Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maelyn Argos

Maelyn Argos

Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 am

[Haruko Amaya]

SL Username: xxMaelynxx
SL Display Name: Maelyn Argos
Character Name: Haruko Amaya
Race: Human
Origin: Nikko, Japan
Occupation: Personal assistant / secretary to Tristan at Aggro Tech.
Affiliation:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Genuine.
  • Loyal.
  • Hard Working.
  • Modest

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Clumsy
  • Insecure
  • Chatty
  • Awkward

• Getting caught in the Rain.
  • Video Games.
  • Cats
  • Amusement parks

Dislikes:

• Scary Movies.
  • Snakes.
  • Perverts.
  • Someone touching her glasses.

Hobbies:

• Reading
  • Djing
  • Stargazing.
  • Cosplaying

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• She rambles when she is nervous.
  • She is secretly a DJ and Cosplayer.
  • Her DJ name is Miss Bass Killer.
  • She can see dead people... Spirits..

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual? Then again the opposite sex sort of scares the life out of her...boys.. o.o Let's just say bi-curious.

Personal Inventory:

• Laptop.
  • Cellphone.
  • Her bag.
  • A piece of chewing gum that has been floating around her bag for decades.
  • House keys.
  • Loose change.
  • A chewed on pen.
  • Her wallet with a picture of her cat in it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Some (Not so) fierce slapping... Perhaps, some hair pulling and kicking...

Combat weaknesses: Hard hits..Soft hits...Loud sounds..A larger gust of wind.

Character Backstory:Haruko likes to think that she is just a normal girl, but the truth is she really isn't. She grew up in the small town of Nikko with her mother, father, and older sister. Haruko was a happy child, despite being picked on in school. The children didn't understand her and laughed when she told them that she could see spirits. It was a gift that she had been give from her mother's side. Her sister was the same, but only it seemed to be a little strong in her.

Haruko chose to ignore the odd talent after that. She didn't much care for being laughed at and it made her become a bit insecure. When her father passed away due to a construction accident. It became worst, both her and her sister watched as their mother slowly went insane. It wasn't easy for them to watch her like that and soon they had to commit her into a mental hospital. She was to much of a threat to herself, claiming that she could still see her dead husband. Haruko had no doubts... It was strange, but she couldn't see him.

After that Haruko attended collage, getting a small degree in business. While, her sister went off to do her own thing. Sadly, tragedy struck again. Her sister's boyfriend went missing, only later Haruko discover the truth. That is when she decided that they needed to move in together. She couldn't let her sister suffer alone, feeling it was her job to help watch over her.

It was around the same time that Haruko had gotten an opportunity to land a really good job. The only thing was it happened to be in a big city called Hajime. She had heard many stories about how well off the city was and It would have be stupid to turn down such a great opportunity. So, this is where her story in the great city of Hajime begins. She and her sister have moved into an apartment and soon Haruko will be starting her new job.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Overall Damage is Minor, I take it?
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Maelyn Argos

Maelyn Argos

PostSubject: Re: Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 3:02 am

She is just a human..Plain old human...She is as much capable as any normal human can be. I mean every human is capable of lethal actions, but would she..No.. I left her like this, because I want her to grow...Maybe she won't be human forever. I want to build her story.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:29 am

Alrighty then! Now that such is understood, I can give you this!

Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: BREAKING   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 pm

This just in, you're approved for a character sheet update! Quoted below is your latest sheet, feel free to edit it and re-submit!

Previous sheet:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]   Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruko Amaya [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1