Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugarlat

Sugarlat

Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot   Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 10:32 am

Dr. Rowan Morris
Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot HHXMLx4
"You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you…"

Dr. Rowan Morris is your head doctor at the Hajime Medical Clinic and he takes work very seriously. He prioritizes professionalism as the highest priority and is incredibly intelligent. Though socially awkward at times, he tries his best to maintain the image of a normal member of society. Please don’t mind the staring. It’s technically a medical condition. Romo is incredibly detached from his emotions and lacks human empathy so please don’t expect him to understand your issues. He can only possibly help you with your physical health (if you’re human) not mental.

FRIENDSHIP
He’s not looking for friendships. He would prefer not to have friends. It would be more of a hassle for him the more people he got close to. Business relationships are fine and he’s open to discussing anything that would benefit him with experiments or his hospital. Romo will take interest in things that he does not understand.

ROMANCE
He’s not looking for romance. He lacks the emotional capability to romanticize people and he’s also still hung up on the death of his “wife”. Currently, he seems to be in a relationship with Silvryn.

ENEMIES
Don’t mess with his hospital or his social status. You might find yourself more level headed than you would like.

OTHERS
Number one rule: don’t waste his time. Don’t take him drinking, don’t take him to loud places, don’t take him to areas with bright lights. Please don’t try to touch him. He doesn’t like being touched unless he initiates it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sugarlatsl.weebly.com

Dr. Rowan Morris Character Plot
Page 1 of 1