Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veianthe

Veianthe

Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)   Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:27 am

[Fiona Denholm]

SL Username: Veianthe
SL Display Name: Veianthe
Character Name: Fiona Denholm
Race: Ghoul (Former Human)
Origin: Hajime City
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:  

Denholm is a cool-headed, almost catatonic individual. Her slow, methodical nature makes her an excellent and dependable servant for the Leader of the Yokai. While not necessarily brilliant, the ghoul will take her time to make decisions and think about her options. This can sometimes be a hindrance if Isolde entrusts her with more challenging or time sensitive tasks.

If not fed the blood of her mistress for a long period of time, the Yokai's hold on Fiona's mind will begin to wane as her former and true personality will surface.

Almost a stark contrast of her thrall personality, Fiona's true self is quick to anger and reckless. It is very likely that if freed from Isolde's grip on her mind, the ghoul would quickly seek revenge on the one that forced her into servitude.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Level headed
  • Methodical
  • Reliable
  • Loyal

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Slow witted
  • Duty bound
  • Dependant on Isolde

• Cats
  • Spaghetti
  • Her Job

Dislikes:

• Tight spaces
  • Seafood
  • Heat
  • Personal Failure

Hobbies:

• Puzzles
  • Walks

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Likes to drink hot drinks after they have cooled.
  • Will always address someone by their last name.
  • Carries a vast assortment of small items on her person is case Lady Isolde might need them.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personal Inventory:

• Cellphone
  • Magnifying glass
  • Pen and several sheets of folded paper
  • Lighter
  • Small flashlight
  • Pocket Umbrella

Specialized Equipment:

• N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

-Feel no pain (Passive):

Vampire blood has raised the stamina and durability of the ghoul's body as well as dulling their nerves to allow them to fight far beyond the standard limit for humans.

All physical based damage inflicted on Fiona is demoted one damage rank. (Minor damage is unaffected)

-Bodyguard (Passive):

The ghoul's duty is to protect their vampire masters, even at the cost of their own safety.

If Fiona is within 5 feet of an ally, she may throw herself in harm's way, taking the full damage of the attack instead.

-Unholy Vitality (Active/Passive):

(Active):

Like their vampire masters, ghouls hunger for the blood of the living.

If within 5 feet of her opponent, Fiona may attempt to grapple her target. If her victim is still grappled on her next turn, Fiona may attempt to bite their neck, dealing minor piercing damage, while healing Fiona for minor damage.

(Passive):

Thanks to their master's blood, ghouls are gifted with a healing factor. This allows them to heal minor wounds over a long duration if they are not currently taking damage.

Fiona heals minor damage every real time hour while she is not in combat.

Combat weaknesses:

-Destroy the monster:

Like most servants of darkness, ghouls don't tend to do favorably against fire and the forces of good.    

All fire and holy based damage inflicted upon Fiona is promoted one damage rank.

-Shuffler:

Fiona's calculated and defensive nature combined with the sluggishness of ghouls makes for a very slow and easy to avoid opponent. A brisk jog will be enough to outpace her.

-Blood Bond:

Ghouls only sustain their power so long as their masters own blood courses within their veins.

Fiona must return to Isolde to feed every 72 hours (Real time)
to sustain the nutrition she needs. She may feed on a mortal up to 3 times to delay this effect by 2 hours, but ultimately she must receive sustenance from her mistress.

If Fiona is unable to feed in time she will begin to revert back into a human. She will lose all listed abilities and begin to feel a withdrawl effect, making her ill and crave for Isolde's blood. At the same time, Isolde's mental hold will subside, bringing out Fiona's former and real personality. Now no longer enthralled by her, Fiona will attempt to get revenge against the Yokai, until she is fed her blood once again.

Character Backstory: (WIP, need to iron out the details with Isolde.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)   Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Im.... Way too excited about this character!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)   Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:47 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)   Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona Denholm (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1