Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xsagex

Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) Empty
PostSubject: Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)   Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:42 am

[Edin]

SL Username: xsagex
SL Display Name: Kathy
Character Name: Edin
Age: (Must be 18 and older, or race equivalent of 18+) 30
Race: (If Applicable) Lazik
Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.) The world of Lazzeen
Occupation: (Your character’s job via backstory or even acquired in Hajime. Try to be semi-specific. Example: Don't put 'Business Man'. Try "Corporate member of [Enter company name]" or not just Scientist but "Bio-engineer") Lazzeen Blackops Supply Corporations "Gunrunner"
Affiliation: (Are they part of any faction? To join a faction before RPing in, please talk to a member of staff or the head of said faction! No, one does not need to join a faction! This can be left as "N/A") N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: (this is the only part that NEEDS to be filled out in this entire section, the rest id there because we feel it would help with your development of the character.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Cunning
  • ---- Soft/approachable
  • ---- Sensible
  • ---- Smart (in her own sense)

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Calculating/cold
  • ---- Can be deceiving
  • ---- tends to not play well with others (loner)
  • ---- Greedy

• ---- Money
  • ---- Business
  • ---- a good time
  • ---- weaponry

Dislikes:

• ---- authority
  • ---- jocks/brutes
  • ---- alcohol
  • ---- taxes

Hobbies:

• ---- Building
  • ---- selling items
  • ---- sewing
  • ---- Making money

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Has a hissing lisp (her s's sound like Z's)
  • ---- Doesn't tend to know about this world's customs
  • ---- Likes the color green
  • ---- smells like a perfume all the time

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?) Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• ---- a stock of hidden weapons and armor
  • ---- about a boat load of credits (Or cash depending on the place's currency)
  • ---- Suit of power armor
  • ---- heavily modified tri-barrel weapon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?)

Is a genius at making new gear.

Can spit acid. (Major damage) <-- can only be used once a day

telekinetic (minor damage if used to attack someone with it) Can lift up to 50 pounds with her mind and chuck it about ten to fifteen feet

Is super agile and  can jump clear over someone's head, having the balance of an acrobatic feline she'll always land on her feet! She is also flexible, her anatomy is rather double jointed. And bending doesn't really come as a problem for her.

Combat weaknesses: (What are the things that make them weak in battle? If your character has no weaknesses, we will take it that they have no powers either. Everyone weaknesses in battle, even characters meant to be Gods. No, none of this is known by anyone In Character unless found out through RP or told such. If there is a case where someone blatantly knows your character's weaknesses without ever interacting, please let staff know immediately and notecard the interaction.)

Is light sensitive and can be easily blinded by the most simple of flash lights for about for a turn before gaining her vision back, having a slight headache after too. (Comes with being a telekinetic)

Alcohol is quick to make her drunk, but not a normal drunk, we are talking LSD trip. She'd be quick to lose her balance and sense of direction as well as thought process if it even touches her.

Even though she is agile and flexible her punches are like pillows tapping at you. She isn't a gladiator in any sense and can quickly be subdued if ever grabbed or caught.

Her acid is a chemical able to be cured with simple tap water, the major damage would be quickly healed over the course of five minutes under a shower or appliance of a water source to the afflicted areas every so often

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)

A lazik from the world of Lazzeen is a truly weird place of extravagant creatures. The planet is sustained by a GIGANTIC life support machine in the underground system of the planet, the surface of the planet is barren, the core only brought back to life once the Lazik have inhabited. A true underground race of many in the world of Lazzeen, Edin thought it would be a perfect opportunity to settle else where. Her days as an engineer where dull and stressful, the machine always under constant repair. She went to do her own thing with her savings in guns and other equipment seeing there where war efforts all around her system she lived in. The Lazik race where truly neutral in the efforts and contracts where always given to the Lazik in their ability to buy and sell arms and armor... One day Edin thought it would be a better idea to look outwards. Surely other beings would need protection too! Hitting FTL to another system she landed herself in Hajime city specifically, to sort of scope out the area of which she will be seeing if anyone would snag a bite of her wares!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)   Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Mmn... I normally would not allow the Major BUT it's once a DAY and you ahve quite the weaknesses. I'll accept it!

Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)   Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)   Edin (xsagex Character Sheet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edin (xsagex Character Sheet)
Page 1 of 1