Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Leedin Ando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jajarz

Leedin Ando Empty
PostSubject: Leedin Ando   Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:20 pm

[Leedin Ando]

SL Username: Jarhead Adagio
SL Display Name: Jajarz
Character Name: Leedin Ando
Race: Human
Origin: Hajime City
Affiliation: Order of Equilibrium

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:  
Many who see him laying around would call him a slacker; he is better described as a minimalist. He is often found lying around relaxing even when he is meant to be on duty. Despite this whenever something does require his immediate attention he will react accordingly and effectively using as little energy the situation requires. He sees this passive way of acting as his way of maintaining balance and neutrality as a member of the Order of Equilibrium. The time he spends laying around he is usually thinking of philosophies and understanding  and imparts this wisdom when he feels like it can be of benefit to someone. Though he puts up a very relaxed passive front he does not usually let others know that his philosophies and relaxed nature have led him to the conclusion that his life currently has no real direction or goals, and it is something that causes him inner turmoil.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Is very resourceful when motivated
  • Very serious about maintaining the balance
  • Wisdom can be an asset to those around him
  • Doesn’t make

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Seen as very lazy
  • Not helpful in situations where he violates what he believes would be non-neutral
  • Has no drive to go beyond what is required of him

• Sunglasses, and has a collection of them
  • New fancy technologies
  • Tangerines

Dislikes:

• Putting needless effort into things
  • Any kind of extremist worldviews
  • Potatos

Hobbies:

• Napping
  • Reading up on new technologies
  • Philosophy
  • Occasionally Swordplay

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Leedin has a collection of sunglasses and will usually be donning a different pair every time he is seen.
  • Makes a long grunting sound whenever he has to do something
  • Has a favorite tree in the forest

Sexual Orientation:

Hetero, but lives the life of an asexual for lack of trying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Leedin is a swordsman, though it is a traditional fighting style he does not fight with a traditional styled Katana. Instead he fights with a prototype Katana that has a one atom thick graphene edge built into it; capable of cutting through anything at the correct angle.

Combat weaknesses:

Anything non-physical he is not able to cut, any ranged or surprise attacks can catch him off guard.

Character Backstory:

Leedin’s father Bunshichi Ando was a powerful Thera  level temple guardian who believed that Yokai found outside of the Shrine needed to be dealt with rashly in order to maintain order and balance. It was his aggressions which heavily contributed to the incident spiraling out of control in the first place. Bunshichi died during the incident leaving the young Leedin alone in the world with the remaining members of the order to learn from his father’s mistakes. He instead maintains balance through the minimum amount of effort possible. Even with this work ethic over the years he has somehow reached the rank of Majjhima.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Leedin Ando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leedin Ando   Leedin Ando I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 am

Excite intensifies!

Leedin Ando Sticker,375x360.u2
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Leedin Ando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: