Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Vladko [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladko

Vladko [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Vladko [Awaiting Approval]   Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - absolutemadman
SL Display Name: - Tyler the Drifter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Vladko
Birthday: - March 31st
Height: - 6'2"
Weight: - 200lbs
Classification: - Adapted
Race: - Cyborg
Origin: - Unknown
Affiliation: - None

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Hailing from a foreign land, he has come far to perhaps find a fresh start or new beginning in Hajime City. The cyborg known as "Vladko" was once just a relatively ordinary man who fought in a distant conflict, and ended up getting caught in an explosion, which resulted in him being forced to undergo cybernetic and biomechanical augmentation in order to save his life. With his new augmentations, he would be thrown back into the conflict until it would eventually come to an end, and Vladko was left to his own devices. Struggling to cope with his new body, though having gotten more used to it by now, he hopes Hajime has something for him perhaps, but even he himself doesn't truly know what brings him here.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Caring: Despite his rather cold exterior, Vladko actually genuinely cares about those he considers his friends, and even those he may not know unless they prove unworthy of respect.
-Intelligent: Vladko is not a fool, though perhaps he can act like one at times. However, he proves himself to be quite intelligent for someone who is essentially a lowly drifter at this point
-Adventurous: Vladko can't seem to say no to an opportunity for adventure and discovery, to satiate his curiosities and such.
-Sincere: Vladko is usually very sincere with people.

Negative Traits:
-Foolhardy: Vladko has a tendency to be recklessly bold or rash at times, and while this may work out for him sometimes, other times it can backfire on him and potentially cause him setbacks.
-Antisocial: Vladko can come off as rather aloof or perhaps absent-minded at times, possibly due to a combination of pre-existing neurological abnormalities and the trauma he's experienced, along with having to adapt to an augmented body and socio-political climates and pressures.
-Sarcastic: Vladko has a tendency to be sarcastic at times. However, it should be noted that this sarcastic behavior from him is likely a coping mechanism. "The path to seriousness is paved with jokes."
-Irascible: Vladko has a tendency to be easily angered, and it plays into his tsundere-like behavior quite fittingly.

-Guns
-Pleasure
-Relaxation

Hobbies:
-Shooting and Martial Arts
-Cataloging Data
-Drinking and Smoking
-Indulging in aesthetics and atmospheric ambiance

Dislikes:
-Bigots
-Backstabbers
-Bootlickers
-Belligerent Sexual Tension (this is ironic, because it ends up being a staple of him anyway)

Facts and Quirks:
-His body is mostly cybernetic and biomechanical, however he is still a man, and as such has been able to enjoy the benefits of being a cyborg, though this also serves partially as a source for his misery as well, since he must cope.
-He can (and likes to) scan people and other individuals either with a visor or with his ocular implants (cyber eyes). These scans are harmless and can provide relevant biological, mechanical and other data to his personal databank to catalog and study. It is also useful for taking snapshots of individuals as well as siphoning information in general.
-Having access to a plethora of linguistic information as well as translation systems, Vladko is able to speak and understand any known language if he needs to. This has proven quite useful to him in his travels.
-Vladko is actually quite a fan of punk rock, though he also enjoys a wide variety of musical genres, having very little music he actually hates.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

-A wallet containing money and ID
-A custom-made switchblade knife
-Cell Phone
-lockpicks
-bobby pins
-a flask

Personal Property:

None at this time

Specialized Equipment:

Switchblade
-Damage Type: Slashing and Piercing
-Damage Tier: Slashing = Minor, Piercing= Moderate.
-Extra: This particular switchblade he carries is custom-made, with a white handle with ornate decoration on it and a carbon black blade.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 - Base attack is equivalent to 1 Moderate

Non-Combat Abilities:
Ocular/Visor Scan: He can (and likes to) scan people and other individuals either with a visor or with his ocular implants (cyber eyes). These scans are harmless and can provide relevant biological, mechanical and other data to his personal databank to catalog and study. It is also useful for taking snapshots of individuals as well as siphoning information in general.
Translation: Having access to a plethora of linguistic information as well as translation systems, Vladko is able to speak and understand any known language if he needs to. This has proven quite useful to him in his travels.
Craftsmanship: Making use of his cybernetics, he uses his augmented precision and other enhancements to help build, fix or simply tinker with objects, items or anything else he might come across. This helps with tasks or, usually in his case, for past-times.
Enhanced Physical Abilities: Vladko's augmentations are military grade, thus giving him more strengths to work with than he used to have, though not without it's own set of problems as well.

Combat Abilities:  
-proficient in martial arts
-military trained in close quarters combat
-can work his way around a gun

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Combat Weaknesses:
-invasive cyber attacks could cause him trouble
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

Vladko [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladko [Awaiting Approval]   Vladko [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:40 am

Welcome to Hajime City. Enjoy.
Tier 5 health-pool: 1 Heavy (3 Moderates)
Vladko [Awaiting Approval] Zfn3mbJ
Back to top Go down

Vladko [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1