Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asphalt

Asphalt

Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval)   Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Ryu Goldrozen
SL Display Name: - Asphalt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Locke Smith
Birthday: - August 20, 1890
Height: - 6'0 (183cm)
Weight: - 130 pounds. (59kg)
Classification: - Asshole, Corpse Eater
Race: - Ghoul
Origin: - Mythological
Occupation: - Private eye, Unlucky sunuvabitch. Professional boozer and hound dog.
Affiliation: -

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Nothing much to tell about Locke. He is just your average everyday private eye. Not one for the force. Too much red tape. He didn't have time for all that. Oh and it was because his mouth smelled like a graveyard after he ate. Did I mention that? Locke is a ghoul. Yeah one of those living in graveyards eating corpses-ghouls. Locke could hide his nature from a lot of people, but not for long periods of time. He had a strong sense of justice to not sit around. Oh and money to buy booze. That helped! He could have been anything really, but he had a knack for finding stuff that other people wanted to keep hidden. So he figured he could make a fortune by just taking photos of cheating spouses. Thats easy right? Well after word got out that he had a little gift for getting into places people didn't want him. He started getting actual jobs. High paying, can't say no to, jobs! Well it was one of those jobs that landed him in the situation he is in now. A client was looking for her husband. Simple enough right? Sorta. Turns out the poor bastard was now the thrall of some dark magic type of character. Don't know who, never saw the poor bastard. Locke only needed to tell the wife about the husband. He wasn't getting paid enough for the rest of it. On his way out of the warehouse he noticed some crate. He didn't think it would hurt to check out whats inside. Most of them were open. Thats when he found it. A long dead eye sitting in a jar. Being a creature thats very inquisitive about corpses and who really loved grave robbing. He took it. His right eye was just an old glass one. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to get a new one. After placing what should have been something no one should have ever touched. No harm no foul right? Well thats until he heard a voice. A tiny little voice in his head! It was the spirit that possessed the eye. It's name was Key and apparently he could help it's owner pick most locks! Most.. Not all! Well Locke thought he lucked out! A cursed eye that actually helped! Well what he didn't notice was the owner of the eye had come to collect it. After a brief nap Locke woke up in bindings. Seems the owner of the eye was one of those 'Punishment for the crime' people. Locke was unable to pick the locks on his mask and cuffs. The cuffs and mask had the keys built in! But also enchanted to work for everyone BUT Locke. And thats pretty much the important bits of his story! I mean there is more, but all thats boring.

Personality
Positive Traits:
- Loyal
- Cheery in the worst situations
- Knows how to do things! Detective things. Hes a dick!
-

Negative Traits:
- He is an asshole! A cheery one tho!
- Has the worst luck. Least thats what he thinks.
- Has a -big- mouth
-

- Booze
- Sleeping
- Shiny things from corpses.

Hobbies:
- Getting out of trouble
- Lock picking
- eating peoples' rotten sandwich ham AKA Saving the fridge from smelling bad!

Dislikes:
- Guns
- Getting shot at
- Being asked to do more work than he wants too.
-

Facts and Quirks:
- Nicknames. Totally his thing
- Totally good at having bad luck!
- Maybe some good too.
- Smells like a fresh grave.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:

A broken phone (for now). a leash, useless business cards in a sweet sweet card holder, a wallet with some loose change, a lucky coin and lock picks..

Personal Property:

Nothing! Its all back in his office. Stateside.

Specialized Equipment:

A pair of cursed handcuffs and mask. The keys for both are built into them. Its a simple turn lock. The Mask's lock is currently broken. Both the cuffs and the mask have been enchanted (cursed) So that Locke is unable to unlock them with his own hands. He has to get someone else to do it. They can be easily locked again and there is nothing he could do about it.4

Abilities
Racial Abilities:

Non-Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Scavenger's Stomach
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type:
Damage:
Extra: His stomach is a dump site. He can pretty much eat anything, even if its rotting and not get ill. He has enzymes and a durable stomach lining that gives him a resistance to anything that goes into his stomach. He won't get sick easily from eating bad things. He could even swallow metal bits to store them and throw them up when he needs to. This doesn't make him immune to blood borne illnesses in the corpses he eats. He can still catch those.

Skill Name: Locke and Key
Damage Type:
Damage:
Extra: Locke is good with picking any locks! Though when he has Key help him he can pick damn near any lock without any problem. This only affects tumbler style locks one would use a key for.

Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Fickle Mistress
Affinity: N/A unless you count LUCK
Damage Type: n/a
Damage: n/a
Extra: Lady Luck loves to lead on Locke. Once a day Locke is able to accomplish something with amazing luck! Only to have it back fire on him equal or double! Every time Locke performs an action that will take more than one post a coin is flipped. If heads he gets a visit from Lady Luck. Then a die is cast to see how many posts it takes for her to take away her gift. Example: it could be anywhere between dodging 1 Heavy attack or getting hit by a bus or just like, getting your favorite taco for free only to drop it on the ground. Now I won't be using this for combat mostly. I only put it here cause it could possibly be used in combat.

Skill Name: Gooper Ghast
Damage Type: Stomach Acid
Damage: Minor per turn until 80% of it is removed. A simple wipe off most of the time.
Extra: Locke has the ability to vomit up his stomach bile as sort of a defense mechanic. He can't shoot it or anything like that. It just goops out slowly. Like a can of slime. His skin isn't immune to it either. If it touches his skin he will also take the same amount of damage.

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:

Outsiders: Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Graverobber: Being a ghoul means you gotta keep up with the latest grave fashion! Locke has trouble not taking jewelery from corpses. Even if it means not making a clean get away. or being caught..

Combat Weaknesses:

NO GUNS: Locke -HATES- guns. To a point where he has trouble concentrating on anything. Every time a gun is involved in a combat scene. A coin is flipped to see if his actions succeed or not. Heads pass. Tails fails.
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval)   Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:36 am

Everything looks to be in order.
Tier 5 health-pool: 1 Heavy (3 Moderates)
Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval) Zfn3mbJ
Back to top Go down

Locke Smith (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1