Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Akira Reinheart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkiraReinheart

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Akira Reinheart

SL Username:aikraaisaka
SL Display Name:Akira R.M
Character Name:Akira
Race: Human
Origin: Hajime
Affiliation: At the time, N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Akira is a bit of a bookworm, being rather quiet and often seen reading a book. When she’s in combat, she turns abnormally calm and everything about her turns tense. She will often fight for her friends, and will do everything in her power to protect them.

Positive Traits:
Kind to most people, if you treat her well, she’ll treat you well.

Negative Traits:
She is astronomically shy. As in someone will have to initiate a chat with her to get her to respond, and even then, she can be withdrawn if the book’s contents are good. (9 times out of 10, they are.)

Katanas (in terms of their creation)
Swordplay
Books

Dislikes:
Injustice
Anyone hurting her friends

Hobbies:
Swordplay
Reading

Fun Facts:
None for now

Sexual Orientiation: Girls only.

Personal Inventory

1. Wooden Katana (needs to be allowed ICly
  2. Shamisen
  3. Latest Volume of the Manga she’s currently reading (changes way too often to list, but will often be seen reading the SAO Novel, UQ Holder, Haganai, Log Horizon, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities
Swordplay: She is rather advanced in swordplay, relying on power and speed to land non-lethal blows on her oponent. She often fight with the intent to disarm rather than harm. However, if need be, Akira does Moderate damage with her Wooden Katana.

Aura Manipulation [Shielding or Boost, Once a day]:
       -Sheilding: Akira is rather adept with Aura Manipulation and thus through channeling her aura more densely around herself, she can protect herself from quite a bit of damage. The next 4 attacks she takes will go down one tier in damage.
       -Boosting Aura: Akira's not always one to just defend herself, but also to attack fiercely. Thus, if she channels her aura for 1 post, she can then swing for 1 heavy attack before she feel very drained.

Combat Weaknesses
She is only human. Akira may have slightly-above-average endurance due to her early training, but she has no (at the time) discernible powers or anything special about her to defend herself on the magical/otherworldly level. In addition, she can be baited. Threats to her friends or performing crimes in front of her will inspire her to act.
Her Aura manipulation can only be used once per real life day, and even then, it cannot be used to completely block attacks. At best, it's a sort of painkiller for when she uses it defensively, and even then, only really working on moderate wounds and below.

Character Backstory: Akira is a quiet girl that was born in Hajime 22 years ago. She was born into a family filled with Kendo/Swordplay enthusiasts, and ever since she was able to wield a sword, she began training in their Martial Art. Becoming rather proficient in swordplay at a young age, Akira started to realize that there is more to the world than fighting, and thus, at 13 years of age, she began studying. This behavior has continued until present day, and really hasn't found a job yet. Preferring to keep to herself, she often surrounds herself with books, and only gets into conflict with other people when she has no other options for peace. She'll often attempt to get an object that she is able to use with her swordplay, such as pipes, wooden boards, etc, and intends to get an Open Carry for a Wooden Katana soon. Most of the time, she will stand for what's right, and stop injustice from happening, but tries to stay away from affiliating with factions. In addition to fighting against injustice, she fights to protect her friends at all costs.

Last edited by AkiraReinheart on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 am

YAYS! Sword Lady!

Akira Reinheart Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Up to the date   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Hey der! You've been approved for a character sheet update! I quoted the previous sheet so you can start typing away.

Previous Sheet:
Back to top Go down
AkiraReinheart

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

Character sheet update? Hey Amai-chan, how far can I go with that? Or rather, what can I upgrade?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 6:58 pm

You can upgrade what you think your character has improved on and it will go through the re-approval state~

So it's up to you based on your character! ♥
Back to top Go down
AkiraReinheart

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Kinda hard to do considering how little I've been in hajime.... probably could(logically) add that she has made acquaintances with Sakura's cc...
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Then come around more! I've missed you! ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira Reinheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Reinheart   Akira Reinheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Reinheart
Page 1 of 1