Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Valli [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valli

Valli

Valli [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Valli [Awaiting Approval]   Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Fluxa.Core
SL Display Name: - Alushiaus Wainwright

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Valli
Age: - 22 he thinks that's how many years he'd be in earth years.
Birthday: - June 12th
Height: - 5'4" on land
Weight: - 126 lbs on land
Classification: - Alien
Race: - Merman Equivalent
Origin: - Kepler-22b & Earth
Affiliation: - None

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Valli was born in the ocean, one of thousands of fertilized eggs, but somehow, he did survive. The ocean from which he came was not that of the Earth, but of a planet over six hundred light years away which could easily be compared to earth itself.  Of course, Earth was always unaware of how advanced the populations were on these distant planets so far away that it was difficult to truly study them.  The smallest of his surviving siblings, Valli was by far the most colorful. Holding a color scheme that reflected the warmer climate his habitat contained and the markings upon his flesh as well. He was not very old when he was ripped away from his family the first time, taken by hunters who wished to collect the limbs and magic from the bodies of the creatures that lived in the vast ocean beneath the sky cities, but he was purchased for a much more miserable reason before he could be chopped up for his parts. He was locked away in a tank in the middle of one of the grate dome cities in that blue sky. Gawked at by tourists and shoppers in the center of a bustling market. Thrown all sorts of ridiculous things from the children of the various species that thrived within the city. Treated like a pet.   He’d use the junk thrown into his tank to entertain himself, making jewelry and other such trinkets out of much of it, or turning it into something he could use to try to escape.  He couldn’t fight back thanks to their advanced technology, the collar around his neck provided a barrier against any shifting of his body, and any magic he did possess.

When the rift occurred upon his world it shook the cities and nullified a great deal of the sources of energy that kept them floating. Several of the cities crashed into the ocean, getting sucked into the whirls of water of the likes they’d never seen before, and many lives were lost. Especially for those who were not aquatic within those cities.  When the event ended the count of missing and deceased rose beyond anything that had ever occurred in the history of the planet and many cities were entirely lost within the sea.  This event on his planet was the last he ever saw of his home world. He was thrust from it into another ocean that was much colder and much more violent than his own.  Tossed about in the event that had happened upon the Earth and he was thrown through the storms and washed inland by the floods. Luckily unconscious for the most of it, especially when he finally hit dry land where he laid sleeping until the heat dried his fin and allowed him legs.  

Found by people traveling to the untouched lands after the floods had taken everything from them, Valli did his best to try to understand this new place, it has been some time since he began his journey and yet this world is still deeply confusing to him.  He might have made it to the city sooner if he hadn’t wandered off following people who told him lies, but he has arrived there now. He understands the language, but the customs of the people and the various ways of life are beyond his recognition.  His arrival in the city gives him new hope and maybe one day he’ll be able to fit into this new world.  He’d never had a real connection to his home planet so his outlook on this new chance to live is good.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Friendly
- Thrifty
- Optimistic
- Generous

Negative Traits:
- Gullible
- Heedless
- Boisterous
- Nosy

- Shiny Things
- Junk
- Learning

Hobbies:
- Collecting things to recycle
- Exploring new places and meeting new people
- Swimming
- Learning things through studying people

Dislikes:
- Rain
- Too much heat
- When people talk about eating fishsticks
- People getting hurt or hurting people himself

Facts and Quirks:
- He is likely to believe any story someone tells him at first.
- Fishstick is what he calls his human private part so hearing someone say they intend to eat fishticks is terrifying to him.
- His species are known polygamist, but he is not due to his upbringing.
- He will be friends with anyone
- When he's angry he puffs his cheeks like the puffer fish he's seen
- Is easily bribed with the things he likes
- Loves affection and being praised
- Completely misunderstands most things and gets offended when he's called stupid for it
- Doesn't know how to fight as well out of the water as he does in it
- Rubs his face on things to show that he likes them
- Would do anything for shiny gold things
- Anyone that takes his necklace from him will end up with the ability to control him due to it containing one of his scales.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

Necklace with a scale buried in sand
Money he earned on earth
A big stick

Personal Property:

Plastic bags full of junk
A box of food
Sloppily melted gold chunks stored in an aluminum tin
A cardboard box full of shiny objects he's picked up

Specialized Equipment:

Item Name: Binding Scale
Damage Type: None
Damage:  N/A
Extra: A scale removed from his tail during his youth when his magic first manifested. This scale has a hold on him and if someone else possesses it they will gain full control of him. He will not be able to refuse any command.  

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

T5 - Gain Skill “Universal”

Skill Name: Land-Legs
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Extra: Gain the lower body of a human male while his legs remain dry. His legs can get wet with small splashes or light rain, but large amounts of water (cup/ect) will cause his legs to revert back to a fin.

Non-Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Recycling
Damage Type:N/A
Extra: He can create things out of junk he finds. One man's junk is another man's treasure after all.

Skill Name: Fishing
Affinity: (Water maybe?)
Extra: Proficient fisherman, particularly with the style of noodling, or free-hand fishing.

Skill Name: Quick-Learning
Extra: Learns through observation and adapts what he learns relatively quickly. This does not included social constructs as they are too complex for him most of the time.

Combat Abilities:  

Skill Name: Slap Attack
Damage Type: Piercing
Damage: Minor
Extra: He is gonna slap you like you owe him money. Ouch!

Skill Name: Hydrokinesis
Affinity: Water
Damage Type: Dampening (so moist)
Damage: Moderate
Extra: The ability to control existing water. He cannot create it out of thin air, it must already be present, and this is done kinetically. This cannot be used while he is unconscious for this reason.

Skill Name: Lyrical Entrapment
Damage Type: Piercing
Damage: Minimal
Extra: While singing his voice tends to have a calming effect. Prolonged exposure to his song has the potential to cause a person temporary paralysis.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Primitive Technology: Aliens are not used to the simplistic technology of Humans and thus are both unable to use it as well as avoid it due to pride. If they do happen to use a Human’s weapon [Anything that is not Plasma or Laser based], they will not be able to use it proficiently and the damage goes down by 1 tier.

Aquatic Nature: Must return to some source of water at least every other day otherwise dehydration will accelerate.

Combat Weaknesses:

Electrical Weakness : Due to being naturally aquatic by nature, Valli is more significantly harmed by electricity. Most electrical damage will see a minor level of increase to it's base damage if inflicted by an attack upon his person. Getting electrocuted by items such as, just as an example, a toaster he stuck a fork in will do moderate base damage to him and both would also stun him for a minor duration.
Freezing Weakness: Cold slows him down and someone with the ability to drop temperature to form ice could potentially be very dangerous for him.
Soft-hearted: Due to how he dislikes hurting people, physical combat is not his strongest point, he is not good with weapons and often lacks conviction when he tries to strike someone in fear that he might actually hurt them.

Last edited by Valli on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Valli [Awaiting Approval]   Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 am

Simply wonderful though I have slight concern over your weakness section.

Valli wrote:
Electrical Weakness : Due to being naturally aquatic by nature, Valli is more significantly harmed by electricity.

For this weakness, how much more damage will he take?
A full tier? Maybe just a minor?

Or would he get stunned? Stun prolongation? Just a bit more detail. Other than that, spot on~
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Valli

Valli

PostSubject: Re: Valli [Awaiting Approval]   Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am

I fixed this to add further detail. With inspiration from your question i added that he would take minor damage + the base damage a user's electrical attack would cause. I also added that it would indeed stun him when it happened because his body cannot handle it well.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Valli [Awaiting Approval]   Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Awesome Possum! Well Done Valli!

Welcome To Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Valli [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valli [Awaiting Approval]   Valli [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valli [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1