Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
--Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
--Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
--Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
--Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
--Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

--Sanjo Bloodlines--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

--Sanjo Bloodlines-- Empty
PostSubject: --Sanjo Bloodlines--   --Sanjo Bloodlines-- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:44 pm

--Sanjo Bloodlines-- Sanjob10

In the Sanjo family line they are a family of apothecaries/pharmacists who are blood descendants of angels. This is one of the many reasons as to why the family heads have constantly been strict on their children’s marriages, specifically the first-born child’s marriages.

In the past, if a Sanjo child has had an affair outside of the set marriage, the babies would be disposed of; however, with the Sanjo family having such a well-known name in the human world...they can’t simply kill off bastard babies. It would give them such a horrible rep.

Within the family, they held a high status as powerful apothecaries, healers, priests in the magical world, and pharmacists, businessmen in the humanoid world; however, with status and power comes corruption…

While the Sanjo family line is automatically white magic inclined, they have a base magical prowess compared to standard humans, and to even some subsets of non-humans. That being said, they are able to learn many different elements of magic with ease.

With the Sanjo’s lineage of white magic comes their family’s natural effectiveness against black magic, but also a weakness towards it. If any of their current line of children came in contact with something of dark corruption, not only would it drive them into a mental chaos--but they could be used as a weapon of mass destruction by either the person(s) who corrupted them, or by themselves. That is if they have the willpower to do so. Over time their mental state will be consumed by the dark power. Their mana pool will start to expand, the choice seeming to be good at first, but then starting to drive them mad with power. An aura will start to form around them against their will, and can either be used at that moment or it will consume them, causing a Supernova like blast that will take down the people around them, including themselves.

• Initial corruption. Coma-like state and horrid nightmares for 3 - 4 weeks.
  • Increased strength obsession.
  • Experiences both extreme emotions and dissociation.
  • Mental atrophy begins, turning towards a Zombie-like state.
  • Mana pool expansion -> Increased magical power.
  • Visible aura forms -> Supernova -> Explosion.

If they survive severe injuries sustained from the Supernova, they will remain in another Coma-like state starting the horrific process again until this vicious cycle kills them.

The only one to know of this information is Takashi Sanjo-Nomiya. His grandfather gave him the information, seeing as Takashi as the ‘true heir’.

Sayuri's Profile
Arashimaru's Profile
Takashi's Profile
Back to top Go down

--Sanjo Bloodlines--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information-
Jump to: