Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}   Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:41 am

Need help?

Hi there! This is where you can go in order to get some assistance with your character sheet. Be it making a character stronger or bringing them into existence, we are willing to help you every step of the way! All we ask is for the following: Please have read the rules for In Character, as well as Out Of Character. These two things are quite crucial for the sake of knowing that people know what to expect from the realm around them. Secondly, please have read the thread How To Build A Character! You'd be surprised how many people bring up sheets and don't even read this! It's actually a tad upsetting. None the less! The last thing we ask is that you already began working on a character, meaning you have a link to your sheet here on the forum! Once you've done all of that, please copy the following code and we can get started!

Code:
[b]SL Username:[/b]
[b]SL Display Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Character Sheet:[/b]
[b]Main Help Needed:[/b] (What is the part of the sheet that you're having the most difficulty with? Yes we'll help with all of the sheet but we just wanna know where to focus.)

Once you've filled this out, a member of staff will reply to you or contact you In-World in order to assist you when you're free. Just because you do not have a completed sheet does NOT mean that you cannot RP! It just means that you have no powers and are just an average 18+ human that might look a little different. Yes you can RP your character's story or tell others your character's backstory if you've already decided a path for one. Hope to help you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Nayuki

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}   Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 pm

[Nayuki]

SL Username: Nayuki Magic
SL Display Name: Nayuki
Character Name: Nayuki Takahashi
Race: Human(genetically engineered)
Origin: Japan
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:Calm, quiet
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Eternal life
  • cybernetics( bio-cybernetics/Adv.-Cybernetics)
  • Combat training
  • Medical training
  • Maid training
  • Submission training

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• has all the weaknesses of a Human
  • hot headed
  • easy to trust

• Pantyhose/tights
  • Bodysuits( leotards/high-leg leotards)
  • tinkering with Cybernetics
  • cosplay

Dislikes:

• removing of pantyhose/tights
  • Hevay Gore
  • Bad food
  • Striping

Hobbies:

• Cooking
  • Baking
  • Making costumes
  • War games

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• easy to please
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual

Personal Inventory:

• Pantyhose/Tights
  • assorted outfits
  • high heels
  • bodysuits

Specialized Equipment:

• Cybernetic tech gear
  • Medical bag
  • SMG
  • Assault rifle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: (What special powers does your character have, if any?) Trained in Cybernetic and technicial gadgets, hacking, computer skills, Mecha combat training, armored combat, assorted fire arms training, Martial arts & Melee combat, She is Eternally young(genetically engineered human), and has medicl training in being a Nurse.

Combat weaknesses: (What are the things that make them weak in battle? beside the fact she eternally young, she is a normal Young female girl, all know weakness for normal girls, can be wounded, tortured, raped, etc....
her mech and armor can be emp'd, stripped from her, leaving her weak, weapons have limited ammo 6 clips(mags)
She can be disarmed.

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)Nothing is known about her past, all she knows she awoken up in a Military style of a base in a storage tube filled with a sleep indused liquid as she re-calls, as the fought to stay awake, they noticed her and taken her to the labs on the station, after years of tests and Genetic altering projects, she was place once again in the storage tube and left there, after 12 years the Base was abandoned and she was forgotten, after afew more years the fail safe program in the base kicked in and and released her cryo tube door, those in the other tubes survived and move on or never came to after the release program kicked in, she made it, now she travels to Hajmie Cit to find a new life to live...
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}   Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Okay so... I understand needing help but you're not to put your character here.. Please follow the initial instructions on how to make a character sheet. With that, you'll have a link to fill out the application for getting assistance with your character sheet...
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}   Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Help! {Sheets Only}
Page 1 of 1