Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystal

GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) Empty
PostSubject: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 10:49 pm

[Gizit]

SL Username: FOX Frenzy
SL Display Name: Krystal Frenzy
Character Name: Gizit
Age: (Must be 18 and older, or race equivalent of 18+) 23
Race: (If Applicable) lapin
Origin: (This can be where they are originally born or the first place in the realms they spawns. Yes this can be Hajime itself.) The streets of Hajime
Occupation: (Your character’s job via backstory or even acquired in Hajime. Try to be semi-specific. Example: Don't put 'Business Man'. Try "Corporate member of [Enter company name]" or not just Scientist but "Bio-engineer") Professional Bank "Heist woman"
Affiliation: (Are they part of any faction? To join a faction before RPing in, please talk to a member of staff or the head of said faction! No, one does not need to join a faction! This can be left as "N/A") N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: (this is the only part that NEEDS to be filled out in this entire section, the rest id there because we feel it would help with your development of the character.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Fun?
  • ---- Energenic
  • ---- Crazy
  • ---- Weird

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Annoying
  • ---- quick speaking
  • ---- TOO HYPER
  • ---- Goofy (Not serious)

• ---- Money
  • ---- Speed
  • ---- Carrots
  • ---- The color Orange

Dislikes:

• ---- Cops
  • ---- Fellow "Heist men?"
  • ---- Rules
  • ---- being locked up

Hobbies:

• ---- Heists
  • ---- Gambling
  • ---- Avoiding police
  • ---- Running/hopping

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Is a loner, doesn't play well with others
  • ---- If you can't go fast your last...
  • ---- Leaves anyone and everyone behind
  • ---- Likes Stim Injectors...

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?) Bi

Personal Inventory:

• ---- Suit of Speed armor
  • ---- Plasma Knives
  • ---- Stim Injectors
  • ---- Slip space thieving drive. (Like a techno bag of holding!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?)

Gravity Knives: three settings: 6 uses MAX per day
- Explosive causes moderate damage in a 5m radius causing the people there to be thrown 3m away.

- pinning warp: no damage, pins foe in place for 2 turns

- Vital toss: moderate piercing damage single target 10m Out.

Stim Injectors: The use of this gives her the ability to heal any moderate damages. 2 uses per day

Impact Dampeners: Causes the suit to take damages with easier adaptation making damage levels one less (Moderate is minor, Minor is still minor) Has no fall damage, and helps her bounce!

Speed suit: Able to dodge any one attack every 3 turns (cooldown is 3 turns)
The speed suit can also advance her running to 200MPH for 3 turns/posts: Cool down: 3 turns

Combat weaknesses: (What are the things that make them weak in battle? If your character has no weaknesses, we will take it that they have no powers either. Everyone weaknesses in battle, even characters meant to be Gods. No, none of this is known by anyone In Character unless found out through RP or told such. If there is a case where someone blatantly knows your character's weaknesses without ever interacting, please let staff know immediately and notecard the interaction.)

Any damage to the battery on her back causes a suit malfunction causing the suit to run at half capacity, the cool down will be twice as long

The knives are BRIGHT and can be seen in the direction of it being throwing, giving the person the ability to react accordingly.

Is a weak individual herself and without the help of her suit she's rather vulnerable, her strength is her downfall as she isn't the best of the warriors, her punches only doing a minor in damage.

The stim injectors give her a happy high. and cause her to sort of lose focus on her surroundings for 3 turns

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story) Growing up she always wanted to be an inventor of something neat... Her friends, family, and even the old places she went to funded her as well! She was so supported in her want for doing something cool and made herself a speed suit! Intentionally wanting to use it for good means like saving people quickly or running fast for groceries, but then things... Went down hill.. Her family went under on payments, her friends stopped supporting her "Silly ideas" and she had to think of something to do! She kept working on the suit for a couple more months. In that time the suit she made WORKED, after a few more tweaks and adjustments She was on her way to making a living! How you ask? Thieving... Petty things at first... She wanted to test the suit to its full abilities! Then thinking to bigger things... What if she could hit bigger areas like... A bank... Only time will tell if she can manage to pull this off or not! Or... If she could find something interesting to take!

Last edited by Krystal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 11:45 am

Heya Krystal! Okay! So there's a few things about this character that I need to poke at chu abouts~

Gravity Knives. You already have an explosion that does AOE moderate. This is a new character and needs to follow the rules of "New characters don't do more than Moderates" that way they can build up. Thus! The Vital toss for heavy damage, while it's only once per fight.. I feel it's strong because you also have the Area of Effect [AOE] with the explosions.

Suggestion: Make Vital toss into a piercing move or a tracker! Would be pretty cool!

OTHER THAN THAT
She's spot on! ♥♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Krystal

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 pm

OH! no It is a single target im just showing how far i can throw it. Another limitation to the knife <3
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 pm

What Im saying is the damage level is Heavy. No can do when you can do more than that if you just have 3 individuals standing within 5M to eachother. Get what I'm saying? Thus, have it do moderate piercing damage. Because there are characters weak to piercing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 12:59 am

OOOH okay i get ya now <3
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm

AWESOMES! Great job, Krystal~ She's all approved!
Tier 5 - Health pool: 1 Heavy
GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:48 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)   GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIZIT (Krystal Character sheet)
Page 1 of 1