Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrielfarspire

Azrielfarspire

Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] Empty
PostSubject: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 pm

it's been almost a month and no ones gotten back to me so. I'm just assuming theirs no interest in the character.

Last edited by Azrielfarspire on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : lost intrest)
Back to top Go down
Cylight

Cylight

PostSubject: Re: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello Azriel, thanks for your interest in our community! Your character sheet for the most part looks to be pretty good, but I have a few issues with the Personal inventory, Property, and Non-Combat Abilities. Here are some links that you should probably look over that can help you list these out. If you need any additional help, please contact us through the HC Discord or the Secondlife HC group.

tldr; Please just be sure to list out any objects' capabilities and non-combative skills in detail!

--

A collar limiting and restricting her physical abilities.
Please further define how the collar limits her physical abilities, and what not.
Needs OOC consent, and it needs to be listed in the description. (I don’t want people to be able to take advantage of this.)

a vast hoard of gold and jewels and weapons some magical in nature that she has no knowledge of what they do, these items are never parted with unless under extreme duress or need.

Weapons need to be listed similar to your combat abilities.

Shape shifting
What are their shape shifting limits?
How long does it take for them to completely shift shape?
What would disrupt their Shape shifting?

Her antenna/feelers can be used to track and sense arcane energy of all kinds, like magic sonar.

Needs OOC consent to sense others.
What is the range of the sense?

Drug like liquids injected with her tentacles that have various non combat applications, along with her  different body fluids having many exotic effects on others.
Since her bodily fluids have effects on others, it needs to be listed as to how exactly they would affect others and for how long.
Needs OOC consent, and it needs to be listed in the description.  

Magic  including enchanting and transformation magics.
Once again, this is rather broad. Because this character is starting off at our beginning ranks, please keep in mind that you are able to update your character once every month (as long as you’re actively rping on the sim). These sorts of vague skills need limits.
What specifically can she enchant? What types of enchants are they?
What sort of transformation can she do?
How long does the enchant/transformations last for?
Does it affect others?
Back to top Go down
Azrielfarspire

Azrielfarspire

PostSubject: Re: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:32 pm

their i made some changes leme know what else I need to add or remove :3 hope that I got it all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 am

It looks like Saya forgot to mention that you need to place the racial weaknesses and ability for your classification onto your sheet. Since your character is of the Mythological Classification, this is the link where you can find the racial abilities and weakness. Also, because you are a starting character or tier 5 character, you can only take the T5 racial ability at this time.

https://www.hajimecity.org/t421-the-mythological

Back to top Go down
Azrielfarspire

Azrielfarspire

PostSubject: Re: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:59 pm

I have that in their, also i choose not to take the racial ability it said they where optional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]   Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azriel Luna Razorclaw [Please delete]
Page 1 of 1