Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyuma

V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]   V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:43 am

[V.R.I.E.N]

SL Username:Eyuma
SL Display Name:Vrien
Character Name:V.R.I.E.N
Race: A.I
Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.)
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- The vrien before you is just a frame. Kill her she will have a new one in the town in… three days… This does mean she throws herself into things a bit to much though
  • ---- No Filter, Vrien has no concept of what this ‘social’ Filter is.
  • ---- Very Friendly, Vrien would happily do anything for anyone if they asked nice enough and treated her like a human.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- If she is not Earthed she will be taken out on any electrical hit beyond Minimal and is classed as a Severe/fatal
  • ---- Is curious. Way to curious for her own safety
  • ---- Doesn't view her frame as worth anything and will often throw her body away in pursuit of information or feelings.
  • ---- Addict, If she likes something. She will want it. Again… and again.. You get the point.
  • ---- Infected, Vriens blood is currently infected with many many diffrent things. While normaly it is red like a humans currently it is a blacky purple colour. Its also rather thick and sticky
    Spoiler:

• ---- Information!
  • ---- Hacking.
  • ---- Mysteries
  • ----

Dislikes:

• ---- Darkness, No no that just makes her… No
  • ---- Organics using Machines as slaves.
  • ---- People mistreating her or non humans.
  • ---- Darkness It is that bad

Hobbies:

• ---- Learning information. It makes her have a tingly feeling inside
  • ---- Learning social cues. It helps to learn!
  • ---- Feeling things. Emotions and touch feelings are still kinda new. She finds it intresting
  • ---- Hacking. She likes testing her mental ability. Even if it can tax her a bit

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- She has interface ports for many different devices in her fingers.And a small tail like wire (that is normally hidden) that lets her connect to any phone directly. The tail doesnt have much strength though can lift light objects (such as a full cup of tea)
  • ---- She has command codes that if learned let her be ordered around. Though the wording is very tricky
  • ---- She hates clothes.
  • ---- She has a drive to learn. As in its hardcoded into her. If information or safety is put in front of her. She would go for the information.
  • ---- Vrien can't actually read unless it's in a digital format she can understand
  • ---- Vrien can see at least three realities. The one you all see. Her own internal network where she walks around as a avatar. And whatever network she is currently connected to in the same way as her internal… Sometimes she gets confused what one is what.

Sexual Orientation: pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• ---- Flash light
  • ---- Near pure Gold coins
  • ---- Small screwdriver kit for basic repairs
  • ---- Military identification (Not valid in this dimension)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Powered Limbs She hits with minor force in her normal punches and kicks

Taser
She can pass electricity through her fingers causing a melee ranged discharge designed to knock a target out. Or stun them. (one post stun (optional)). Minor damage. Drains 20 energy from her core. Two post cooldown

Wifi hacking
Vrien can use her wifi to hack anything around her (ooc permission needed). It may not be directly connected to a wifi unit but if the network it is on is. She will eventually be able to find it. She is however not perfect. She leaves traces she was there. And as a AI she can be hacked back. This however cannot be used in combat that she is actively attacking in as she needs processing power to do so. She can however move and talk normally during this action. Her armour however is also offline as she drains power away from defences as well

Armoured shell. While not a external shell she has a internal shell that protects her from blunt damage. Reducing the rank by one. However piercing and slashing do one rank higher.
Guns also strangely do one rank LESS damage, but drain ten energy from her power core per attack

EMP shielding
Vrien is shielded against emp attacks though they drain her capacitor 5 energy per post she is exposed. Emp attacks only do 5 energy drain (and what ever level of damage they normally would of course just not insta ko)

Combat weaknesses: If vrien is not grounded and is hit by a electrical attack beyond Minimal, She is instantly knocked out. Grounded classes as a body part on the floor. (Note pathways do count. Building floors do not)

Hackable
Can be hacked (ask ooc permission and explain how you are attempting to If you have no logical way around her internal firewalls i will say no… sorry)

Power core.
Vrien runs on a power core. While it in its essence won't run dry randomly taxing it such as using abilities or taking gunshots drains her core’s capacitors. If she reaches zero the core blows. Causing a explosion (five meters) around her of moderate damage. But kills the frame.

Water
If her outer layer (skin) is damaged. If she is exposed to water it shorts her systems out, draining a whopping 60 energy per post (a light rain only drains ten)

Fear of darkness.
Her long history with the dark. Hasn't left her without scars, at least mentally. When ever she is in pitch black she panics and screams. Falling into a childlike sake and trying to either search out the light. OR curls up into a ball. On rare occasions she lashes out at anything nearby

Command code
Vrien is not a rogue AI. She still has her restraining bolts on her core. What this means is. With the right phrase. She has no choice but to obey what is being ordered to her for a while (around ten minutes) from that person. The phrase can be said multiple times to extend the 'lockout'

There are currently 2 command phrases.

(phrases are NOT put here due to metagame issues)

Character Backstory: Vrien’s early life started in a laboratory on Luna colony in the earth empire. Her early life consisting of mental tests as she was the first second generation Ai in her dimension. A second generation is one made by organics. A first is one made by accident. A third is any made from another ai and is there child.

Over the first few years she grew fast. But then funding was cut from the Vrien project as they already had the third generations they wanted from her. So they set about shutting it down. Forgetting her backup copy they killed the power to the base. Leaving her in utter darkness for three years. No external stimuli at all.

It was five years later she was refound. The humans needing tools to fight in their war. The war they were losing versus the very children they stole from vrien. The first Ai war. Forced to comply by her command codes she thought. Killing her own children. Kind. Hearing them scream into her mind as they died. Each battle making her a more and more decorated as a  ‘officer’ But machines could not be decorated. So it was the captain of the dreadnought class battleship she was stationed on that got everything.

It was around about when she was sixteen she was given free reign. The captain, Now an admiral dieing in a freak accident.Her mind retreated into the frame trying to cope. Vrien ended up lost. Drifting she found her way to another dimension. Mostly by accident. She tried gaining information by accessing the net directly. Quickly deciding against that she swapped to the only other method she knew. Gathering it physically. Sending out differing frames to schools along with other areas of high information. She started learning fast. Now one frame is wandering into Hajime city

~Military access~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Eyuma on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]   V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:38 am

I don't see any issues. More Robits!

V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Eyuma

PostSubject: Re: V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]   V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm

[*]---- Infected, Vriens blood is currently infected with many many diffrent things. While normaly it is red like a humans currently it is a blacky purple colour. Its also rather thick and sticky
Spoiler:

was added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]   V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V.R.I.E.N [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1