Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!

Go down 
+16
MeeloMalware
Sukutto
Nukkus
Krow
RavenBell
BelialBelhor
FeliciaPVT03
Ai Sullivan
1nkl1ngKM
FluffleFox
Hikari
Solomon Setzer
Peeptier
Joannarose
TrinityFairy
Cylight
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 pm

SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED.

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Yuekin10

The Yuekina Selfie Contest begins today. Start submitting your Selfies down below!

Details:

Start date: March 7, 2017 Tuesday
Submission End Date: March, 25, 2017 Saturday

Voting Begins: March 26, 2017 Sunday
Voting Ends: April 1, 2017 Saturday

Results will be posted on the April Edition of the Yuekina Report.

Rules:
-Must be a 'Selfie' shot of you in character.
-No submissions may be posted after submissions are closed.
-You can only vote for ONE person.
-No nudity.
-Must be part of the Hajime City group, and add Saya Fade (mariedeviant) on Second Life.

Submission Guidelines:
-Post a 'Selfie' shot of your Hajime City Character.
-Label your character's name, and list your Secondlife ID.
-Give a little info about your character under the selfie.

Last edited by Cylight on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrinityFairy

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:07 am

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Selfie10

"Hi! I'm Trin, thanks for checking out my picture~ I'm a bit of a cosplayer, and in the shot I'm in one of my favorite magical girl outfits. I call the outfit 'Void Princess!' Well, if you choose me picture, I can be reached at..." [Insert number and random goodbye here. End of IC letter with the submission.]

OOC Info

Username: Trinitypyro Resident
Char Sheet Link: https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t197-trinity-mailin

IC Info

Name: Trinity Nekoto Mailin
Selfie Location: The park outside the subway station

Last edited by TrinityFairy on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joannarose

Joannarose

PostSubject: Yukina selfie contest Kaname   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:24 am

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Yoga_s10

IC: Kaname
SL: Kaname Myanamotu

I'm Kaname, I'm a bit of a computer nerd, and a technophile, stepping a bit outside my comfort zone here, and doing some yoga, going to be sore and all stretched out after this one X_X.
Back to top Go down
Peeptier

Peeptier

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 am

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! 7BLfU6t

IC: Yuuta Maeda
SL: Mikku Shiu

"i'm going a little out of my zone here, but i kinda decided why not? this is what my cat, boo, does everyone morning if i feed myself first instead of her. she's a diva. she does this when i'm trying to work, too! (*`д´*)"
Back to top Go down
Solomon Setzer

Solomon Setzer

PostSubject: Teagan's Selfie   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Teagan10

Teagan Mac Maghnuis
(Solomon Setzer)

I am the owner of Hajime's premier flower shop, The Petalphile. I am a yokai. I am a true lover and patron of the arts. If you ever need a flower or plant of any kind then please stop by my shop or simply give me a call. [Number Listed (Just PM me~)]
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! GG1wEe0

"Hi there, I'm Thable! I am indeed a Yōkai, and I spend most of my time in Nigiyaka, growing and tending to herbs and other medicinal Flora by the Shrine. I love to help others, no matter what species you are, so if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me at (***)***-****."

Character Displayed:
Thable Ren Kanemoto
In game Username:
Yunaji Resident
Back to top Go down
http://trahvia.deviantart.com/
FluffleFox

FluffleFox

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! .eJwFwdEJwyAQANBdHECtnqdmjv4HMdYIiSfxAi2lu_e9r7ivQyxiZx5zUWprM9O1ycl0pVpkJapHSaNNmelUiTnl_SydpzJOAzoAtMYhRNBBmeA9og1Rg4_uYVGrZ-uf9UXvVYOVo1fx-wO3NyQi

IC: Kana Oramasa/Kitsu
SL: Cleverfaux

Sheet: https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t99-kana-kitsu-oramasa

".....is this working, am i entering this right? Oh! Hello, lovelies! Its a treat to see you have taken an interest in my...submission. I am Kana Oramasa, a passer by and local fluffy tail. Why dont you join me in bed, we can talk over the pillow or maybe something a little more private under the sheets. Dont lose your jaw now, or you will never get a chance to talk to me. ((Multiple edits later a number would be correctly added. Kana is bad with phones))
Back to top Go down
1nkl1ngKM

1nkl1ngKM

PostSubject: Selfie   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Blind_11

"Hello, my name is Blind Rabbit. I am a recent addition to the Masked Maidens in Hajime City, seeking this opportunity for you to welcome me. When I came to Hajime, I was pleased to see that it was very quaint in terms of business. In essence I could hardly refuse but to let everyone know that I exist. My interests and hobbies include: Painting, water sports, videogames, and singing. Though I might be starting work soon, please consider that I will only visit whenever I am off work. If you want to come meet me for some drinks, chat, or just want to share common interests, please contact me at (***) ***-****. Come give this blind rabbit some sight?"

Character:
Blind Rabbit
In game name:
Danderhowlette resident
Back to top Go down
Ai Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Snapsh11

We are Spheka. I'm Une Li. Totally excited as I start get together my new venture, Studio Honey. Just finished the reception lobby! Can you see the excitement on my face!? Oh, but there's still much left to do before opening~

I'm still new in town, and looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of exciting people. Perhaps even a star in the making!

Location - Future Site of Studio Honey in the Red Light District.

IC: Spheka - Une Li
SL: Aiayla Sullivan
Back to top Go down
FeliciaPVT03

FeliciaPVT03

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Snapsh11

Sl:feliciaPVT03  |  Character name: V.M-0000

Hi nya, I am new to this city, kind of landed here not so long ago and don't really know much.
however I do live the glowy trees there soo pretty.
I'm often in the park because its a nice place to stay at.

Last edited by FeliciaPVT03 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BelialBelhor

BelialBelhor

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 am

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Selfie10[/url]

Hi guys! It's me Zan, the barista at Cool Beans! I just wanted to send in a selfie just for funsies! You guys have fun, okay!

Character: Zan Hau

sl: Belial Belhor
Back to top Go down
RavenBell

RavenBell

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Fe2540c37754c5f2acd69d21b87b6994

I took this a bit ago over at Tito's Pizza--These pizza chairs are super comfy!

Character: Silvryn

SL: Raven Bell
Back to top Go down
Krow

Krow

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! ML8LdmB

Hey there Ladies, I'm Krow. I heard there's some sort of prize or something if I enter this shit, and it'd be good for business.
Speaking of business, I'm a handyman. You need something done? I'm the man to come to. Anything from Bodyguard to Janitor, hit me up if you need me.
Right now I'm offering a special discount to all the lovely ladies of Hajime City. Lasts until the 1st of April.

Character: "Krow" Moya
SL: Krowbatellio
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Snapsh10

Hey all, I saw this shit on twitter. I figured, why not? Shot this up in dope stoned, the place is pretty chill.
Ya'll should hang out, it's got everything you need for a good fuckin' time. ( ̄ー ̄)b

Character: Sukutto Rayukaga
Back to top Go down
MeeloMalware

MeeloMalware

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! MeeloSelfie_003

Nostariel Dawnstrider, age 19, (thezydratezombie Resident)
"Hey, you guys can look like bugs too, when I'm way up here!"
Back to top Go down
Dawnstrider

Dawnstrider

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! IgxI2Q1
Teruhiko Dawnstrider, age 19
"OH SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPLOAD THIS?! HOW DO I DELETE IT?!"
Back to top Go down
CrazyIAS

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Sugise10

Sugiura 'Sugi' Miharu, Age 36(?)
"A pilot happily cruising the skies..."
Back to top Go down
Trin Diesel

Trin Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Trindi11

Character/SL Name: Trin Diesel

"Note for the future.. Lock the door when trying on outfits for my new job.."
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 am

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! Sidera%20Selfie_001_zpswhkxfmqe

Sidera Cruor, Age 24
"I wanted to give a view that not many see. The thin boarder between two worlds."

OOC: AmaiOkami Resident
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!   Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuekina Selfie Contest Begins!
Page 1 of 1