Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot Empty
PostSubject: Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot   Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 am

Amai Tsukamoto

Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot Eyes_zpswuwpt7ai

"I'll Be Your Black Moon"

WILL FILL IN SOON

FRIENDS
Loyalty, Honesty, Strong Willed, Caring. Family. Amai looks for those that are willing to show respect and earn it, working with her and those around her in order to build stronger bonds. She likes opening herself to everyone but the likelihood of her removing all masks isn't high. Thus, it takes special kinds of people to end up as this spunky Siren's friend.

ROMANCE
This is not something that has ever come easy to Amai. Ever. However, she has found her romance and is now claimed as the mate of Tristan Silvermoon as he is claimed by her.

ENEMIES
It does not take much for someone to become Amai's Enemy... Insult her loved ones, attack them in any way. She will quickly place you upon her hunting list. Anyone that dares to insult the integrity of ehr family will quickly find themselves being torn to ribbons.

OTHERS
here is where you talk about the extras - what you don't want and what you need.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Amai Tsukamoto Character Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information :: In Character Connections-
Jump to: