Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katsumirose42

Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:00 pm

[Katsumi]

SL Username: jeniferrose42
SL Display Name: Katsumi J. Rose
Character Name: Katsumi
Race: Kitsune
Origin: Average Human Village in Yokai World
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Kind hearted, considerate, friendly, and views life as sacred.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

----Easy Going
----Dedicated
----Friendly
----Gentle, Happy

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

----Easily Pressured
----Not Confident
----Light Weight(in terms of drinking)
----Reluctant to Fight(violence is the  final option)

----Alcohol
----Comfort
----Peace
----Poki

Dislikes:

----Fighting
----Death
----Rudeness
----Arguing

Hobbies:

----Reading
----Drinking
----Exploring
----Meditating

Fun Facts/Quirks:

----LOVES Sake
----is a curious sort
----
----

Sexual Orientation: Pans

Personal Inventory:

----Money(coin) Pouch
---- 3x Bandages(1 post to apply, heals 1 minor  damage and stabilizes)
----A Reading Scroll
----

Specialized Equipment:

----Shrine Maiden's Garb
---- 2x Magic Healing Bandages, bandages  bestowed with her healing Light(removes 2 minor damage from the  target, and stabalizes them automatically, 1 post to apply)
----
----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
FoxFire(s): Summons forth Manifestations of the Kitsunes Magic as 3 floating  balls of fire, and launching them towards the darget dealing minor fire damage or to block incoming projectiles(1 post to  cast, wont block  Heavy or Higher Damage)

Geater FoxFire: summons and merges the three foxfires into  1 larger one,  hurling it at the target, dealing moderate Fire Damage( 2 posts to cast, 1 to create, then1 to merge and hurl)

Illusion Magic:mostly used to creates a fake copy of one's self  for getaways. The copy does not last long and disappears if hit.(1 post to use, use 1 per fight)

Invisibility: If in dire need to get away she can vanish from sight magically for a short time, leaving behind a small cloud of smoke and plush fox doll giving the raspberries face(>;p). she is still there unless she leaves within post, and  can be seen still if one has true sight.  she will be  lightly fatigued after using it(1 post to cast,  lasts 5 posts)

Healing Light: can project a healing light form her hands to heal a target(even herself), and can slowly heal a subject with continued use,this ability takes all her concentration and drains her energy the fastest, exhausting her for a time(1 post to cast, 1 moderate damage per continued post, and 10 posts after of rest before it can be attempted again)

Combat weaknesses:

Frail: she has weaker contitution than most, Heavy and higher damage +1 Tier

True Name:if  a Kitsune's True Name is invoked(provided one is able to learn it), as long one invokes/uses it, they able to bend the kitsune to their will.[ would you kindly syndrome, etc.]

Character Backstory: a Kitsune heralded  at a Human village for good  harvests til  she decided to wonder,  being the curious sort, she traveled the land,  the people not needing her for  great harvests though the many offerings of  Rice Balls and Sake were always nice, she  did need to see more of the world, and help any  that she would come across, any that were in need, over time she  came across a weird distortion, as she drew close she felt drawn to it and was drawn into it, falling into the wormhole, and finding herself in Hagime City.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Simple and to the point! I like her!

Welcome to Hajime!
Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: