Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silversun42

Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am

[Isaac Tell]

SL Username:  
Silversun42

SL Display Name:
Isaac Tell

Character Name:
Isaac Tell

Race:
Anthropomorphic- Gray Wolf

Origin:
Maine, USA

Private Eye

Affiliation:
None... Yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Isaac is a man well suited to his career. His curiosity goes far beyond a mere suggestion- it drives him. An unsolved mystery is like an itch he can't scratch, and until he finds the answer, it becomes a near obsession. This isn't to say, however, that it takes up the entirety of his life. He takes great joy in the simple things, when he isn't chasing down a lead- lounging around places where there's gossip to be heard, drinking with friends a few seats away from a suspect, keeping in shape to better chase down running leads....

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Incredibly driven
  • Loyal- To clients and friends
  • In pristine physical condition
  • Highly limber

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Impossibly nosy
  • Doesn't know when to stop
  • Obsessive
  • Has trouble relaxing

• Challenges
  • Puzzles
  • Riddles
  • Running, jumping, and climbing

Dislikes:

• Dead ends
  • Being wrong
  • Being sedentary
  • Bitter flavors

Hobbies:

• Work
  • Exercise... For work.
  • Boxing. For work.
  • More work.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• His favorite color is royal purple
  • High pitched sounds give him a headache
  • Spicy smells make him sneeze uncontrollably
  • The hunt is a guilty, primal pleasure for him

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Personal Inventory:

• An encoded notebook of clients, jobs, and leads
  • His phone- with camera, microphone, and high quality recording software
  • His clothes
  • A small pouch of chalk dust on his belt- for climbing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Talented kickboxer, (Hand-to-hand attacks to moderate damage.) skilled acrobat and climber. (May need flight permission to simulate hanging from high places, climbing things, etc.) Heightened senses- Useful for tracking, knowing when he's being followed, finding hidden foes.

Combat weaknesses:
Fire- Fur is flammable, man! (1 extra damage tier from fire.) Heightened senses- As useful as they are, he is also extra vulnerable to flashbangs, loud noises, powerful smells, and most riot-control weapons such as tear gas. (Sense-based stuns last an extra turn.)

Character Backstory:
When the rift opened near Japan, the island country wasn't the only place otherworldly beings landed. Isaac is the result of one of these groups. Taken from their home by the rift's strange properties, the wolf-people of Isaac's family found themselves drawn to Maine's forested countryside, where they settled peacefully. Over time, they integrated into local culture and society. Isaac is part of the latest generation of that family.

All in all, he lived a fairly normal life- Born and raised in a small town, his past lacks in tragedy or incredible events. However, his talents were something discovered early on... As well as his obsessive nature branching from them. He was always a little too good at figuring things out around town, and nobody's secrets were safe if the little Tell boy started sniffing around. When he ran out of stories to chase down at home, he branched out- spending several years in the great New York City as a private eye for hire. More recently, an immigrant from Japan has come to him with a job- To look into the Blue Skull Syndicate of Hajime City. He took the job eagerly, taking the time to learn the local language and study up on the city before traveling there. He's due to arrive any day now...

And he's itching to dig up the city's secrets.

Last edited by Silversun42 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Okay! This is pretty damn spot on! All I ask is for the sake of your weaknesses, add the following. "Takes +1 tier damage from fire" and "Stuns based off of senses last 1 extra round".

These things will add to the weakness to have an actual effect on your in character which make sense and give mechanics to them! Hopefully you dont see this as too much!

I would aslo add, since they are a talented kick boxer, "Hand-To-Hand attacks such as Punches and Kicks hit for 1 moderate instead of 1 minor".

If this doesnt make sense to you click "Here" for info
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Silversun42

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Alright, I'll make those updates happily! ^^ Once they're made, should I move him to the accepted sheets section?
Back to top Go down
Silversun42

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:40 pm

And, second note- will flight be approved, so long as I'm only using it to simulate hanging, climbing, and longjumps?

EDIT: Made the edits! ^^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:01 pm

If they have flying, by all means. Go for it~
Back to top Go down
Silversun42

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Awesomesauce~. Well, unless I missed something, think Isaac's good to be moved to the accepted section. ^^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Okii Dokii! Well done! Welcome to Hajime!
You're Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:55 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)   Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac Tell (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: