Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  Empty
PostSubject: Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting    Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Everyone only gets one vote on their favorite selfie, so make it count! The winner will be placed in the April Yuekina Report, and given a grand prize of 1000L! Good luck!
Voting Begins: March 26, 2017 Sunday
Voting Ends: April 1, 2017 Saturday

LINK TO VOTE IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM.
ANY VOTES PLACED ANYWHERE ELSE WILL NOT COUNT.

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  Vkyextw
Trinity Nekoto Mailin, age 20 (Trinitypyro Resident)
"Hi! I'm Trin, thanks for checking out my picture~ I'm a bit of a cosplayer, and in the shot I'm in one of my favorite magical girl outfits. I call the outfit 'Void Princess!' Well, if you choose me picture, I can be reached at xxxx-xxxx."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  Gt0rMVg
Yuuta Maeda, age 20 (Mikku Shiu)
"i'm going a little out of my zone here, but i kinda decided why not? this is what my cat, boo, does everyone morning if i feed myself first instead of her. she's a diva. she does this when i'm trying to work, too! (*`д´*)"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  Z4Bjwj9
Kaname, age 24 (Kaname Myanamotu)
I'm Kaname, I'm a bit of a computer nerd, and a technophile, stepping a bit outside my comfort zone here, and doing some yoga, going to be sore and all stretched out after this one X_X.

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  LLgza5C
Thable Ren Kanemoto (Yunaji Resident)
"Hi there, I'm Thable! I am indeed a Yōkai, and I spend most of my time in Nigiyaka, growing and tending to herbs and other medicinal Flora by the Shrine. I love to help others, no matter what species you are, so if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me at (***)***-****."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  QWdzpWu
Teagan Mac Maghnuis (Solomon Setzer)
I am the owner of Hajime's premier flower shop, The Petalphile. I am a yokai. I am a true lover and patron of the arts. If you ever need a flower or plant of any kind then please stop by my shop or simply give me a call. [Number Listed (Just PM me~)]

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  RkJaWNL
Kana Oramasa/Kitsu (Cleverfaux Resident)
".....is this working, am i entering this right? Oh! Hello, lovelies! Its a treat to see you have taken an interest in my...submission. I am Kana Oramasa, a passer by and local fluffy tail. Why dont you join me in bed, we can talk over the pillow or maybe something a little more private under the sheets. Dont lose your jaw now, or you will never get a chance to talk to me."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  GWPOS7i
Blind Rabbit, (Danderhowlette Resident)
"Hello, my name is Blind Rabbit. I am a recent addition to the Masked Maidens in Hajime City, seeking this opportunity for you to welcome me. When I came to Hajime, I was pleased to see that it was very quaint in terms of business. In essence I could hardly refuse but to let everyone know that I exist. My interests and hobbies include: Painting, water sports, video-games, and singing. Though I might be starting work soon, please consider that I will only visit whenever I am off work. If you want to come meet me for some drinks, chat, or just want to share common interests, please contact me at (***) ***-****. Come give this blind rabbit some sight?"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  0TX7yMY
Une Li, (Aiayla Sullivan)
"We are Spheka. I'm Une Li. Totally excited as I start get together my new venture, Studio Honey. Just finished the reception lobby! Can you see the excitement on my face!? Oh, but there's still much left to do before opening~
I'm still new in town, and looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of exciting people. Perhaps even a star in the making!"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  VlRnjUj
V.M-0000, (feliciaPVT03 Resident)
"Hi nya, I am new to this city, kind of landed here not so long ago and don't really know much; however I do live the glowy trees there soo pretty. I'm often in the park because its a nice place to stay at."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  ODAX28n
Zan Hau, (Belial Belhor)
"Hi guys! It's me Zan, the barista at Cool Beans! I just wanted to send in a selfie just for funsies! You guys have fun, okay!"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  9UqJyy8
Silvryn, (Raven Bell)
"I took this a bit ago over at Tito's Pizza--These pizza chairs are super comfy!"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  TFA7QaN
"Krow" Moya, (Krowbatellio Resident)
"Hey there Ladies, I'm Krow. I heard there's some sort of prize or something if I enter this shit, and it'd be good for business. Speaking of business, I'm a handyman. You need something done? I'm the man to come to. Anything from Bodyguard to Janitor, hit me up if you need me. Right now I'm offering a special discount to all the lovely ladies of Hajime City. Lasts until the 1st of April."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  5Y0Z956
Sukutto Rayukaga, (sukosuna Resident)
"Hey all, I saw this shit on twitter. I figured, why not? Shot this up in Masked Maidens, the place is pretty chill.
Ya'll should hang out, it's got everything you need for a good fuckin' time. ( ̄ー ̄)b"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  YJRDOvo
Nostariel Dawnstrider, age 19, (thezydratezombie Resident)
"Hey, you guys can look like bugs too, when I'm way up here!"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  2mjXQ5K
-Originally we weren't going to post this as part of the contest, but it was too funny not to.-
Teruhiko Dawnstrider, age 19, (Kazuaki Inaka)
"OH SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPLOAD THIS?! HOW DO I DELETE IT?!"

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  RmXAD3Q
Sugiura 'Sugi' Miharu, Age 36(?), (sarah.greyskin)
"A pilot happily cruising the skies..."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  4QAPVWP
Trin Diesel, (Trin Diesel)
"Note for the future.. Lock the door when trying on outfits for my new job.."

Yuekina Selfie Contest -- Voting  5bUu5OY
Sidera Cruor, Age 24, (amaiokami Resident)
"I wanted to give a view that not many see. The thin boarder between two worlds."

CLICK ME TO VOTE.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1