
-Recently spent some time away with Alex travelling the realms, like quite a lot of years-.... (+310 years, all the better to floof you with, my dear)
- Also recently realised that it's fine for me to use the name Greycloak, so I added that in ^^;

Out of Combat additions:
Spiritual being: If her body is destroyed/killed, she can return as a spirit(yokai realm only for one week, minimum), before gaining enough strength to once again manifest a body(which would start at 5% energy). She's already died and seen into the void on her transition into becoming a vampire- coming back as a spirit, though, might take some getting used to.

In Combat Additions:
Entropy Field: Isolde casts a field of withering entropy magic around herself, which will cause damage to flesh, weapons, even clothing and armor it comes into contact with. Each time an enemy attacks within melee range, they will take one moderate damage. This shield can last three turns in combat, and has a cooldown of four turns before it can be cast again. Regular melee attacks can be used by Isolde while the shield is active- she cannot cast spells during this time, and attacking an enemy will not cause the effect of the shield upon her enemy.

Withering Blast: A bolt of entropy magic, represented by a ball of purple 'flames' which will wither and disintegrate whatever it happens to touch- Cannot be used during the cooldown or use of 'Entropy field'. Has a four round cooldown.
(heavy damage)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Woah~ Isolde plz! ♥

Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:55 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]    Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isolde [Awaiting Re-Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: