Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EllieCarson

Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:58 am

OOC Info
SL Username: - cuyvaldar
SL Display Name: - Ellie Carson
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Ellie Carson
Birthday: - 18th May
Height: - 5'2"
Race: - Yokai
Species: - Kitsune
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Up until the age of eighteen, Ellie's life was pretty mundane. Born to a middle-class family in the south of England, she enjoyed a privileged and comfortable lifestyle. Excelling at school, she earned a place at Cambridge University studying social and political science.

That's when things started going a bit weird. Not longer after arriving in Cambridge, Ellie started growing a tail and fox ears. Before long, she was accidentally performing small displays of magic. Needless to say, this was somewhat disruptive to her studies, but she soldiered on and still graduated with a first.

It turns out that one of Ellie's distant ancestors was a fox, a creature known in Japan as a kitsune, a form of Yokai. Or at least, that's what she thinks. All her research suggests this is the case, however no-one in her family seems to have a clue about what she's going through. Who knows how ancient magical bloodlines work?

Already having planned to travel after graduation, Ellie decided to travel to Japan, hoping to discover more about her species and even find someone to help her control her burgeoning powers.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Smart - Ellie is a bright, quick thinker.
- Friendly - Attractive and charismatic, she gets on well with people.
- Very well educated - She graduated with honours from one of the world's top universities.
- Driven - She's very hard to deter once she has a goal.

Negative Traits:
- Naive - Has little practical experience of the world.
- Big Mouth - Speaks before she thinks.
- Privileged - She's not used to real hardship or people who have experienced it.
- Spoilt - Is an absolute nightmare if she doesn't get her own way.

- Learning new things
- Food, especially desserts
- Natural places, particularly woods and forests

Hobbies:
- Photography
- Gymnastics
- Cartoons
- Watching beauty bloggers on Youtube

Dislikes:
- Being dirty
- Being ignored
- Cruelty
- Dogs

Facts and Quirks:
- Is really grateful for all the time on hair maintenance shapeshifting has saved her.
- Once marathoned the entire run of the Teen Titans cartoon.
- Can't actually remember anything that happened her first week at uni. Blames magic, was actually alcohol.
- Is really h*ckin' gay.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
(What items do you have on your character at all times?)
High-end smartphone, laptop, credit card, about a month's living expenses in traveller's cheques

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)
Nothing, everything else Ellie owns is at home in Britain.

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)
Nothing.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Non-Combat Abilities:
Shapeshifting: Currently able to affect minor cosmetic changes, such as hair and eye colour, and shifting her ears between fox and human. She can hide her tail if she concentrates, but it tends to appear again if she's distracted.

Combat Abilities:
Kitsune "Seduction": According to legend, kitsune can captivate and even control humans and other creatures. In Ellie's case, she can attract their attention and not much else. This is rarely a good idea.

Elemental Magic: Ellie's mastery of the elements extends to manipulating small amounts of the traditional Japanese elements. She can snuff out a candle at several paces, create a tiny gust of wind and, on one occasion, managed a literal storm in a teacup.

Skill Name: Elemental Conjuration, Least
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: None
Damage: None
Extra: Creates a very small amount of air, water, fire or earth no more than a few feet from the caster. For example, the caster could light a candle, or create a handful of dirt.

Illusion: The illusions of the kitsune are virtually indistinguishable from reality. This would probably be really useful in a fight, except that Ellie hasn't been able to manage anything larger or more complicated than a pen, and her illusions tend to disappear once she gets a few feet away from them.

Skill Name: Illusionary Construct, Least
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: None
Damage: None
Extra: Caster can create illusions of small, hand-held objects that are functionally real. The illusions disappear if the caster moves more than a few feet away from them, or if the objects are subject to sufficient stress, so a created weapon would disappear as soon as an attempt to strike was made.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Warded Against: Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

Ellie has absolutely no combat training or experience whatsoever. So, umm, everything.

Last edited by EllieCarson on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Okiis so for Elemental Magic, can you tell me if she does any damage and be specific on some spells please? We have a lay out for spells and abilities! Here it is!

Code:
[b][u]Skill Name:[/u][/b] (What is the skill called?)
[b][u]Affinity:[/u][/b] (Specific Element? If no, put N/A)
[b][u]Damage Type:[/u][/b] (Bludgeoning, Piercing or Slashing? Mix?)
[b][u]Damage:[/u][/b] (Minor, Moderate, Heavy, Major, Severe)
[b][u]Extra:[/u][/b] (Any other information on the Skill?)
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
EllieCarson

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:57 am

She doesn't do any appreciable damage, nor can she cast any real spells. The idea is that she has innate magical talent, but doesn't have any training whatsoever. I'll add a couple of spells to be clear, but I'm trying to get across that she can't really do anything that a mundane human couldn't do with a lighter and a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 pm

The reason I ask is because even small flames still burn, sweetheart. Lighting a small flame on someone will still set them on fire and do damage. Take a lighter to your palm. It's burning skin cells, no it's not killing you, but it is damaging your skin cells.

What you can do is put "Any attacks used do only minor damage"
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am

Well Done, Ellie! Sorry for the Delay!

Welcome to Hajime with a full sheet! o/
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Minor
Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]   Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellie Carson [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1