Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Terunashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terunashi

Terunashi   Empty
PostSubject: Terunashi    Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Terunashi

SL Username: Norman Inkpen
SL Display Name: FRANZ
Character Name: Terunashi
Race: Nekomata - Yokai
Origin: Japanese Wilderness
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Resentful, Self-loathing, Social, Humorous, Sarcastic, Adventurous

Much of Terunashi’s life has been accepting that he has flaws. This acceptance is not without bitter sentiments and has left him pessimistic about the world around him. His humor often reflects this perspective as his joke are often on cruelty, sorrow, or are purely sarcastic. It isn’t a surprise, at least not to the Nekomata as they view the most humorous or sarcastic people to be the most depressed or resentful. This, almost too perfectly, shapes Terunashi. Even in the worst of times, or in the depths of his negative thoughts, he will jest about it to stave the morose emotions that attach themselves to fowl events. Thus, outwardly, Terunashi is often seen as a fool or aloof individual.

While carrying this personality, Terunashi still wishes to make the best of his life. Seeking adventure, work, and socialization to do so. Nonetheless, he is often the first to admit his fears and worries. Unlike most masculine individuals, Terunashi does not put much stock in stoic. Having lived a life filled with being shamed and teased, he’s eliminated his own fear of being considered a fool or a coward. To him, there are different means to survival. Some choose brute strength and power, others choose caution and cunning. Terunashi opts for the ladder selection.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Botany / Herbalism
  • Deductive Reasoning
  • Improvising
  • Enchanting Items

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Incapable of Casting
  • Physically Feeble
  • Poor Balance
  • Self Depreciative

• Fish
  • People Watching
  • Sarcasm
  • Liquorish

Dislikes:

• Dishonesty
  • Touchy-Feely People
  • “Educated” People
  • Carrot Cake

Hobbies:

• Hiking
  • Botany
  • Antiquing
  • Having Life Crisis’s

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• His way of talking is extremely difficult to understand.
  • He used to have two tails but both were chopped off.
  • Will pretend to forget your name if he doesn’t like you.
  • Is actually very sensitive about his lack of casting magic.
  • He is always sick with something. He is never in good health.
  • Terunashi is not his original name.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• The Hide-Me-Seek-Me : This dagger can only be seen and felt by the person it is created by or gifted to. As one of Terunashi's creations, he is currently the only one that knows of its existence and its appearance. It does not phase through people, so a non-possessor can sometimes see past the illusion enchantment if they are actively holding it. As its presence is not felt, wounds obtained by this dagger are not felt till the wounded witnesses the infliction.

• The Find-Me-Keep-Me : This dagger, when it cuts, causes the wound to be kept. This means, the wound must be healed naturally (biologically) to go away. Magic, unless by a deity, cannot mend what it severs. Skin, fabric, pretty much anything. Those with natural healing/regeneration are not free of the effects of this weapon. Even if the healing is natural among a species, if it is rooted in their magical quality, they cannot immediately heal from the cut. They must regenerate at the rate of an average human. This dagger is SOUL BOUND to Terunashi which gives it this effect. It cannot be used against him and will always return to him.

• Vial Set of Enhancement Potions (6) :
    1. Rabbit’s Quickening: enhances speed for roughly five minutes. (2)
    2. Bear’s Strength: enhances strength for roughly five minutes. (2)
    3. Spectral Sample: for roughly ten minutes you will enter a spectral state. the first five you will be invisible, after you will steadily become ghostly, and then to your normal state. (1) *
    4. Saliva Snatch: if you add the saliva of someone with a different power, to this potion before drinking it… or drink it and make out idk… you will gain that persons power for 24 hrs. (1) *

• Vial Set of Detraction Potions (6) :
    1. Turtle’s Steadiness: decreases speed for roughly five minutes. (2)
    2. Kitten Muscles: decreases strength for roughly five minutes. (2)
    3. Shoujo Star: you literally glow and emanate shoujo flowers. no joke. If this gets on you or in you, for the next 10 minutes you will be a living manga romance scene. (1) *
    4. Cancelled: if drank or throw in eyes or just generally put in the body, this potion will bring the affected person down the power of an average human for 24hrs. (1) *

* these vials cannot be combined with other potions less serious side effects occur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Terunashi has never been and never will be much of a fighter. He does not have the capacity to do much more than to defend himself and aid others. The only factor that has kept him alive is that he is a very cunning and will us his limited magic to keep himself out of harm’s way. Instead, he will rely on others to fight for him and will grace and embellish them with all the tools needed to do so. In the event, however, that he is dragged into a scuffle; he may surprise a few.

See his listed items for what he can do.

Combat weaknesses:
Terunashi is 100% dependent on his potions and enchantments. If he has not prepared the right things, and enough of them, there is no way he can do anything in a fight.

Character Backstory:
Before donning the name of Terunashi, this Yokai had no name. He was a simple creature (a cat to be precise) that had the fortune of aging into the realm of Nekomata. Donning his new-found power and understanding of the spirits, he didn’t do much more than groom the forests that humans trampled. To him, these creatures simply created messes wherever they went. On the occasion he would help fellow creatures with pestering humans in an effort to push them out of regions. He was, arguably, good at it. Scaring them silly or hurting them just enough that they’d scramble away from the forests and mountains that he held dear.

Unfortunately, humans do not take kindly to being told what they can and cannot do. At the peak of tension between the foresters and the mountain spirits, he was tricked by the smell of fish. Coaxed into an open area with a human at the ready, had he not been quick enough… he’d have lost his head. Instead his tails were chopped from the base and the name Terunashi was bestowed upon him by the Yokai of the area. After this, he’d find that he could no longer cast magic. He could not preform illusions or simple tricks. All the magic that he once summoned and allowed to flow through him was lost.

He was left to using the magic in nature and around him instead of his embodied abilities. From that day forward he harbored a greater disdain towards humans and a desire to find his stolen tail.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Terunashi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terunashi    Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Making sure it's known the damage levels done by the blades which you have given is only moderate. Other than that, I have no problems!

Terunashi   Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

Terunashi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terunashi    Terunashi   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terunashi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terunashi    Terunashi   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terunashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: