Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Vespa Character Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Montizuma

Montizuma

Vespa Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 3:12 am

[Enter Character Name Here]

SL Username: Montizuma
SL Display Name: ^Same^
Character Name: Vespa
Race: Semi-Synthetic Entity
Origin: South America
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Despite referring to himself as a singular entity, Vespa is a collection of hundreds of AI fragments functioning on top of an organic brain. Because of this Vespa is a blend of awkward human compulsions and logical analytical perception. While adventurous and brave, Vespa suffers from crippling bashfulness and is quite timid in social settings. Regardless of this, Vespa has a strong curious nature, and will often attempt to overcome his social anxiety through forced exposure.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexable

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Can survive decapitation and major damage to the rest of the body, so long as the head remain mostly undamaged.

Combat weaknesses: Electrical and Magnetic fields are very bad for Vespa, exposure to large amounts of either can cause motor or other system failure.

Character Backstory:
Before he was a brain in a jar, Vespa was a poverty stricken orphan from the ruins of South America. He was coerced through peer pressure to hang with the wrong crowd, made up of many of the local gangs, thugs, and sordid individuals. This crowd got him on the wrong side of some rather shady corporations, whom were not afraid of abducting homeless orphans and using them in their human trials.

Years later… after an ‘unfortunate accident’ caused a massive explosion in the the facility he had disappeared to, a lone figure was seen fleeing the facility. When he found that there was no home left to return to, he wandered… looking for new answers as to what would become of him.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 6:34 am

For your weakness, can you be a little more specific? Like... If electrocuted, would they shut down? Just be stunned for longer? Just clarifications make the difference~ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Montizuma

Montizuma

PostSubject: Re: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 5:19 pm

He'd have system failure relating to where he was electrocuted, meaning parts of him would stop working until he could reboot them. If his motor systems went down, he'd be partially or fully paralyzed. Ifs sensory system was taken down, he'd lose sight and sound. If he had a full system crash, he'd shut down until an external force caused him to reboot (He falls asleep).
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Alright. i get that. Seems good to me! Sorry for the wait!

Vespa Character Sheet Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 am

Good news everyone! You're reading this in Dr. Farnsworths voice! And, your sheet is approved for an update I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vespa Character Sheet   Vespa Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vespa Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1