Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Silvryn Character Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenBell

RavenBell

Silvryn Character Plot Empty
PostSubject: Silvryn Character Plot   Silvryn Character Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:10 am

Silvryn

Silvryn Character Plot Silvry10

"Have some fun before you die."
"YOLO."

Silvryn is a 'human' from another realm, cursed to be a cannibal. An ex-airship crew member who was often deployed on both stealing and assassination missions, he specializes in stealth and speed despite his clumsy tendencies. His dream is to be the captain of his own airship one day--and to get revenge on the witch who cursed him. Loyal to those who earn his respect and trust, he could become a valuable ally if you play your cards right. As much as he loves manipulating people, he's just as easily manipulated. It's easy to make deals with him, as he's very into equivalent exchange. Sil will always follow through with his promises. Don't be fooled by his resting bitch face, he's really just here for a good time.

FRIENDSHIP
A quick way to get on Sil's good side is to appear useful. Sil looks for a friend who will playfully push back at him. If you let him walk all over you, he will continue to do so. If you get offended and fight him, he'll find it entertaining and continue to fight you. A true friend of Sil's will find their back well-guarded in a fight.

ROMANCE
Although quite selective with his targets, Silvryn has a flirty personality and likes to use it as a means to seduce people into giving him what he wants. However, watch out for his jealousy--it's equaled only by his boyfriend's. You've been warned. Currently, he's in a relationship with Rowan Morris. 

ENEMIES
A quick way to get Sil to fear you is to use fire magic in front of him. He is wary around magic users. If you're an enemy of one of his friends, you're his enemy, too.

OTHERS
Don't get in his way. Don't tie him up. Don't break your promises. Definitely don't light him on fire. Also don't give him drugs.

Last edited by RavenBell on Mon May 08, 2017 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Was outdated)
Back to top Go down

Silvryn Character Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information :: In Character Connections-
Jump to: