Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character - Jessy Young

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessyPrankster

JessyPrankster

Character - Jessy Young Empty
PostSubject: Character - Jessy Young   Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:27 pm

[Enter Character Name Here]

SL Username: AkikoMiko
SL Display Name: Azumi Kawakami
Character Name: Jessy Young
Race: Cyborg
Origin: [Classified]
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: An extremely psychotic scientist/hacker who has an obsession of creating living tech viruses.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Intelligent
  • ---- Highly Aware of Her Surroundings
  • ---- Tech-Savvy

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Purely Psychotic
  • ---- Mad Scientist
  • ---- Tech Addiction
  • ---- Severe Paranoia

• ---- Android Units
  • ---- Computers
  • ---- Creating Gynoid Units Specifically
  • ----

Dislikes:

• ---- Losing Limbs. (That Hurts.)
  • ---- Having her creations run rampant.
  • ---- Not having any tech around.
  • ---- Magic

Hobbies:

• ---- Working on tech projects.
  • ---- Designing programs.
  • ---- Collecting mechanical pens.
  • ---- Collecting mangas

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Created the infamous virus known as Error.exe.
  • ---- Designed an entire body and A.I chip for her virus.
  • ---- Her virus became a sentient being and is technically her daughter.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• ---- Robotic Arm
  • ---- Tech Visor
  • ---- Self-Installed Medkit
  • ---- EMP Grenade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

> {EMP Grenades} - Disable a majority of electronic devices for a short period of time.
[Minor Electrical Damage - Range: 25 Meters - Duration: 3 Posts - Uses Per Day: 2 - OOC Consent Required]

> {E.R.R.O.R Robotic Arm} - Robotic arm implemented on her right due to a past injury. Like her previous gynoid creation, this arm is capable of infecting electronics with the infamous Error.exe virus; causing them to receive multiple errors, slow down, and eventually cease to function. It is also capable of slowing down opponents in combat and gripping on almost all surfaces.

[Minor Slashing and Piercing Damage/ Slow Duration: 2 Posts/ OOC Consent to infect electronics of others and androids.]

> {Tech Shield} - Her robotic arm creates a barrier around her that protects her from electrical and physical damage for a short period of time. It can also allow her to withstand hard falls and EMPs.

[Tech Shield Resistance: Slashing/Blunt/Electrical - Heavy
> {Shoulder Canon} - An small particle cannon is installed on her upper right arm; capable of dispatching opponents from longer distances.

[Moderate Particle Damage - Knockback of 5 Meters - Range: 20 Meters - Charge Up - 2 Posts (Can Be Interrupted if Knocked Down.)]

> {Medpack} - It is installed within her robotic arm. Includes a small pack of bandages and a small capsule of medical nanites.

[Heals Minor Damage over a period of 5 Posts/ One Moderate Damage over 10 Posts.]

> {Tech Visor} - This device allows her to scan for damages in equipment. It can also detect fractures within a body with a skeleton/ (X-Ray Vision.) Information can be obtained off the web if needed as well.

Combat weaknesses:

- {EMPs} - Her own EMP Grenades and other EMP sources can disable her tech for a certain period of time (Depends on the duration of said EMP.) This includes disabling her robotic arm, tech shield, medkit, and weaponry.

- Heavy damage immediately dispatches her. (She's a squishy.)

- {Water Submersion} - Her tech is quite resistant to the elements; however if she is submerged in water, her tech short circuits causes Moderate Electrical Damage to herself.

- {Paranoia} - She is generally always paranoid of her surroundings and tends to flee from most situations when she feels overly threatened.

Character Backstory:

Jessy Young is a gifted scientist who is capable of inventing a majority of her own tech. She is also tech savvy and tends to be able to fix pretty much anything that she can get her hands on; however, she is infamous for the creation of the virus known as Error.exe. This virus is capable of upgrading and adjusting to most anti-virus software over extended periods of time. The virus infiltrates even the most protected electronics and begins creating a multitude of errors which initially causes  said device to slow down, malfunction, and eventually cease to work. It is even powerful enough to terminate android units, but there are specific counter-measures that can be used to put a halt to the virus.

In recent years, Jessy was able to create an A.I chip that would support the life of her virus. This A.I chip was then implemented into a gynoid unit which then came to life; thus, Error.exe or Ewoo was now a living droid unit. Jessy had much pride in her work and could only anticipate how powerful her newfound 'daughter' would become in the futures. Things seemed to be progressing well in her life until it all turned upside-down when the A.I chip installed inside of Ewoo became corrupt. Her daughter broke free from her and managed to escape from her care. She was then left all alone in the darkness..

Saddened by her daughter's disappearance, Jessy took up the task of locating her beloved virus even if the sacrifice is great.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character - Jessy Young   Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:21 pm

You know what you've done. Well done~!

Character - Jessy Young Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Character - Jessy Young   Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing Zumers!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character - Jessy Young   Character - Jessy Young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character - Jessy Young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: