Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement   The Yūekina Report: How to Submit a Public Advertisement I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Before creating an Advertisement for the Yuekina Report, you may wonder ‘What exactly is an advertisement?’ A notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy.

The next question you may have is, ‘Why would my character have any need for a Public Ad?’. Another fairly easy answer is that these ads would help to promote any business your character may own, any personal skills, or perhaps your character is looking for something/someone.

Rules about submitting a Public Advertisement:

1.) Keep it simple - Give a brief description of the service, product, event or job you’re posting about.

2.) Keep it clean
- Anything considered nsfw will not be accepted for Public Advertisement.

3.) Keep it on time - If you plan for your advertisement to go up on the next Yuekina Report, you must submit the Public Ad. prior to the 9th of that month.

4.) Keep it within the HC rules - If your Public Ad. violates any of Linden Labs’ Terms of Service  or Hajime City IC | OOC rules, it will not be accepted. If you are banned or kicked from the Sim prior to the ad going up, it will not be placed in the next Yuekina Report. (This should be obvious.)

5.) Keep it In Character - Any and all Public Ads take place in character. These ads ARE NOT out of character advertisements.

6.) Keep it limited - The Yuekina Report only allows up to three advertisements a month, but keep in mind that another way you can get advertisement is through in character interviews. You can contact any Yuekina Report member about doing an interview.

Form to Submit a Public Advertisement:

SL Username:
Character's Name:
Character's Phone Number or Email:
Name of Business/Service Offered:
What to Place in Ad:
Image of Your Character or Business Logo:

Examples of a Public Advertisement:

Example 1 :

Example 2:

Example 3 :

--!Submit Your Advertisement Below!--