Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Azuki [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelParliament

Azuki [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Azuki [Awaiting Approval]   Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:40 pm

[Azuki]

SL Username: steelparliament
SL Display Name: steel
Character Name: Azuki
Race: Bakeneko
Origin: Small Neighboring Town
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: A very curious and mischievous cat that enjoys playing tricks or rewarding humans and occasionally eating very mean humans. Full of energy when not napping and enjoys: petting, tricks, petting, treats, petting, and petting.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Friendly
  • Spontaneous
  • Playful
  • Affectionate

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Naive
  • Skittish
  • Lazy (At Times)
  • Childlike

• Being Pet
  • Treats
  • High Places
  • tricks

Dislikes:

• Baths
  • Loud Noises
  • Nail Cutting
  • Dogs

Hobbies:

• Sleeping
  • Grooming (Self or Others)
  • Watching Wildlife (Or People)
  • Climbing

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Prefers to avoid violence
  • Can become hostile if sleep is disturbed or sleep deprived
  • Enjoys making deals for blessings or curse removal
  • Enjoys eating or drinking weird things
  • Cannot curse another yokai

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Female Preference)

Personal Inventory:

• Assorted Clothing and Disguises
  • Notepad
  • Talisman Paper
  • Staff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Animal Senses: Retains all cat-like senses such as: improved hearing, night vision, improved sense of smell.

Shapeshifting: Can take the form of many things for disguise, including a human form.

Spirit Fire: Able to start and control small amounts of spiritual flames.

Iron Stomach: Bakeneko can swallow and digest anything without getting sick, including poisons.

Curse Inducement: Can put various forms of curses that last for a half day unless removed. Purely for roleplay and not combat!

Blessing Inducement: Can put various forms of blessings that last for a half day unless removed. Purely for roleplay and not combat!

Combat weaknesses:

Animal Sensitivity: Easily susceptible to loud noises and horrible smells due to animal senses. [+1 tier damage to sound and light]

Vulnerability to Darkness: As a Bakeneko, dark magic is especially potent in dealing with this type of spirit. [1 tier damage from dark magic]

Vulnerability to Water: Cats don't like water, and it weighs down the fur making it hard to move.

Vulnerability to Catnip: Catnip will completely destroy my ability to fight or function normally.

Vulnerability to Seafood: Bakeneko cannot resist fish and most seafood and will reveal their true form and nature in its presence.

Character Backstory: Azuki, named for her redish colored hair, was a simple cat in a simple town. She enjoyed a cats lifestyle for quite some time, a little to long... Her spirit had grown and changed into a yokai known as a Bakeneko causing great misfortune for her owner eventually causing Azukis owner to take their own life. Azuki, now homeless, had taken to human form causing great grief to the townspeople who come in contact with her. Eventually running Azuki out of town entirely, after her true form was revealed to them by accident.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Azuki [Awaiting Approval]   Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Wonderful Job! Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Azuki [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Azuki [Awaiting Approval]   Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azuki [Awaiting Approval]   Azuki [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azuki [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: