Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Shadow (Awaiting Approval )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeshin

Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow (Awaiting Approval )   Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Shadow

SL Username: Zeshin Zeluco
SL Display Name: Zeshin Zeluco
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Sentient Shadow
Origin: Unknown, possibly Hajime
Affiliation: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Shadow has no memory of their origin, their past, or who they are. As a way to reconcile this, Shadow has a habit of stalking others, fallowing their day to day lives and mimicking everything they do, becoming one with their identity. Shadow's own personality shifts and changes often, mapping to those they stalked in the past. This can lead to sometimes very calm to very erratic behavior. Overall, Shadow doesn't know know between what is good or evil, they just act on what they seen, and further seeks to understand their self through others. Generally, Shadow is rather cheery if they haven't possessed someone for a while, and mostly curious and trusting of Humans.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Can Blend into other's shadows
  • Can posses another's shadow. While doing this Shadow can do nothing but mimic the shadows movements.
  • Can shift their shape and form

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Harmed by light
  • If enveloped completely in light, ceases to exist until darkness returns
  • Very easily manipulated

• Humans
  • Pretty Things

Dislikes:

• Light
  • The Sun
  • Feet(cuz they just step on you! >:-o)

Hobbies:

• Stalking and mimicking humans
  • Learning/forgetting who shadow is

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Shadow may or may not be possessing your shadow right now!
  • Shadow will tend to obsess with anything new. As most things are new to them, that's a lot of things
  • Sunny D gives Shadow gas

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Personal Inventory:

• Nothing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Shadow can possess another's shadow, effectively becoming their shadow. As a shadow, he can do nothing but mimic all of their behavior, and is for all intents and purposes a shadow. While not possessing another's shadow, shadow can change their form to take on any shape, morphing like you would see in a puppet show. This could be things like the shape of humans, dogs, amorphous blob, etc. However, no matter the shape, Shadow is made of shadow, so changing shape doesn't improve damage.

Combat weaknesses: Shadow can be damaged by light. A Flash from a flash light would be minor where the sun hurts a lot. If Shadow is completely enveloped in light, They cease to exist until darkness returns. Because of shadow's curious nature, they are easily manipulated, as Shadow is very curious and trusting.

Character Backstory: Shadow was spawned several generations ago, although the reason remains unknown. It could be because a boy had a scuffle with his shadow and abandon it, or maybe because the spirits of a mansion tore apart a poor soul, leaving nothing but their shadow. Shadow couldn't even tell you how they became to be as their memory has a tendency to become lost over time. This causes shadow to lose their self as they continue to exist through the ages. Generally, shadow attaches to someone, mimics all their mannerisms and eventually identifies as that person. One thing remained consistent, as Shadow had a general love for humans. They were so diverse, ranging from kind and loving to psychotic and murdering. Shadow learned and mimicked, and forgot a many humans, and continues to this day learning about how they worked. Shadow's only goal in life is to learn more about those around them, and them self, although this will be an eternal task as the memories learned are soon forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Shadow (Awaiting Approval )   Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Zenshin I am SO sorry! I didnt realize your sheet was up for approval! I kept seeing the sheets above! I am terribly sorry, sweetheart! None the less, the sheet is approved and seems ay-okay with me! Enjoy yourself!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Shadow (Awaiting Approval )   Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:21 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow (Awaiting Approval )   Shadow (Awaiting Approval ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow (Awaiting Approval )
Page 1 of 1