Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- Empty
PostSubject: --The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition--   --The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- KkSHbNk

Yuekina Report Newsprint:

The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition

Citizen’s Rejoice!
During the month of April citizens have been experiencing the extended results of the HCPD Commissioner,  Camille Ortega’s Martial Law from the previous months. Crime has been at all new low, citizens who had previously criticized the Commissioner’s choice are now in rejoice as they feel safer out on the streets. Neighbors acting kindly towards each other, and even the relationship between humans and non-humans improving! With this, there’s also been an influx of tourism for the coming summer months.

Month of May

May Weather
May Weather Report written by Yuekina Writer, Shiro Kuro.
Us at the Yuekina are still shocked by last month’s ray of sunshine… Ten entire days of sun! We hope everyone that was around for such enjoyed it as the night has returned to our bustling little city, though the nights have been getting warmer! With that in mind everyone, do pay attention to our Fashion Column! Enjoy your days out, Hajimites!

May Facts
-Birthstone for May is Emerald.
-Birth flower of May is Lily of the Valley and Crataegus Monogyna.
-Zodiac signs for May are Taurus (~20) and Gemini (21~).

Holidays and Events
May 10th - Open Interviews with Deputy Chief, Amina Callistan @The Police Station
May 13 - Cam's Big Bash @ Masked Maidens
May 18 - HCPD Gun Safety Class

May Fashion
May Fashion report given by Yuekina Writer, Idol Sugar.
Happy Spring Hajimites! It's May and you know what that means! April showers bring May flowers, so you better bust out your best floral prints! That's totes the in thing right now. Knee high boots are the go-to footwear this month for ladies and men combat boots are are 100% what you should be sporting. It's time to wear your fave oversize shirts and a cute skirt to go with those boots, and don't forget to accessorize with a belt! Not feeling that combo? I recommend a short dress with a long trench coat then! Guys, you know you gotta wear tight fitted denim jeans to go with the boots. Any pale color for pants are a yes. Top it off with rolled up long sleeve shirt or a low neckline t-shirt and a casual light colored blazer. Wide wristband watches are super cool as well as long necklaces. Looking to add some bling to your wardrobe? Emeralds or pale Opals are the gems you should go for this month! Stay fashionable!

May Anonymous Gossip
“Is it me, or is the noodle shop down an employee?” - Anonymous Noodle Connoisseur
“These Yokai! Ruined an awesome party as Radium! Stupid Fox Thing. They’re all Monsters!” - Regular Club Goer
“Did someone slip of their board or something? There was a red splat in the Skatepark.” - Skater Boy
“I heard the yokai are forming some sort of organization. They even had a ceremony to welcome them! - Curious Citizen
"The alleyways are dangerous at night, something's out there...Don't go alone!" - Worried Citizen
"Doctor Morris canceled all of his appointments... is he okay?" - Concerned Patient
“I saw a flyer about the Terrace teaching healing and martial arts classes! Maybe it would be a good idea to learn some self defense, with everything that's been going on.” - Optimistic Citizen
"I hear voices and music coming from the forest, is it haunted?!" - Spooked Resident
"Don't go into the subway at night! Don't travel the tunnels! She... those eyes... that smile..." - Subway Explorer
"Have you been to Studio Honey? The lady that owns it is super sweet!" - Pleased Customer
“The fact that ALL of the hospital employees are so attractive is killing me! So counterproductive!” - Frustrated Patient
“The Police have been quiet but I heard that they’re having open interviews soon!”

The Yūekina Report: April Event Overview

April 10 Dancing Lights at Club Radium with DJ Siren-Song
Groups of starlets attended this amazing event hosted by Hajime’s own DJ Siren-Song! With the amazing light put on by Club Radium accompanied with DJ Siren-Song’s hit mixes, it was no wonder why the club was flood with talent, stars, and sweaty bodies! Anyone would be lucky to have a chance to see live performances at this upbeat club.

April 12 Yokai 101 at HC Memorial Terrace
Class hosted by White Lotus, Cameron. The class detailed information about various types of Yokai that you could meet at Hajime City and Nigiyaka. Helping bring forth a greater understanding about Yokai to help build a better relationship between humans and non-humans.  

April 15 Masked Maidens Kitten Coffee Fundraiser
Masked Maidens helped to raise enough money for Kitten Coffee to help provide better housing, medical care, and more advertising to help find these critters a forever home. Some kittens brought out for the event managed to find a warm and loving home. How wonderful!

April 20 4/20 Smoke Out at Dope Stoned Dispensary
The grand opening of Dope Stoned was a complete hit with many Hajimites as even non-tokers showed up to explore the world of Blazing. Free pizza and beer helped to hype of the party, and brought even more interest to Dope Stoned!

April 23 Humans 101
-Canceled-

April 26 Studio Honey Grand Opening, Lingerie Karaoke
Article Written by Yuekina Writer, Shiro Kuro.
Charisma, Charm and Chatter. The three Cs which best described the Grand Opening party for Studio Honey. It’s not often that individuals would go to an Adult Video recording studio but this was certainly a special time to do such! Individuals of Hajime, new and old, found themselves drawn in to the sights of expotic beings dressed in the most eye-catching of garments. Certainly fitting for Studio Honey! The voices which sang for the entertainment of others were all a delight, be it funny or just lovely to listen to. In the end, we at the Yuekina give the even a 10 out of 10 on the Sexy scale and on the Energy! Welcome to the neighborhood, Studio Honey!

April 28 Exercise for Health
Article Written by Yuekina Writer, Shiro Kuro.
Hajime City Medical Center continues to amaze the people with it’s constant agenda for better health of us Hajimites! At the end of April they decided to hold a small event within the gym where anyone could join and while working out, Dr. Rowan Morris, Dr. Arashimaru Sabara and Nurse Sidera Cruor all worked to help instruct individuals on how to move their bodies in an appropriate fashion when working out. This helps to keep from harming one’s self while doing such intense workouts and minimizes energy used! Meaning, no wasted energy and more efficient work outs! They’ve got to be doing it right, just look at the staff of the hospital!

The Yūekina Special Report: April Overview 2017

Exploring Hajime City’s Aquarium
Article Written by Yuekina Intern, Takako Amatori.
The Ocean. Vast. Dark. Terrifying us with it’s unseen mysteries… baffling us with creatures living at crushing depths where no light penetrates the dark curtains of salty currents... save for the bioluminescent motes that float, suspended like stars. Beauty. Danger.
All come to mind when I think of the oceans of our world. And in Hajime we can grasp the tiniest percentage of such wonder at the quaintly named Hajime City Aquarium. The name may not invoke much wonder, but the inhabitants therein surely will, as there is something in those tanks for everyone.
When I went to check this particular feature of this city out, I was met by an updated sign on it’s front, then an immediately colorful and bright gift shop. Once you pass by the dead, staring eyes of the various stuffed toys into the next room, you’re in the thick of the Aquarium.
While admittedly tiny for a marine display, what they lack in size and volume that make up for in focusing on the health and happiness of their scaly inhabitants. The first tank to the left is favored among the casual tank enthusiast, featuring the more colorful, active specimens and a plethora of real plant life.
Another favored tank, as I was told, is the one that you face as soon as you step in, and this one is much more tolerable. Long, silver barracudas and silent, drifting sharks swim this large tank in circles. Mouths agape and eyes mimicking the same cold, dead stare as the stuffed toys in the front room. Poetic.
At this point it’d be silly to ignore the tank that fills the center, curiously different as it’s only partially filled with water and littered with large, mostly flat rocks and sloping sand. Occasionally, they have sea turtles here for an exhibit… but when I asked someone that worked there for more information about this tank, they mentioned they have something they’ve been working on that comes with free earplugs? My, how curious. Good to see they are sticking with a mysterious theme.
The last two tanks are my personal favorites. A narrow one filled with undulating jellyfish, whose stinging tentacles float and sway like the tattered remains of an apparition’s ghostly dress. The other tank holds columns frothing with hot, bubbling water… and the floating dark ladies of the underdeep.
All in all, a short visit but a pleasant one. It’s a quiet, surreal place where one can go to center one’s self. I asked the clerk at the counter if they sell any trinkets of the Angler fish, but they had to give me a raincheck on that one. Perhaps the most beautiful fish sells out quickly, so if you want to purchase one for yourself… I’d be quick about it.

Up in Smoke with Dope Stoned Dispensary
Article Written by Yuekina Editor and Chief, Yuki Watabe.
Recently having a chance to roam around in Dope Stoned Dispensary to check out some tokables, edibles, and gift bags that you can grab at the local Dispensary at such a steal. Going in, I was greeted by Sukutto Rayukaga owner and co-founder of Dope Stoned. I got a chance to sample some goodies, and ask some questions.
After discussing instances led up to starting up Dope Stoned, he let me try three goodies. A handcrafted strand, a goodie crafted especially for his long-time partner Sayuri Sabara, and a gift bag inspired by his best friend Amai Tsukamoto. The handcrafted strand give you a mellow head high, allowing you to focus on meticulous tasks that require all of your attention. The goodie crafted for his partner is white chocolate chip almond edible with a tasty cannabutter twist to give you the best body high in the form of a yummy soft cookie. The gift bag inspired by his best friend, edibles crafted as ocean salt taffy in a seashell hemp bag. Anyone would be lucky to get to enjoy these luxuries at a cost effective price.

Public Ads

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- IlavlVw
Arashimaru Sabara, Hajime City Doctor.
Need a doctor, but it’s not an immediate emergency? Call Dr. Arashimaru to help get you back to step if you can step out of your house at 9324-10084. Can tend to humans and non-humans at a reasonable price!
Contact Arashimaru Sabara (austindeviant)

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- Ger72NY
Masked Maidens Speed Dating Sign-Up
Masked Maidens will be hosting a different kind of event: Speed Dating! If you’re looking for some summertime loving, it’ll be the hottest event to participate in. Be sure to sign up as soon as possible!
To Sign Up call 0233-45997 or visit www.HCmaskedentertainers.co/speed-dating-sign-up
Contact Sᴀʏᴀ Fᴀᴅᴇ (mariedeviant)

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition-- QnCydf1
To Serve And Protect, Hajime City Police Department
We stand unified with the same goal in mind: To protect Hajime and its Citizens from Harm and Destruction. Crime is something we do not tolerate and thus, under the Guidance of Commissioner Ortega and Deputy Chief Callistan, we move forward. Join our ranks to begin assisting our fine city.
Contact Deputy Chief Amina Callistan at 0223-57175
Contact Amai Fade (AmaiOkami)
Back to top Go down

--The Yūekina Report: May 2017 Edition--
Page 1 of 1