Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

River Spirit Char Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River Spirit

River Spirit Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: River Spirit Char Sheet   River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:26 am

SL Username:Kiwawa
SL Display Name:River Spirit Bowe
Character Name: River Spirit
Age:(Must be 18 and older, or race equivalent of 18+) 28 year old
Race: (If Applicable) FoxDragon

Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.) In the very deep woods of Oktaha

Occupation: (Your character’s job via backstory or even acquired in Hajime. Try to be semi-specific. Example: Don't put 'Business Man'. Try "Corporate member of [Enter company name]" or not just Scientist but "Bio-engineer") Not really employed, More of a traveler of trades, Finding objects too sell along his way, Just too make ends meet and his belly full at the end of the day

Affiliation: (Are they part of any faction? To join a faction before RPing in, please talk to a member of staff or the head of said faction! No, one does not need to join a faction! This can be left as "N/A") N/A, Dont mind being put in one Smile

Personality: (this is the only part that NEEDS to be filled out in this entire section, the rest id there because we feel it would help with your development of the character.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Strong Willed
  • Loyal
  • Loving
  • Fighter For What He Believes

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Easy To Distract
  • Can Be Hurt By Gold
  • Weak Against Fire
  • Sensitive Feelers [Whiskers]

• Chocolate
  • Good Converstation
  • Having His Ears Itched
  • Water

Dislikes:

• Fire
  • Rude People
  • Being Lied To
  • Being Scared

Hobbies:

• Collects Odd and Ends
  • Builds Thing Out Of Random Stuff
  • Likes To Draw In His Spare Time
  • Bake Things

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• He Is Very Silly
  • Can Be Clumsy
  • Like His Paws In Mud
  • Will Try too Impress People

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?) Bisexual

Personal Inventory:

• A Wooden Mug
  • A Tear Shaped Necklace
  • Bows On his Wings
  • A Hidden Knife Under His Neck Fluff

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?)
No special powers, Only defence he has is his trusty knife he keeps hidden and his ability to fly, and he is quick to dodge and move, light as a feather even though his size is big.

Combat weaknesses:(What are the things that make them weak in battle? If your character has no weaknesses, we will take it that they have no powers either. Everyone weaknesses in battle, even characters meant to be Gods. No, none of this is known by anyone In Character unless found out through RP or told such. If there is a case where someone blatantly knows your character's weaknesses without ever interacting, please let staff know immediately and notecard the interaction.)
Weak against gold metals, And easy to trip if caught by the legs... About all I can think of for now..

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)
River was born in the deep woods of Oktaha, He was a fox dragon born too the same kinda parents, Only he didn't get all their looks, He was born mostly blue when his parents were many colors like a rainbow, But he never let that get him down, As he grew into a young lad, he worked all day on his flying skills, getting them toned down too be able too make sharp turns and flips and barrel rolls, this aided him later in life as well, When he was a middle teenager he had too fight his first fight, A rogue came into his town, burning all the huts too the ground, killing some of the other fox dragons families, him and his parents managed too run from the building as the roof burned, then a sudden onslaught of arrows were shot into the air as the rogue had brought many others from a village many miles from them, One that was trying too steal the land for its wealth and food, as the arrows flew by his head, he lost the grip of his moms hand as she was hit in the back, knocking her down, his dad grabbed him and took too the skies, tossing him out in front of him, catching the wind under his wings, his father told him too go, far away and that he will find him, he glanced down too his mom then his farther as he flew back in full fight mood, blasting them with his cold breath, he'd see a rogue fly up towards him, flapping his wings hard, he took up too the clouds, the rogue hot on his tail, he'd pull a flip and sharp turn downwards, fist out to punch the rogue, whom had not seen it coming due too the cloud cover, punching him out of the air and flying off too seek shelter, River found Hajime, hoping too start a new life.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

River Spirit Char Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Spirit Char Sheet   River Spirit Char Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:46 am

You have SUCH a cool Avi! Enjoy yourself! ♥

River Spirit Char Sheet Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

River Spirit Char Sheet
Page 1 of 1