Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rave

Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]   Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 5:09 pm

[Momoko]

SL Username: Zelda Noel
SL Display Name:мσмσкσ
Character Name: Momoko
Race: Persocom/Synth (Refer to Chobits anime and Humans (TV Series))

Origin: Hajime City
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race explained Created by Aggro Tech for commercial and home use. As close to human as ever before, she is a useful tool developed for the Users specific needs (i.e, help around the house, work-related purposes, human replacement where needed). She is not a weapon, merely a tool capable of performing most human tasks. She is also able to perform tasks similar to a PC, such as access the internet, make calls, send E-Mails and more. She needs charging every 12 hours.

Personality:Her personality has yet to be defined as she is synthetic and new. Personality will be molded over time. She is not yet sentient.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Helpful

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Needs regular charging
  • Water
  • Electrical charges

Sexual Orientation: Not Specified

Personal Inventory:

• Her ears contain USB Ports and her charging cable and dock. Only accessible by Primary User.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: She has super-human strength due to not being human and can deliver an electric shock through the palms of her hands if needed.

Combat weaknesses: Her weakness is that she is not a fighter and programmed not to harm anyone unless in self defense and would calculate many ways to avoid harming a human.

Character Backstory: Momoko is a persocom/synth, built by Aggro Tech. She was built not born and is completely synthetic.
Back to top Go down
Dansen'

Dansen'

PostSubject: Re: Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]   Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 9:59 am

I'ma give this an acceptance as of a character starting off as a blank slate, the details come in laters~

Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] Hazama__seal_of_approval_by_legochesser-d4z6scn
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]   Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]   Momoko - [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momoko - [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1