Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mechabre

mechabre

Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} Empty
PostSubject: Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}   Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 am

OOC Info
SL Username: - addickson
SL Display Name: - Tenny
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Jishiki
Age: - Young adult; how old that is in years is hard to define
Birthday: - None known
Height: -  Short
Weight: - Normal for his size, maybe a little low.
Race: - Yokai
Species: - Baku
Origin: - Spirit world
Occupation: - Guardian at the Kinship, Entertainer at Masked Maidens
Affiliation: - Kinship
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Jishiki is kind of adrift. He knows what he is and he knows how to survive -- he’s always known, it’s something ingrained into his very being. He is a Baku, he protects that which is helpless, he devours that which hurts them. But he can’t remember much beyond that. He remembers he ate something terrible, some terrible dream that devoured him from the inside out, something that stole his identity and left him picking up the pieces. He doesn’t know what this was, he doesn’t even have enough context remaining to have a clue about how to go about finding out. With nothing else to do, with nothing but the memory of his name and his nature, Jishi was left to pick up the piceces of his life. He found his way to Hajime City, and started off doing odd jobs there to earn his keep, eventually working up to a job as a guardian of the Kinship, something that felt right. He’s given up on reclaiming his former life. He’s happy enough to keep working towards his purpose the way he is.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Patient
-Methodical
-Caring
-Wise

Negative Traits:
-Naiive
-Tech-inept
-Nosy
-Prone to indecision and overdeliberating

-Trashy manga and bad anime

Dislikes:
-Pain
-Being cold
-Bullies

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Wallet with identification
Phone(He doesn't use it much)

Personal Property:
MM mask and outfit(s)

Specialized Equipment:
-N/A-

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 - Base Attack [Punches and Kicks] starts off as a Moderate per hit.

Non-Combat Abilities:
Shapeshifting: While not a combat ability, he’s able to change his shape in some ways to suit his whims. He doesn’t do so often, as it consumes a decent amount of energy, but sometimes he’ll feel like changing it up.

Sleep: Jishi is able to make someone fall asleep at a command. This is usually used for the purpose of consuming their dream. (Requires OOC consent.)

Dreamwalking: Jishi is able to enter the dreams of those he sends to sleep, and he can manipulate it from within to soothe nightmares -- or make them worse. Afterwards, he is able to consume the nightmare. A recurring nightmare will be at least temporarily gone after he eats one. (Requires OOC consent.)

Combat Abilities:  
Physical strength: Jishi has strength to bely his size, more of the monstrous creature that makes up his true form. which nobody is going to see because like hell am I making a custom baku avatar

Healing factor: Jishi heals relatively quickly from most wounds, and can take a lot of punishment. (Regenerate one minor damage every 2 rounds.)

Claws: Jishi kept the claws from his more dangerous form, He thinks they’re both pretty and practical. They're kept quite sharp, and can cut through leather and hide cleanly, but when faced with metal would risk snapping, which would hurt. If someone is attacked with claws, they take moderate damage rather than minor.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Warded Against: Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
He is actually extremely vulnerable inside a dream. Wounds inflicted upon him while he’s walking inside someone’s dream will remain on him, and heal at a slower rate. In addition, he can only take as much punishment as the dreamer can see fit. In actuality, the dreamer is in complete control of everything that happens in the dream, and if they can realize that -- or remain lucid from the start -- they can do some serious damage. Jishi has no power over the dream that the dreamer does not grant to him, knowingly or not. (Takes +1 to damage while within a dream, and cannot regen.)

Also, he’s not a huge fan of bright flashing light, and is sluggish and slow in sunlight. Being in direct sunlight causes him physical pain and nausea but doesn’t cause any lasting damage.

Ensuring a win against him is less about what you do and more about when and where you do it.

He also can’t eat mortal food. It makes him sick.

Last edited by mechabre on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}   Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Monechrome Baku~ ♪
Welcome to Hajime!!!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}   Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:57 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}   Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jishiki {Baku} {awaiting approval}
Page 1 of 1