Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Yukimura Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Yukimura Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Yukimura Character Sheet   Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Yukimura

SL Username: Kyo Bayn
SL Display Name: Kyo
Character Name: Yukimura
Race: Katagaria Wolf
Origin: New Orleans
Affiliation: The Homeless Battalion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:Laid back and chill with most people and situations, living as long as he has, it takes a lot to get him worked up. He just spends most of his time these days trying to have fun and enjoy what he has left. Constantly trying to find new ways to make life interesting. He can be a bit of a jerk at times, usually not on purpose. The other animals that he was raised around had a pretty rough sense of humor, and a bit of it stuck to him.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Able to control his emotions really well, making it hard to get a rise out of him.
  • A logical thinker
  • Tends to look on the bright side of things
  • Chiller than an ice cube

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Doesn't take most threats seriously
  • Isn't afraid to die, and for the most part just accepts it, meaning he won't go out of his way for self preservation
  • Tends to look on the bright side of things
  • Whats cooler than cool?

• Good friends and company
  • Decent beer
  • Verbal sparring
  • Music

Dislikes:

• Too much negativity
  • Spoilers

Hobbies:

• Staring at the sky and relaxing in whatever nature he can find

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• First night in Hajime he met Super Kami Hobo King. Got fucked up with him. Joined his army.

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Personal Inventory:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Species Traits:

Increased Smelling, Hearing, and Eyesight
Wolf Senses allow for his senses to be heightened, but his nose is the most increased, letting him even smell out the different animal species.

Abilities and Powers:

Wolf Form
Damage: Minor
Cast Time: 1 post
Yukimura base form is that of a white wolf. He is a normal sized wolf, and able to do Minor Damage with his claws, and moderate damage with his fangs. If he is damaged by 3 moderate strike while in his human form, he will shift into his wolf form automatically, his wolf instincts taking over.

Telepathy
Non Combat Skill(Fluff skill)
Yukimura is able to communicate telepathically with people in his field of view. He has to make eye contact with the person to create a temporary telepathic link. If they leave his field of view, the link is destroyed. This requires OOC consent to create the link.

Appearance Shift
Non Combat Skill(Fluff Skill)
Yukimura is able to manipulate the magic in his body to change parts of his physical appearance.

Telekinesis
Damage: Minor
Cast time: 1 post
Range: 20 meters
Limits:10 minor strikes
Yukimura is able to use telekinesis to lift objects to toss at high speeds. Smaller items do minor damage. Small items can weigh no more than 5 pounds.

Teleport
Range: Up to 20 meters, decided by dice roll
He is able to channel his magic to shift through space. Still a new skill for him, he hasn't mastered it, and his jumps can fail at times. His chances of failure increase with each person he tries to bring with him. ((Roll a 20 sided dice, for teleporting just himself, whatever the dice lands on is how far he can teleport. For each additional person, the range is half of the number rolled. When teleporting just himself, rolling a 1 is a fail. For each additional person, the number increases 1. A failure will send him teleporting the opposite direction he was aiming.))

Shield
One shield per RP
Durability: 3 Minor damage or 1 moderate damage
Yukimura is able to create a mental shield, stopping any physical range attacks lower than 1 moderate damage.

Increased Strength and Speed
Yukimura is able to tap into his katagari strength and speed, but his body isn't able to handle it. While using it, he is stronger and faster, but for ever 4 posts it is used, he will take 1 tick of minor damage. For every 8 posts, he will take 1 tick of moderate damage. ((4 posts, sprain his ankle, 8 posts, bone in arm breaks, 4 posts, other arm is pulled, ect ect)).

Dimension Storage
Non Combat
Utilizing his magic, Yukimura is able to pull items or place them into a specific chest he linked to himself. Mainly used for clothes and cigarettes.

Push/Pull
Cooldown: 5 post
Yukimura is able to focus his powers to him, and then release it all at once, pushing anyone near him away 10 meters. He can also reverse this affect, and pull them to him.

Combat weaknesses:
Sensitive Hearing
High pitched noises cause Yukimura to be unable to attack, causing him to be immobilized until the noises stop

Sensitive Smell
Strong odors distract Yukimura, causing him to loose focus and overwhelm him, causing him to be unable to fight if the smells do not go away after 3 posts

Sensitive Sight
Bright lights blind Yukimura until it goes away

Weakness to electricity
Katagari wolves have a natural weakness to electricity. Electric shocks will cause Yukimura to collapse to the ground, immobilizing him for 1 posts after the shocks stop, while he transforms back and forth between human form and wolf form with no control over the shifts. Damage does not stack with magical weakness.

Weak to Psychic/Mental Damage
Psychic/Mental damage taken is increased by 1 level.

Susceptible to Charm
Charms and mind controlling effects are more likely to affect him.

Character Backstory: "You want to hear my story kid? You sure? It can go on for a bit if I told you it all. Ah, let's just start and see where it goes, sound good? I was born in New Orleans. In some country that doesn't matter, full of huge egos and...well, let's just say the movie American Psycho had a pretty prophetic name. Anyways, if you ever get a chance to visit New Awlins, do it. Hell of a lot of fun. The shit I got in to....let me tell you. The animals down there know how to have fun. Spent most of my youth hanging around this club called Sanctuary. Run by a family of bears. Great people. Don't piss them off though. And for the love of God, don't even look in Amy Peltier's direction. And stay away from her brother, Remi....though, he is a quad. So, good luck figuring out which is Remi. You'll know it's him after he takes a swipe at ya. Back to the story though, so yea I spent most of my youth hanging with them. Sanctuary is a pretty good place for people like me in general, because it is exactly that, a Sanctuary. Protected by Savitar himself. Good guy. As long as you don't piss him off....and if you do, well just say goodbye to your race. I'm starting to ramble again, aren't I?

Okay, moving on. After moving out of there and deciding to check the world out a bit, I traveled around a lot. Spent a good chunk of time in Ireland. Those fucks know how to drink. And fight. And drink some more. England wasn't bad either, love their accent. Germany was...different. Japan though...I don't know, something bout this place just always clicked with me. Maybe because my family is originally from here, I don't know. But yea, This is where I've been for the past...oh hundred years or so? Bouncing around for the most part, finding a cool place to chill out, interesting people and all that. You know that old curse "May you live in interesting times"? Yea, I try to follow that for the most part. What's the point of living so long if things are boring. Figured I'd give this city a try, heard an old friend of mine has set down some roots here. I'll look her up eventually, though I doubt I'll have to wait long. She'll probably pick up my scent before I track hers down. But yea, that is the short version. Sure, I left out most of the interesting parts, but you kinda get the picture now, right? So, you say the city is full of murderers and psychos? Hell yea, sounds fun. DON'T tell me anything about them. I swear to God if you spoil any of those unpredictable, life threatening moments by warning me of who is killing who, or what they look like, or who they go after...I'll find out whatever t.v series your watching, I'll read the book or watch the last episode, and I'll spoil the shit out of it for ya. OH, if you want some interesting stories, track down this homeless dude, lives over near the Den. Super Kami Hobo King is what he calls himself. Boy, the stories he tells.....Was there really an angel of destruction here around christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Yukimura Character Sheet   Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Easy Peasy! -Pets-

Go Pupper Go!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Yukimura Character Sheet Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Yukimura Character Sheet   Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:34 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukimura Character Sheet   Yukimura Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukimura Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: