Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

The Yūekina News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 1:38 pm

The Yūekina News Yuekina_zpsyvivqp2d

The voice of the people, a way for them to know what is happening without any mind numbing garble. Here at the Yuekina, we strive to the truth. The people deserve to know what’s happening, good bad and in between. Weird weather? We’ll cover it? Dead bodies? On it. Yokai rituals? We’ll risk it! We will get the word to the people! We ARE the Informationists! We are the truth of Hajime! Stay tuned and find out more in our next issue!

Summary:
The voice of the people. Reporters, writers and photographers who will gladly put their voices out there for the sake of letting the people know the happenings around them. They work hard so that the voices of the people can be heard.

Goal:
Relay Information And Spread It To The People Of Hajime City.

Known Establishment:
The Yuekina Report Office in Uptown Hajime City.

Known Affiliates
The HCPD, The People.

Faction Rules:
The Laws of Hajime City.

Codes of Ethics:

• Honesty above all else - It is our duty to remain truthful and honest to the people of our area, even if it’s uncomfortable information we relay.

• Respect privacy of those you interview - If they ask to be an anonymous source, respect their wishes and do not tell anyone outside of the faction.

• Verify information before releasing it - Use original sources whenever possible.

• Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable - Give voice to the voiceless.

• Avoid stereotyping - Journalists should examine the ways their values and experiences may shape their reporting.

• Balance a suspect’s right to a fair trial with the public’s right to know - Consider the implications of identifying criminal suspects before they face legal charges.

• Support the open and civil exchange of views.

Expectations:
A lot of work that goes into the Yuekina Report is OOC information sharing, writing and recording. That being said, there is plenty you can do in character as a member of the Yuekina Report.

Think you have what it takes to spread the word to the people? Fill out the info below!:

Code:

[OOC] Link to HC Character Sheet:
[OOC] Secondlife username:
Character Name:
Position:
Previous work:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
MeeloMalware

MeeloMalware

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 3:49 pm

Name: Takako Amatori
Race: Human
Position: Columnist
Previous work: None

[OOC]Link to profile: https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t264-takako-amatori#692
Back to top Go down
Cylight

Cylight

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, thank you for applying to the Yuekina! While you seem not to have any history of work in the Newspaper business, I can start you off as a paid intern so you can learn the ropes! It's a pleasure to have you join the crew, Takako Amatori.
~Yuki Watabe, Voice of the People~
Back to top Go down
Pie

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:15 am

Name: Vanda Makovicka
Race: The Adapted
Position: Field Agent or Journal Intern (Whatever you think would be best for Vanda! I don't mind her working through the ranks. Smile )
Previous work:
- Worked as a freelance researcher/research historian for various clients for 5 years, gathering information that usually fell on the historic side but she had gathered personal information for an angry wife who believed her husband was cheating on her. For her job as a research historian and research she has written detailed reports on her findings, be knows how to unbiased and knows how to cite and source her works.  
- B.A. in History, Area of Expertise - Italian Renassiance.

[OOC]Link to profile: https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t437-vanda-makovicka-awaiting-approval
Back to top Go down
Cylight

Cylight

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 10:24 am

Pie wrote:
Name: Vanda Makovicka
Race: The Adapted
Position: Field Agent or Journal Intern (Whatever you think would be best for Vanda! I don't mind her working through the ranks. Smile )
Previous work:
- Worked as a freelance researcher/research historian for various clients for 5 years, gathering information that usually fell on the historic side but she had gathered personal information for an angry wife who believed her husband was cheating on her. For her job as a research historian and research she has written detailed reports on her findings, be knows how to unbiased and knows how to cite and source her works.  
- B.A. in History, Area of Expertise - Italian Renassiance.

[OOC]Link to profile: https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t437-vanda-makovicka-awaiting-approval

Hello, thank you for applying to the Yuekina! With your background, it seems like you'll perfectly fit working for the Yuekina Report. For now, we'll start you off as a paid intern and have you work up. I look forward to seeing your work!
(Note: A lot of the work that takes place for the Yuekina report is some OOC work.)
Back to top Go down
Lux Kaizer

Lux Kaizer

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 pm

[OOC] Link to HC Character Sheet: Nova Ottesen
[OOC] Secondlife username: Lux Kaizer (asphyxia.neox)

Character Name: Nova Ottesen
Position: Photographer
Previous work: Works as a freelance photographer. Has been hired to work various events, but usually just sells prints of her images or submits them to publications.
Back to top Go down
Cylight

Cylight

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 am

Lux Kaizer wrote:
[OOC] Link to HC Character Sheet: Nova Ottesen
[OOC] Secondlife username: Lux Kaizer (asphyxia.neox)

Character Name: Nova Ottesen
Position: Photographer
Previous work: Works as a freelance photographer. Has been hired to work various events, but usually just sells prints of her images or submits them to publications.

Hello, thank you for applying to the Yuekina! With your background, it seems like you'll perfectly fit working for the Yuekina Report. I'd like to set up an interview with you as soon as possible.
(Note: A lot of the work that takes place for the Yuekina report is some OOC work.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Yūekina News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yūekina News   The Yūekina News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yūekina News
Page 1 of 1