Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character Plot Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Character Plot Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Plot Sheet   Character Plot Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 5:41 am

What is a Character Plot?
A Character Plot is a simple little application which allows people to set up pre-determined relationships with individuals in town which are confirmed within the person's Plot page. You can keep track of who is dating who or who is enemies with who. Plot it all out on the forum and thus making it easier for yourself and other individuals to interact.

For Example: If someone wished make a character sheet with a Yokai that is banished. Wouldn't they hate the head Yokai? Maybe even have had a falling out with them? Did they have any lovedones beforehand? These questions can be answered through this process!

This little post will also help explain how your character interacts with all these kinds of people and what makes them work out so well or not so well!

Here's a few examples of existing Plot Sheets:
Amai Tsukamoto
A.L.I.S.
Sidera Cruor

-----------------------------------------PREVIEW------------------------------------------

**Your Character Name Here**

"PUT SOME SNAZZY LYRICS HERE YO
OR MAYBE EVEN A QUOTE"

hey ho, here we go. this is where you describe your character, who they are, what they do, what they like, etc, etc. give us some background about your little creation.

FRIENDSHIP
here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a friendship.

ROMANCE
here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a romance.

ENEMIES
here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a enemy.

OTHERS
here is where you talk about the extras - what you don't want and what you need.

Code:
[center]

[size=28][font=times][color=White][u]**Your Character Name Here**[/u][/color][/font][/size]

[size=18][font=courier]"PUT SOME SNAZZY LYRICS HERE YO
OR MAYBE EVEN A QUOTE"[/font][/size][/center]

[size=12]hey ho, here we go. this is where you describe your character, who they are, what they do, what they like, etc, etc. give us some background about your little creation.[/size]

[size=16][font=times][color=#8abbba]FRIENDSHIP[/color][/font][/size]
[size=12]here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a friendship.[/size]

[size=16][font=times][color=#bb8aa7]ROMANCE[/color][/font][/size]
[size=12]here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a romance.[/size]

[size=16][font=times][color=#BB9393]ENEMIES[/color][/font][/size]
[size=12]here is where you talk about what your characters are looking for in a enemy.[/size]

[size=16][font=times][color=#93BBA5]OTHERS[/color][/font][/size]
[size=12]here is where you talk about the extras - what you don't want and what you need.[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Character Plot Sheet
Page 1 of 1