Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rose

Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) Empty
PostSubject: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 4:57 pm

[Kazz]

SL Username: Nobaday Resident
SL Display Name: Rose
Character Name: Kazz
Age: (Must be 18 and older, or race equivalent of 18+) 23
Race: (If Applicable) Rat
Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.) Sewers of Oldenheim
Occupation: (Your character’s job via backstory or even acquired in Hajime. Try to be semi-specific. Example: Don't put 'Business Man'. Try "Corporate member of [Enter company name]" or not just Scientist but "Bio-engineer") Professional "Street Magician"
Affiliation: (Are they part of any faction? To join a faction before RPing in, please talk to a member of staff or the head of said faction! No, one does not need to join a faction! This can be left as "N/A")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: (this is the only part that NEEDS to be filled out in this entire section, the rest id there because we feel it would help with your development of the character.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Interesting
  • ---- Extroverted.... Sorta?
  • ---- Bold and out there (Different)
  • ---- Exciting!

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Crude
  • ---- Blunt
  • ---- Potty Mouthed
  • ---- Rude

• ---- Money
  • ---- Shiny stuff
  • ---- "Magic Tricks"
  • ---- food.

Dislikes:

• ---- coppers
  • ---- Tally Wankers
  • ---- Gits
  • ---- Cats...

Hobbies:

• ---- Stealin'
  • ---- stealin' Oh... Did i say that already? Woops
  • ---- Forget the other two i meant Magic tricks
  • ---- Collecting money Sorta...

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Has a British Cockney Accent
  • ---- Likes cheese
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?) Panasexual

Personal Inventory:

• ---- One lucky original gold coin
  • ---- a tiny shiv (boot sticker)
  • ---- clothes on her back
  • ---- Deck of cards
  • ---- random knickknacks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?)

Is sneaky. Plays dirty and doesn't give a "Rats arse" if she hits someone below the belt... She's as fast as any Olympic gymnast, and as flexible as a circus acrobat.

With quick hands Its hard to keep up with how fast her hands are going, perfect for tricking people!

Has a pretty good left hook...

Is good at disarming traps... As long as cheese isn't involved. Is also rather slippery in some cases and can wriggle her way out of some situations.

Combat weaknesses: (What are the things that make them weak in battle? If your character has no weaknesses, we will take it that they have no powers either. Everyone weaknesses in battle, even characters meant to be Gods. No, none of this is known by anyone In Character unless found out through RP or told such. If there is a case where someone blatantly knows your character's weaknesses without ever interacting, please let staff know immediately and notecard the interaction.)

Cheese is her addiction, and can be bribed and caught by using it in... traps...

Is rather small in size and can be subdued rather easily if caught and isn't exactly the strongest around defying her good left hook~...

Has an addiction to stealing... Just seems part of the art of her "magic" usually getting her into trouble in many cases

Isn't the best with mannerisms and tends to offend others with outburst.

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)

Born into poverty, the little rat did anything she could to survive. Eating anything she could live off of and stealing when it came down to it. It got hard over time. Stealing was a chore... She wanted to think of something new and it seemed sleight of hand was the way to do things while distracting some unknowing person with "Magic" as she takes things. It became fun, the guys never even knew the items where gone until it was too late, and sometimes not at all. The ones that find out usually go to the authorities. Thinking nothing of it until it became a nuisance and ran her out of town through sewer systems as she then had to make a run for a new home after her family gave her up! There wasn't much hope after that as she then found Hajime... A place to where she would hope could be a better place to go to to "Making a living"
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 am

Supa Sneaky~ Can't wait to see her in character!

Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Heya! It is now possibly to update Kazz! Enjoy!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rose

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:21 pm

SL Username: Nobaday Resident
SL Display Name: Rose
Character Name: Kazz
Age: (Must be 18 and older, or race equivalent of 18+) 23
Race: (If Applicable) Rat
Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.) Sewers of Oldenheim
Occupation: (Your character’s job via backstory or even acquired in Hajime. Try to be semi-specific. Example: Don't put 'Business Man'. Try "Corporate member of [Enter company name]" or not just Scientist but "Bio-engineer") Professional "Street Magician"
Affiliation: (Are they part of any faction? To join a faction before RPing in, please talk to a member of staff or the head of said faction! No, one does not need to join a faction! This can be left as "N/A")

Personality: (this is the only part that NEEDS to be filled out in this entire section, the rest id there because we feel it would help with your development of the character.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

---- Interesting
---- Extroverted.... Sorta?
---- Bold and out there (Different)
---- Exciting!

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

---- Crude
---- Blunt
---- Potty Mouthed
---- Rude

---- Money
---- Shiny stuff
---- "Magic Tricks"
---- food.

Dislikes:

---- coppers
---- Tally Wankers
---- Gits
---- Cats...

Hobbies:

---- Stealin'
---- stealin' Oh... Did i say that already? Woops
---- Forget the other two i meant Magic tricks
---- Collecting money Sorta...

Fun Facts/Quirks:

---- Has a British Cockney Accent
---- Likes cheese
----
----

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?) Panasexual

Personal Inventory:

---- One lucky original gold coin
---- a tiny shiv (boot sticker)
---- clothes on her back
---- Deck of cards
---- random knickknacks

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?)

Is sneaky. Plays dirty and doesn't give a "Rats arse" if she hits someone below the belt... She's as fast as any Olympic gymnast, and as flexible as a circus acrobat.

With quick hands Its hard to keep up with how fast her hands are going, perfect for tricking people!

Has a pretty good left hook... Moderate damage

Is good at disarming traps... As long as cheese isn't involved. Is also rather slippery in some cases and can wriggle her way out of some situations.

(NEW!) Is a plague master! Immune to most diseases she comes with a variety of the ways to spread such. Her shi/mouth/claws, if hit by it, will cause a nasty quick effect sickness.

Turn 1: Infected
Turn 4: Feeling Woozy
Turn 7: Feeling Sluggish
Turn 10: Punches do -1 tier of damage
turn 13: Take 1 minor of damage
Turn 16: Dizziness worsens, can fall unconsious or throw up
Turn 19: Collapse and pass out or Take moderate damage

(to get rid of the effects to this sickness include*: )
-Any form of healing
-drink water slows the effect to that stage
-Rat saliva is the cure to said sickness/disease
-people with natural resistance to disease and sickness will not take effect)

(NEW) Summon the pack!: As a pack rat she has hundreds if not more little tiny ratnids. They seem impish, frail and weak in a sense, though together they seem rather a formidable force (Minor DOT if caught in the hoard. For how ever long one desires to fight them while swarmed)

(Can only call this once per day.)
(The swarm is deterred by fire)
(They will not come above ground)
(They stay around until the attacker has fled)
(Kazz must be the defender, AKA She must not have started the fight. The rats have their own mind set, their own set of morals and will not attack a defender)
(Rats will not kill anyone, and when the foe is unconscious they will leave it be)

(NEW) Confusing card trick: with her weird sleight of hand she can trick you into believing you are seeing the worlds best card trick. While not doing it at all~? She does have the opportunity to then look through items and maybe steal what she wishes.

(Magical beings can detect she is coning them with this trick)

Combat weaknesses: (What are the things that make them weak in battle? If your character has no weaknesses, we will take it that they have no powers either. Everyone weaknesses in battle, even characters meant to be Gods. No, none of this is known by anyone In Character unless found out through RP or told such. If there is a case where someone blatantly knows your character's weaknesses without ever interacting, please let staff know immediately and notecard the interaction.)

Cheese is her addiction, and can be bribed and caught by using it in... traps...

Is rather small in size and can be subdued rather easily if caught and isn't exactly the strongest around defying her good left hook~...

Has an addiction to stealing... Just seems part of the art of her "magic" usually getting her into trouble in many cases

NEW: Morally loyal to rodents (will not fight another rodent unless absolutely necessary and will mostly help them with favors!)

NEW: Light blindness: If hit wit ha flashlight it will stun her vision for 2 rounds since well... She lives in dark areas!

NEW: Is attracted to sweet things. And is easy to "Rat out" with sweets!

Isn't the best with mannerisms and tends to offend others with outburst.

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)

Born into poverty, the little rat did anything she could to survive. Eating anything she could live off of and stealing when it came down to it. It got hard over time. Stealing was a chore... She wanted to think of something new and it seemed sleight of hand was the way to do things while distracting some unknowing person with "Magic" as she takes things. It became fun, the guys never even knew the items where gone until it was too late, and sometimes not at all. The ones that find out usually go to the authorities. Thinking nothing of it until it became a nuisance and ran her out of town through sewer systems as she then had to make a run for a new home after her family gave her up! There wasn't much hope after that as she then found Hajime... A place to where she would hope could be a better place to go to to "Making a living"

Last edited by rose on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Okay so... You added two rather powerful attacks and no weaknesses.

I'd first off say to extend the time of the illness. Even my character who is a Mature Yokai, meaning she's Tier 2, does not infect anyone that quickly with her passive ability. I'd may it be the following:

Turn 1: Infected
Turn 4: Feeling Woozy
Turn 7: Feeling Sluggish
Turn 10: Punches do -1 tier of damage
turn 13: Take 1 minor of damage
Turn 16: Dizziness worsens, can fall unconsious or throw up
Turn 19: Collapse and pass out or Take moderate damage

Combat can take quite a while and your character is not a high enough tier to take people down so quickly.

Another issue with this is you say it's resistant to all healing? We have a guy that is a walking blood transfusion as well as a nurse that legitimately pumps people with new T-cells which dance through the blood to heal people of illness and physical wounds. I don't think your diseases would last through that or magical healing unless you can give me more of an explanation on that. Because NO healing it? That's slightly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
rose

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Oh no i mean the resistance to the disease itself, you can get rid of the effects by doing one of the following. Sorry for the confusion but will do! I'll make it to where its more understandable~!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Once again Im not seeing any weaknesses that balance these changes being added. Please incorporate a weakness where she takes more damage or becomes stun, if not both. Maybe from Fire since the other rats have that issue.
Back to top Go down
rose

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 pm

I put the weaknesses underneath the attacks~
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Weaknesses to Abilities is not weakness to a character. When you get more abilities there need to be better character weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
rose

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Updated 3 new weaknesses for ya!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Wonderfully done, Rose! Thank you for the cooperation, hun! ♥
Tier 4 - Health Pool: 2 Heavies
Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:02 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)   Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krazy Kazz (Rose Rat Character)
Page 1 of 1